Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
oh ty for correcting me well then do you have that save pls ??
sorry, cant help you there, havent played that path, and im not sure if that is just a dream/nightmare or ingame scene..been a while since Ive played those first episodes:unsure:
yet, if that is a real scene-im guessing you have to be on good terms with Marylin and to let her approach Nicole (when she asks if you need her help with Nicole or something).

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
umm idk why but my game is getting an error after the MC carries off nicole from that slim receptionist
any clue how do i fix this?
There is link to a bug fix on the first page which will fix the issue.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
oh ty for correcting me well then do you have that save pls ??
sorry, cant help you there, havent played that path, and im not sure if that is just a dream/nightmare or ingame scene..been a while since Ive played those first episodes:unsure:
yet, if that is a real scene-im guessing you have to be on good terms with Marylin and to let her approach Nicole (when she asks if you need her help with Nicole or something).
Thats a scene where MC reads Marilyns fairy tale book where she has written a fantasy between her and Nicole.

To get that far you need to skip bowling with Chloe which THEN leads to an opportunity to build trust with Marilyn which THEN leads to an opportunity to learn she's a lesbian and in love with Nicole which THEN leads to an opportunity to read Marilyn's book describing the fantasy. A number of specific choices ranging from day 2 through 13 or thereabouts.

Reactions: Alfius

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
When he places his hands on her lap he goes for her cheeks and when he places his hands on her cheeks he goes for her lap
He also says it, very confusing.

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
When he places his hands on her lap he goes for her cheeks and when he places his hands on her cheeks he goes for her lap, very confusing.
Looking at the code the game still records correctly if you put your hand on her lap. (Sets variable, future implication?)

Ivanahome

Nov 28, 2018
Nicole's Suicide. I understand only one of the ends of the game? Someone realized that most of all pushes her on this path? Or is it a symbolic death?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Nicole's Suicide. I understand only one of the ends of the game? Someone realized that most of all pushes her on this path? Or is it a symbolic death?
If it were suicide it would be game over
Maybe she was just taking a skinny dip naked
It is a beach, most suicides happen in a bathtub whether drowning themselves or doing drugs

Ivanahome

Nov 28, 2018
If it were suicide it would be game over
Maybe she was just taking a skinny dip naked
It is a beach, most suicides happen in a bathtub whether drowning themselves or doing drugs
She may have dived, but why come to the beach with a bag?

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes