albul

Jun 8, 2017
It's avoidable in terms of actually seeing it, but she was clearly sucking off the professor, hence her blowjobs suddenly got much better, and memory serves; she would tell the MC to go home while she stayed behind, and seeing them shopping together at the store, etc.
The choice was to let the professor continue with your girl, or claim her back. Very much implied, but not necessarily avoidable.
That's not true. The dev confirmed it. Chloe cheats only if you allow it. It's not 'very much implied', and it is very much avoidable (as in it doesn't happen at all, whether seen or unseen by the MC). You can rationalize it however you like to fit what you want the story to be, but it's not what is happening in the story.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
That's not true. The dev confirmed it. Chloe cheats only if you allow it. It's not 'very much implied', and it is very much avoidable (as in it doesn't happen at all, whether seen or unseen by the MC). You can rationalize it however you like to fit what you want the story to be, but it's not what is happening in the story.
Fair enough I guess, but man it sure felt implied to me...specially with her being better at BJ's all of a sudden. But w/e, it's not my story, all good for me :D

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Fair enough I guess, but man it sure felt implied to me...specially with her being better at BJ's all of a sudden. But w/e, it's not my story, all good for me :D
There are other means to get better at BJ besides sucking other people off. Getting better at a sexual act doesn't automatically mean cheating. There's the internet for that, and there are bananas or dildos and the likes to practice on :LOL:

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Sorry about that.

This looks more like a problem with an older game save (before installing my mod). Unfortunately my mod changes the script files of the game in such a way that this can happen. Ren'Py (the game engine) is very bitchy about that. The only thing that can help is maybe a different save or, in the worst case, a complete new start of the game :oops:

Or I just fucked up in my mod, who knows...
Thanks for reply, yeah I know it could be a wide variety of issues. My previous saves worked after I reinstalled everything. I think what the issue may be is I had been playing off of previous saves that didn't have the mod then I introduced it into the game and the script couldn't handle the change. So it was more than likely my fault for not starting fresh with your mod and not anything wrong with it at all.

Reactions: KoGa3

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
That scenario only happens if you ignore chloe and break up with her it causes her to run into the arms of the teacher. Idk if it’s a loving relationship or a abusive relationship bC in my play through I Kept going out with her even though I said I wouldn’t to the mom. The reason she gives better bjs at least on my game is bc she watched a few videos online.

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
My statement is: if you are corrupting Nicole and there aren´t any change.....Where is the corruption? In my opinion, one scene of voyeurism or another man touching or grapping her in front the MC or something similar. I´m not talking specifically about NTR( i like it) but i hoped certain progress in the corruption relationship.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
My statement is: if you are corrupting Nicole and there aren´t any change.....Where is the corruption? In my opinion, one scene of voyeurism or another man touching or grapping her in front the MC or something similar. I´m not talking specifically about NTR( i like it) but i hoped certain progress in the corruption relationship.
I think calling them corruption points is misleading, they should be called love / lust points : plus points move towards lust, and minus points move towards love. These points are how MC and Nicole see their relationship and how the act with each other, and do not seem to affect interaction with others.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
A Mother's Love [Part 1-8 Plus] [OrbOrigin] - Original Size: 2.18 GB

Download Win,Linux (368MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (353MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
This MC is fuqn pathetic he sure loves used up puss Nicole, Silvia, Abi, Mrs. Watson god damn he has Chloe which I'm sure he probably is her first uf I recall the story correctly but chasing after married women and basically prostitutes with the exception of Marylne oh yah she's just a cam whore :ROFLMAO: dude loves bottom of the barrel women.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This MC is fuqn pathetic he sure loves used up puss Nicole, Silvia, Abi, Mrs. Watson god damn he has Chloe which I'm sure he probably is her first uf I recall the story correctly but chasing after married women and basically prostitutes with the exception of Marylne oh yah she's just a cam whore :ROFLMAO: dude loves bottom of the barrel women.
giphy.gif

Don't fall for it people.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
damn can anyone share a save before the lesbian scene between Abby and nicole
I tried many times to get it with no hope ;/

AbraXX

Jul 4, 2018
umm idk why but my game is getting an error after the MC carries off nicole from that slim receptionist
any clue how do i fix this?

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes