Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Karma will get John for all his deeds and it's already begun every time Nicole sees the MC it only makes what the MC and Nicole have stronger and he deserves to lose Nicole first I can't wait to see the day when she walks out on him and everything he has been doing brought out to the public everyone is talking about suicide it could happen but not with Nicole but John if he loses everything.
i still don't want the series end too soon, let him finish 99 episode of a mother's love and then we can talk about the end of john evil business

Reactions: Le Pew and Mormont

cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
I see many players are making the easier choice about Nicole’s dive: nothing to see here...

...? ...? ...?

Is this an audience easy to please...

...? ...? ...?

...or is it an award for Dev’s lack of immagination?

Hmmm...

If I was in his shoes, I wouldn’t know whether to laugh or cry.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
i still don't want the series end too soon, let him finish 99 episode of a mother's love and then we can talk about the end of john evil business
I think the story is far from being over. The MC still has to somehow convince Nicole that John is not only up to no good, but that he's not the man she thinks he is. This will involve exposing him for his shady business practices and affairs, but the MC is still a young high school kid and going up against someone as powerful and connected as John is a seemingly impossible task for someone who's still so young. Therefore, it will take time to build a solid case and to somehow best John in such a way that the MC and Nicole can have a happy ending where they're completely free of him.

Then there's the matter of Chloe if you're still with her and how that gets dealt with because this is one story where I very much doubt we'll see a mother/daughter sharing/poly relationship. The MC also has to find a way to navigate that, hopefully in a way that doesn't end too badly because Chloe will no doubt be devastaed when she finds out about the MC and her Mom.

Finally, there's Marilyn and these apparant magic powers she has which may come in to play with how the MC deals with John.

So there's still plenty of story to tell and I reckon this could probably go as high as 15 parts, or maybe even a bit more than that.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Finally, there's Marilyn and these apparant magic powers she has which may come in to play with how the MC deals with John.

So there's still plenty of story to tell and I reckon this could probably go as high as 15 parts, or maybe even a bit more than that.
ha, I kinda forgot about Marilyn. She's a wild card, jury is out if she's really there to help the MC or a John mole. For all we know, she's another one of John's bastard children.
But that's what I love about this story, it's got so many plausible routs where the story can go.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
ha, I kinda forgot about Marilyn. She's a wild card, jury is out if she's really there to help the MC or a John mole. For all we know, she's another one of John's bastard children.
But that's what I love about this story, it's got so many plausible routs where the story can go.
Except for the Beeman route, that's just gross.

face-with-open-mouth-vomiting_1f92e.png

• Haha
Reactions: J0K3RXXX

metalliko

Jul 24, 2017
Where do these people keep coming from ? And then you have the lovers of "that" fetish CLAIM they never come into games without it, and keep begging for it to be included right ? smh
I don't speak English very well. I hope I can be clear anyway.
Also I do not hang around enough on the forum to understand why there is such an opposition on the NTR tag.

Above all, it is a video game with multiple choices. As a result, each option can be avoided.
Also, Netorare can have several levels. In the case of this game and this update, I am not asking that the heroine be raped or worse, as this would not be consistent with the main story. However, I was just hoping that the contact with the other male characters would be more "important" (a hand on the chest for example). We can have something stronger and more latent in this game like in "A wife and a mother" for example.

I only give my humble opinion, then the author of this game does what he wishes with his work

azagtoth56

Dec 19, 2018
Ultimately we are all theory crafting here. We have our own interpretation of the story as we play through each update. As such we are not going to all agree with each other. I hope OrbOrigin would pipe up and set us all straight (without spoilers). As I think he probably wont because it would be likely to ruin his story, but it would certainly shut us up. hahaha

Reactions: Jstforme

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ultimately we are all theory crafting here. We have our own interpretation of the story as we play through each update. As such we are not going to all agree with each other. I hope OrbOrigin would pipe up and set us all straight (without spoilers). As I think he probably wont because it would be likely to ruin his story, but it would certainly shut us up. hahaha
The whole suicide theories with Nicole? It's really not the case the MC always calls her a strong woman and she is sometimes she just can't handle situations very well but she just doesn't strike me as someone who would want to end her life sure she's had issues with John but her love for Chloe is what would keep her going if she found out more about John.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is that even the actual dev's profile or just someone who made an account with their name? :unsure:
Feels like it's probably the latter.

Choose her outfit

View attachment 693795 View attachment 693796 View attachment 693804

Also made Orb's Patreon Banner. So I won't be sharing it here:D
The first one. It shows the most of that lovely cleavage. :love:

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone got a fix for this?

screenshot0001.png

Happens when applying the sunscreen on Nicole with Chloe's charm on for some reason, even with the separate bug fix.

Reactions: kirz

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
I can't believe people are still talking about Nicole trying to kill herself. Like...the game is called "A Mother's Love" she's kinda an integral part of the story. It's not the end of the game yet...LOL, that should be the end of that discussion. It was left ambiguous at the end too create a talking point, but anyone with half a brain should realize its not over yet.

If someone was going to commit suicide, I don't think they would pack their bags too the spot where they were going to die. Also she had a smile on her face, Orb would have changed her expression to a sad face too make it more obvious if that were the case.

I have a theory that she went too swim because she hasn't felt this young and "alive" in years since she mentioned she hasn't been to the beach since Chloe was young, so now she's here taking a midnight swim butt naked to embrace the night, she also feels guilty thus she decides too leave early without the MC (the only reason too explain the packed bags).

MC will find her and they have another deep chat under the starlight how she cannot carry on like this and how her guilt is overpowering but she can't seem to resist the MC and they have "a lot" too talk about when they get home. Remember this is the first time Nicole gave back to MC, SHE fucked HIM this time around. A lot is going through Nicole's head, the swim was a cleansing and a detox from the nights events.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I can't believe people are still talking about Nicole trying to kill herself. Like...the game is called "A Mother's Love" she's kinda an integral part of the story. It's not the end of the game yet...LOL, that should be the end of that discussion. ....
Not quite, nope...those with suicidal intentions rarely do as it should be done/kill themselves in the few first attempts...so there is a chance, in case she has similar thoughts (though I certainly do hope those are all bullshit talks), she could try and hurt herself at some point, if the game takes a tragic turn..the ultimate mother love is a sacrifice for her child, so in hypothetical either/or situation that is not unrealistic at all..And he has to deal with some almost ultimate lunatic/psychotic manipulative men as John for example...so, LOL, and once gain...that should end that discussion.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes