Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Because he has that similar likeness to Willem Dafoe I've got my fingers crossed for that he dies in most movies so why not John :LOL:
Without him played role as a main antagonist this game probably become boring AF. That is John who make this game alive and full of drama. Hide sex is the best element on this game imagine the thrill of getting caught

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Without him played role as a main antagonist this game probably become boring AF. That is John who make this game alive and full of drama. Hide sex is the best element on this game imagine the thrill of getting caught
Honestly I wouldn't mind him not being there main reason I play this is for Nicole she's my only interest. But with John I'd rather we get rid of him nearer the end and that he is exposed for everything he has been doing.

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
all the other bugs were fixable by unpacking with unren and changing the filename
of the image LBPVolleyball_034._2jpg to LBPVolleyball_034.jpg
but this bug isnt fixed yet
everytime u call her Nicole it give u this error:
I never encountered this bug though. My current installation has no mods installed and so far the only bugs I encountered were those missing files bugs.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What's the difference between calling her Mrs Havens or Nicole going to do?
What's calling her Nicole so much going to do?
Anyone less clueless?

Last edited:

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
It'll open a portal to Neverland where all your dreams come true.

Joking aside, I don't think there's a significant effect for now aside from different dialogs. It's probably going to have an effect in the very late parts of the game (just my guess).

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'd be calling her Mrs Havens throughout the previous versions but with this update, I thought you know what I'm going to start calling her by her first name. She seemed okay with it never had any issues well none that I know of I wonder if it depends where you are in the relationship with her?

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
I don´t really like this update....good opportunities to spice up have been missed... for examples the hotel guys, the beach etc... Nicole could fall into temptation with other men or the MC could share it on the path of corruption ....missed oportunities ...

Reactions: metalliko

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
I don´t really like this update....good opportunities to spice up have been missed... for examples the hotel guys, the beach etc... Nicole could fall into temptation with other men or the MC could share it on the path of corruption ....missed oportunities ...
The dev did say that Nicole would only be for the MC.

EDIT:
And it wouldn't make sense plotwise if until the current chapter, Nicole still has reservations/doubts about her relationship with the MC and all of a sudden she would immediately be tempted by some other random stranger?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
is it really a missed opportunity when that type of content have never been intended to be in the game? Seems more like a wishful thinking on your part, you wanted it to happen but the game isnt gonna have that and never will.

It also doesnt make any sense plotwise, Nicole is still feeling very guiilty and bad about the affair with MC and you want her to be tempted to do something with a complete stranger? that doesnt make any sense what so ever.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
all the other bugs were fixable by unpacking with unren and changing the filename
of the image LBPVolleyball_034._2jpg to LBPVolleyball_034.jpg
but this bug isnt fixed yet
everytime u call her Nicole it give u this error:
Could be from an old save - this variable is first set at the very beginning of the game. I've made a quick patch for it - it should set this variable (if not used before) now even later in the game and you can maybe use the "Nicole" choice in the game now. Just copy the patch into the directory "...AMothersLove-Part8-pc\game".

I took a short look into the game script files - in chapters 1 to 7 this calling with "Nicole" is only added up. In the new chapter 8 there are now queries for it in the game. But so far you get only a few other text lines, if you select that.

Reactions: BlackCobalt

metalliko

Jul 24, 2017
I do not know if i played too much NTR game, but the receptionists side story must continue even with a bad ending or something else...
I love the fact that other people are flirting with Nicole too.
The writing quality of this game is incredible. This title has nothing to envy to the best Elf eroges.

It's a real pleasure to support you on Patreon. You are doing a magnificent work ! (y)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wouldn't it be easier to call the cops and have the trespassers removed
If John owns the land, then it's his right, rather then give them money and hookers.
So what happens after the money runs out and he still won't move out?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I do not know if i played too much NTR game, but the receptionists side story must continue even with a bad ending or something else...
I love the fact that other people are flirting with Nicole too.
The writing quality of this game is incredible. This title has nothing to envy to the best Elf eroges.

It's a real pleasure to support you on Patreon. You are doing a magnificent work ! (y)
Where do these people keep coming from ? And then you have the lovers of "that" fetish CLAIM they never come into games without it, and keep begging for it to be included right ? smh

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Anyone less clueless?
I call her Nicole everytime she and the Protagonist are having a intimate moment. Kinda weird to me to call her Mrs. Heavens during sex. :LOL:

Reactions: Glooskabe
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes