Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
Nicole obviously isn't going to kill herself, she is worried/guilty about cheating on John and decided she needed to take some alone time and cool off.
Even if she planned on either leave or kill herself which is unlikely the Mc is probably gonna find her right away lets just hope that Creep from the beach or his uncle isn't there before he does

Reactions: ImperialD

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
ok then explain her being naked
It's the middle of the night, she is alone on the beach, and didn't think she needed to bring a bikini since she is alone in the middle of the night on a beach. Like I said, she wants some alone time and to cool off (figuratively). She took a bag because she isn't going to walk around naked, she has her clothes in it.

I mean seriously, Nicole is the main LI in this game, it's not even debatable. She isn't going to kill herself halfway through the game, via drowning on a public beach of all things. Do you really think she'd kill herself? That she would leave Chloe? This is simply people jumping to the worst conclusion even though there is no evidence to support that conclusion.

It's like a few updates ago when she fell in the shower and people thought she was going to die or whatever else.

Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
It's the middle of the night, she is alone on the beach, and didn't think she needed to bring a bikini since she is alone in the middle of the night on a beach. Like I said, she wants some alone time and to cool off (figuratively). She took a bag because she isn't going to walk around naked, she has her clothes in it.

I mean seriously, Nicole is the main LI in this game, it's not even debatable. She isn't going to kill herself halfway through the game, via drowning on a public beach of all things. Do you really think she'd kill herself? That she would leave Chloe? This is simply people jumping to the worst conclusion even though there is no evidence to support that conclusion.

It's like a few updates ago when she fell in the shower and people thought she was going to die or whatever else.
Exactly! I was thinking the same...developer just did it to make this game more interesting...I think MC will be there in time and may be this is pretty close enough that we are going to seems and nicole will run away to marry...

Reactions: Jacktron1

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
One of the VERY few criticisms I have of this game is the thick-headed blind loyalty that Nicole has to John.
That has nothing to do with Stockholm syndrome. Marriage, and having kids, act like some king of glue, particularly for women. She has built something with her husband, a life, a house, kids, a way of life. She is afraid of consequences and doesn't act on impulse. She doesn't have blind loyalty, more a lack of information. John never showed anything about his "other life" to his wife.

The Nicole character on the contrary is very well depicted.

Nicole obviously isn't going to kill herself, she is worried/guilty about cheating on John and decided she needed to take some alone time and cool off.
then explain why she took her bag with her and left it on the beach ?
I'd assume for a towel and some clean clothes :p
She is indeed getting rid of her sins through this cleansing ritual. She also took her bag for a simple reason: she doesn't intend to go back to the hotel. MC will have to look after her and possibly according to his previous actions there might be a branching point there.

I am very excited to play Episode 9 after what we saw in this episode. It seems like the end of Act IV in a play and the beginning of Act V.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Same here but luckily it looked deserted it seemed this update there were creeps galore out to get Nicole from us (n)
haha, I was half expecting to see the skinny desk clerk walking up, watching her go into the ocean with that shit eating grin of his for the last scene before ending.
Honestly, it's hard to see where the story will go from here, she literally watched her husband talking/making out with his secretary when she was hiding in the car, yet writes it off as her imagination. He could bang the MC's mom in front of her, and Nicole will just think that she must have dreamed about it. Kinda funny a woman so devoted/afraid of her husband, with no clue about the kind of person he is (other than his temper), yet will bang her daughters BF.
I like the story, it's got me wanting to see what happens next...just some of the choices people make in this game don't make a lot of sense....like taking all her shit (no note left behind, or anything) and leaving it on the beach while she walks out naked into the ocean. Suicide was my thought, but that can't be it considering the game is about her after all...but w/e

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This game is fantastic. I really hope they continue adding options for Nichole on low corruption. Completely hate John, hope he dies in a fire, hes s scumbag character and kind of makes me uncomfortable. Hope everyone working in his company gets some redemption against him.

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
Kinda funny a woman so devoted/afraid of her husband, with no clue about the kind of person he is (other than his temper), yet will bang her daughters BF.
You forgot about how Nicole reached the point of "allowing" the MC to have his way with her which all started with her asking/demanding the MC to stay away from her daughter and the MC using that to have her comply with his "request". I'd even dare say that Nicole loves her daughter more than she loves her husband.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
This update was about breaking Nicole. She still treats MC like a kid since he's irresponsible, childish, immature and came too the beach unprepared, the ending sex scene is where he charmed her pants off because of his blind love for her, this love she has for him seems to overwrite any negative qualities about the MC.

The fact that he admitted he loves Nicole more than her own daughter was pretty hot and that didn't seem to phase her from pouncing on him, in fact it made her want him even more! This update was to setup all the pieces too follow up in the upcoming episodes. I am going to guess that the next update will have the MC finally telling Nicole of John's behavior and him cheating on her.
Nicole seems to believe John is a saint and would never cheat on her and how she's the bad one in the relationship (not completely innocent, but the lesser of the two here).

The dialogue during the sex scene would suggest SHE was trying pleasure the MC by sucking him off like a lover and riding him for HIS pleasure, using her body to get him off and grabbing his hair for passionate kisses, her body language is different as she's slowly succumbing to his advances. She is at a point in her life where she HAS to make a choice now, which is why the very last scene of her walking into the ocean was representing her failures in life but I am sure MC will use this situation too his advantage. I think she feels that she's failed Chloe more than John, by having sex with her boyfriend (as well as committing adultery...). This is the perfect time for MC too drop his Ace in the hole and reveal all that is true to manipulate the situation to his favor. He can bring up the fact that Nicole didn't want MC seeing her daughter so instead he pursued her, he can use the knowledge he's gathered on John to tell her that it was actually HE who had abandoned their marriage a long time ago by sleeping with other women.

They've already discussed what would happen if John found out and both choices tell Nicole that he would go above and beyond to make them work as a couple. They are not officially a couple as Nicole doesn't view it that way and I think the next update will solidify their status since it's all on Nicole now to make that choice. The ball is in her court now and she has too make the play, next update would suggest it being an information dump and Nicole coming too terms with the situation she's in.

Honestly cannot wait for the next update! Things are heating up.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Wow! Yet ANOTHER game that starts out with a timed mini-game without instructions! First of all, if one is trying to be quiet, one does NOT run, one moves SLOWLY, step-by-step. No point in being timed, in fact it's counter-intuitive.

Renders look REAL good, too bad the dev has jumped on the stupid mini-game wagon. If you're going to have a mini-game, AT LEAST tell the player the rules of the game.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Wow! Yet ANOTHER game that starts out with a timed mini-game without instructions! First of all, if one is trying to be quiet, one does NOT run, one moves SLOWLY, step-by-step. No point in being timed, in fact it's counter-intuitive.

Renders look REAL good, too bad the dev has jumped on the stupid mini-game wagon. If you're going to have a mini-game, AT LEAST tell the player the rules of the game.
lol, the game only has 1 "mini game" at the very beginning of the game after that you will never see one again, it doesn't really need any explaining all you have to do is left click 4 times in quick succession.

Reactions: hentai charley

Docc777

May 14, 2018
I liked the update so far but when the MC saves Nicole from the Receptionist and is on its way back to the hotel room i get an error and thats the end for me
Mittwoch, 10. Juni 2020_06h20m51s_002_.jpg

Docc777

May 14, 2018
I only had seen A Mother's Love [Part 1-8 Fixed] and thought it would be fixed. Did not check for a seperate bugfix. Thanks for the hint. The bugfix helped for now

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes