kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
I only had seen A Mother's Love [Part 1-8 Fixed] and thought it would be fixed. Did not check for a seperate bugfix. Thanks for the hint. The bugfix helped for now
Yeah, someone should finally add that in the OP that the patch is still NOT included in the game downloads - unfortunately many people here misunderstand the "fixed" message and are then frustrated when the error messages appear.

The Audio Mod (full version) and the Compressed Version seem to have the patch already integrated, maybe also the Android Version.

Last edited:

bigjohn2352

Jul 11, 2019
same prob on a Mac
'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'LBPNight/LBPNight.jpg.'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'LBPNight/LBPNight.jpg.'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script eight.rpyc", line 9480, in script
File "/Users/me/Desktop/AMothersLove.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "/Users/me/Desktop/AMothersLove.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "/Users/me/Desktop/AMothersLove.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/character.py", line 1142, in __call__

Darwin-19.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love Part8
Tue Jun 9 19:51:36 2020
you need to apply the bug fix

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
just finished playing the new content, and i'm still not sure how i feel about it XD. Some parts i felt like were just there to stretch the lenght of the game, some others dont.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think that's the case here remember the dinner they all had together I think it would have been a little awkward if that was the case.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so what if , it turns out that John is really the MC's father ... what a kick in the ass that would be

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
The small itch I'm having right now with the recent plot is what could the MC's dad possibly want to talk about that seemed very important and personal? Hopefully John isn't meddling with any employment/business of the MC's parents. If that's the case I really want to see John suffer indefinitely.

Docc777

May 14, 2018
Found another small bug. When you are back in the hotel room with Nicole and you are talking you can choose
Place your Hands on Her Lap or Place your Hands on Her Cheeks
But the linked pictures are switched. When you click .... Lap you get the Cheeks pictures and vise versa.
Only a small bug but it is also only a small fix

Dampyr

Apr 30, 2018
I don't think that's the case here remember the dinner they all had together I think it would have been a little awkward if that was the case.
i do remember, but who knows, maybe they just put on their pocker face.

then again i may be completely wrong

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes