Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
It's supposed to be symbolic of washing away her guilt I think. I would have gone a different direction then just leaving without a note or word, laying your bag on a public beach (where literally anyone can come and take it), to swim naked in the ocean. Specially as conservative as her character is supposed to be. If the little hotel escapade is what pushes her that far over the edge, I shutter to think how she'll react when the blindfold is removed on her relationship with John.

cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
Nicole's Suicide. I understand only one of the ends of the game? Someone realized that most of all pushes her on this path? Or is it a symbolic death?
If it were suicide it would be game over
Maybe she was just taking a skinny dip naked
It is a beach, most suicides happen in a bathtub whether drowning themselves or doing drugs
She may have dived, but why come to the beach with a bag?
... or, maybe she’s trying to, but MC is just there, ready to rescue her!

Reactions: B-52reloaded

cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
I'd go with what Le Pew said about this scene

If you think about it that makes more sense than some sort of suicide.
I’m afraid it’s not the case. I can’t take my mind off her “Sigh” just before she dived. Also, if what you say is true, then why come to the beach with a bag (Ivanahome), and why she’s running? Anyway, I think all bets are off, and the shit is hittin’ the fan.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I’m afraid it’s not the case. I can’t take my mind off her “Sigh” just before she dived. Also, if what you say is true, then why come to the beach with a bag (Ivanahome), and why she’s running? Anyway, I think all bets are off, and the shit is hittin’ the fan.
But why would she be suicidal? It's not the case here. And the reason she took the bag could be as small an issue she has those beach towels so she can dry off when she gets out of the water and she'll have some clothes in her bag unless she has taken up exhibitionism :LOL:

Reactions: Max1276

cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
But why would she be suicidal? It's not the case here. And the reason she took the bag could be as small an issue she has those beach towels so she can dry off when she gets out of the water and she'll have some clothes in her bag unless she has taken up exhibitionism :LOL:
I like you, and I like your kindness. So, I’m feeling sorry for you ‘cause your argument’s not holding water.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I like you, and I like your kindness. So, I’m feeling sorry for you ‘cause your argument’s not holding water.
Of course, I know that scene is open for all kind of interpretations I'm just looking at the not so dark version now if the MC had told her about the story of John and Kathy then yeah I'd be much more concerned.

Reactions: cesare.g56

azagtoth56

Dec 19, 2018
I agree with Mormont. I don't see that as a suicide. Like has been stated before more like a cleansing. If think about it, this time with MC and Nicole, it was more intense. She is conflicted with her feelings that are growing for the MC and the dwindling love for her husband. We all know that John is a dick. She may have had an epiphany, and realized that she doesnt want anyone but the MC. I doubt it of course, but you never know where this is going till the next update. HAHAHA

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Guys, is Nicole the only lady the MC can chase? I would love to explore more "things" with Abi for example, and exceptional that she's a hot sexy smoker to boot! And I'm hoping you can corrupt Nicole even further as it all unfolds. Epic game!

Last edited:

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
amazing update ,hope MC will kick the stupid pervert guys hotel,but more of the other thing i hope Nicole is ok ,not suicide:cry:anyway if she will died i think this game will lost evrything.

Reactions: Mormont
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes