fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'LBPNight/LBPNight.jpg.'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'LBPNight/LBPNight.jpg.'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script eight.rpyc", line 9479, in script

still having the same issue despite moving it to the root of my hard drive and updated to last version of winrar
Sorry it did not work for you. use unren.bat use search to fine it and use option 1 to extract all the image files into the game folder. it is a longshot but worth a try. usually with a missing image you still see the text and just get a black screen but you can still play the game. I think I was missing a few images also. hope this helps. look for the lbpnight.jpg in the image folder. it is in mine. so unren might work hope this helps put unren.bat in the root game folder and open it . use option 1. this is basically ripping the images out of the compressed image file archive.rpa. and putting them in the image folder hope this works. i used it before I played.

Last edited:

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019

While loading <'Image' u'LBPNight/LBPNight.jpg.'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'LBPNight/LBPNight.jpg.'.

Full traceback:
File "script eight.rpyc", line 9479, in script

still having the same issue despite moving it to the root of my hard drive and updated to last version of winrar
Have you tried the patch from the OP?

Reactions: fkrfxr

SlutWifeGuoGuo

Sep 13, 2018
I don't want this game to look like -- our fate (intimate_ Relation) - to eunuch (I don't know if you can understand the meaning of this word) and don't want to be as slow as AWAM like snail or John. These two games are too painful for people to play. Some netizens say that it will take 9 years for AWAM to finish playing? - -! It's estimated that world wars have broken out

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I actually ended up having some free time tonight. So here it is:

A Mother's Love Gallery Mod

Adds an in-game gallery screen to the main menu of the game. All scenes are unlocked. Name is set when first loading the gallery.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version: v1.1
Supported Game Version: Part 1-8
Installation: Drop into root directory of game
Download: WorkUpload
You should get it on the OP. Easier for people to find. ;)
Thank you for the update. (y) :)

Reactions: Aadl99

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Holy fuck this update...

Braindrop did a fantastic job writing the story for this one. So good that i forgot the main reason i download this perfect game. ( you guys know what that reason is )

The scene in the bedroom, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking tantalizing. Keep doing a wonderful job, but i would suggest to have hints on the choices, and i love that there's sometimes 3 choices. It makes for a diverse path in a way. Maybe multiple endings eventually? But I'm loving this, it's a great contender with Acting Lessons. And an even more story driven than most of these VNs.

I can't say it enough, but this update blew my mind lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Maou_

vcmhome

Apr 29, 2020
A little dissapointed in the way Nicole's character is progressing. Its inconsistent and unrealistic. I mean She progresses to a point where she has had a variety of sex with the MC, slept with him, fantisized, masturbated, etc...
Then in this update, She is shocked when the MC pervs at her when in the shower and even is taken back when he puls her close to him at the beach. Makes no sense, makes the story unbelievable to a point it starts to lose its appeal. And WTF is with him still having to call her Mrs heavens, even when they are alone.

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
just played it now (why the hell chole have sex with beeman without condom and while having sex with mc she always preferred condom :unsure::LOL: i think in all ntr included games except mc other characters sex scenes seems to be good why :mad:

Walkeree

Feb 6, 2020
Every time I load a save my game goes to error screen and roll back doesnt work nor anything else. Anyway to fix this
ME TOO!!!! I start from part8 and still cant load my new save, the error goes
Code:
[code]

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love Part8
Tue Jun 09 19:53:09 2020
[/CODE]

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
ME TOO!!!! I start from part8 and still cant load my new save, the error goes
Code:
[code]

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "D:\Game\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love Part8
Tue Jun 09 19:53:09 2020
[/CODE]
try to load some of your a bit older saves.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It worked when I load like part 1, 2 and late 8 ,while the part 4567 cannot work. I wonder if the audiomod caused the bug
hmm, it could be..if you werent using anything else/mods:unsure:
why dont you @ the creator of that mod and ask him?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
A little dissapointed in the way Nicole's character is progressing. Its inconsistent and unrealistic. I mean She progresses to a point where she has had a variety of sex with the MC, slept with him, fantisized, masturbated, etc...
Then in this update, She is shocked when the MC pervs at her when in the shower and even is taken back when he puls her close to him at the beach. Makes no sense, makes the story unbelievable to a point it starts to lose its appeal. And WTF is with him still having to call her Mrs heavens, even when they are alone.
It really was an odd update it felt as if we had made backwards steps instead of forwards with her the sex scenes with her were great though. One thing is for certain is I wonder how she will react to the story of John and Kathy she at times still feels like the loving wife to him and it's such a shame she is wasted with John the sooner she knows what he is really up to the better the MC is a far much better choice than John ever was or will be.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
It really was an odd update it felt as if we had made backwards steps instead of forwards with her the sex scenes with her were great though. One thing is for certain is I wonder how she will react to the story of John and Kathy she at times still feels like the loving wife to him and it's such a shame she is wasted with John the sooner she knows what he is really up to the better the MC is a far much better choice than John ever was or will be.
I kinda felt the same way. I suppose the story went this rout as a final wall to break down before she fully commits herself to the MC.
There are times where I kind of wish the story would be switched between the MC, and John...just for a scene or two here and there...would kind of be a spicy addition to play in the shoes of John for a bit, or at least make it an option?

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes