Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
You do realize it is also possible that the MC and Chloe get together with Nicole as one big happy family. The most common trope. Not technically a Harem (I feel should Marlyin be added can be considered as such).

Plus i'm sure would make a majority of players happy (moi included ;)).
This game does not have a harem feel to it. I mean normally a harem game would have Marylin also fall in love with you, with you and the nurse also getting into a relationship (Plus the MC's mom for good measure) and then all of them lives happily ever after. I have come to realize, after a couple of good games, that I do not really like harem endings. It takes all the realism away for me.

I prefer games where you have sex with all the girls (minus the MC's mom in this game) during the playthrough, but eventually you end up with just one girl (Cheating and side-girls excluded) . To me that is more grounded in real life.

Back to Chloe and Mom...I just don't see it. Chloe was already devastated when she thought she caught them.
Maybe, possible... I don't know. Also the MC clearly does not enjoy sex with Chloe that much. So the harem would consist of unequal love or lust. The current dynamic is that the MC is totally smitten with Nicole, Chloe is for convenience and Marylin is friend with benefits. in terms of passion I would put down the MC commitment to 80% Nicole, 10% Chloe and 10% Marylin. I don't see Chloe excepting 10%. Marylin could go for it, since Marylin only have eyes for Nicole, and a harem could be her only way to achieve that. The dev would really need to be good to be able to pull it off, otherwise the game would fall flat.

Off topic a bit:-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So to conclude, I don't exclude the possibility of a mini-harem ending, but I don't see it at this stage. The dev would need to be extremely good to pull it of for me. Seeing how he well he did the mom corruption (Close to the best I have played on this site), he has the talent, but maybe that is not what he is going for.

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
That'd make for an amusing relationship. I find it weird though to have Chloe suddenly become your stepdaughter especially if she's still your girlfriend... but that's just from my perspective.
I was thinking more of the lines of MC and Chloe getting married and Nicole living with them. But your suggestion is definitely more entertaining :D. It would be different from the my standard thinking. And the sexual interactions between the three of them would be mind-boggling.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
This game does not have a harem feel to it. I mean normally a harem game would have Marylin also fall in love with you, with you and the nurse also getting into a relationship (Plus the MC's mom for good measure) and then all of them lives happily ever after. I have come to realize, after a couple of good games, that I do not really like harem endings. It takes all the realism away for me.

I prefer games where you have sex with all the girls (minus the MC's mom in this game) during the playthrough, but eventually you end up with just one girl (Cheating and side-girls excluded) . To me that is more grounded in real life.

Back to Chloe and Mom...I just don't see it. Chloe was already devastated when she thought she caught them.
Maybe, possible... I don't know. Also the MC clearly does not enjoy sex with Chloe that much. So the harem would consist of unequal love or lust. The current dynamic is that the MC is totally smitten with Niccole, Chloe is for convenience and Marylin is friend with benefits. in terms of passion I would put down the MC commitment to 80% Nichole, 10% Chloe and 10% Marylin. I don't see Chloe excepting 10%. Marylin could go for it, since Marylin only have eyes for Nichole, and a harem could be her only way to achieve that. The dev would really need to be good to be able to pull it off, otherwise the game would fall flat.

So to conclude, I don't exclude the possibility of a mini-harem ending, but I don't see it at this stage. The dev would need to be extremely good to pull it of for me. Seeing how he well he did the mom corruption (Close to the best I have played on this site), he has the talent, but maybe that is not what he is going for.
I kinda agree ... I do not see Chloe on the same level with the MC - best thing would be she gets accepted at a out-of-szaze university and thus the relationshsip with the MC will end; leaving him free to pursue Nicole at his leisure. As the assistant of John (the fu... husabnd) he will gather enough dirty material to destroy the husband - which would clear the coast entirely for him! Ideal ending: starting a new family with Nicole. ... Heck, Chloe might even end up being together with Marilyn - that would be something...:p

Reactions: Alfius

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

Maybe, possible... I don't know. Also the MC clearly does not enjoy sex with Chloe that much. So the harem would consist of unequal love or lust. The current dynamic is that the MC is totally smitten with Niccole, Chloe is for convenience and Marylin is friend with benefits. in terms of passion I would put down the MC commitment to 80% Nichole, 10% Chloe and 10% Marylin. I don't see Chloe excepting 10%. Marylin could go for it, since Marylin only have eyes for Nichole, and a harem could be her only way to achieve that. The dev would really need to be good to be able to pull it off, otherwise the game would fall flat.

Yeah I guess Nicole and Marylin combo makes more sense. I do agree this game seems geared to a union with Nicole only. Call it the true path. And truthfully I would find it satisfactory. As you rightly mention the game has been developed fabulously. As a dev however I suppose you need to cater to the wide variety of gamers and i suppose its good business to have multiple endings. Unless he/she is committed to finishing their game in a certain way.

Also my personal feeling is that though the best games are those with great writing and big dose of realism, games are inherently fantasy. I feel we play games to enjoy and escape real life. And a little bit of fantasy is needed in the best of games. A pure realist or fantastical game are boring. We get enough of the former in real life and make us stupid with the latter.

For me Harem is that fantasy bit. Never would happen but always a "what if" we always think about. Its a throwaway, an extra, something to enjoy as a distraction though some games have Harem as their center and manage to work out well.

Reactions: Joginder and Alfius

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Maybe, possible... I don't know. Also the MC clearly does not enjoy sex with Chloe that much. So the harem would consist of unequal love or lust. The current dynamic is that the MC is totally smitten with Nicole, Chloe is for convenience and Marylin is friend with benefits. in terms of passion I would put down the MC commitment to 80% Nicole, 10% Chloe and 10% Marylin. I don't see Chloe excepting 10%. Marylin could go for it, since Marylin only have eyes for Nicole, and a harem could be her only way to achieve that. The dev would really need to be good to be able to pull it off, otherwise the game would fall flat.

Agreed. I think any kind of harem/multi-partner ending would cheapen this game because it's not been geared that way at any point. "A Mother's Love" is seemingly all about the love of a mother for her family and what she will do for them, but also how that love can be used against her to make her do things, and it's about the struggle between her motherly love and her new feelings for someone else. Nicole is therefore the star of the show and the MC's total infatuation with her shows that, so it wouldn't really make much sense to involve others in what is essentially a love story of two people.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
If the dev reads these I noticed a tiny bug or mistake. Playing the non-plus version (someone said saves weren't compatible and I didn't feel like restarting) and when I get to this choice if I choose the lap option the correct dialogue appears but the image is the one for the cheek option and vice versa.

Untitled.png

Reactions: Carlo resti

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A Mother's Love Part8PLUS.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

kirz

May 24, 2017
The dev has already released a patch for it.

Installation info:
Unzip the ZIP file and copy the three extracted files (Coding.rpy, Coding.rpyc and Coding) into the game folder (...\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\game\)
This not work with Part 8 Plus. Please make a "fix" of this fix...

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
What's the difference between Part 8 and Part 8 Plus?

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
I did not DL the game when it was released forgot but i see a patch was needed when it did come out .... is that still the case now ?

supprzem

Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Game is good but sometimes MC reactions are so wrong. I understand that he is 18 but come one. In last scene with Nicole in bed he automatically choose run from the subject even if He can feel that Nicole is really hurt by guilt. I don't like his manipulation tendencies. He does not look like he is in love with Nicole, but rather a psychopath. Many of his decisions, especially with Chloe, don't seem fair.

Reactions: Grelk and MrTouchy

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Game is good but sometimes MC reactions are so wrong. I understand that he is 18 but come one. In last scene with Nicole in bed he automatically choose run from the subject even if He can feel that Nicole is really hurt by guilt. I don't like his manipulation tendencies. He does not look like he is in love with Nicole, but rather a psychopath. Many of his decisions, especially with Chloe, don't seem fair.
Riiiiight....so in your mind, a normal teen would stop and talk about guilty feelings when so close to getting their dick wet? I'm going to take a stab in the dark here, and say you probably have a very hard time seducing women. Seduction is manipulation, and is a trait of someone that knows what they're doing with the opposite sex...not a psychopath....sheesh

Reactions: Grelk

ekobella282

May 21, 2020
Only bad thing about this game is Chloe relationship with mc. I mean she doesn't even let us bang her without condom but on ntr path she becomes a big slut.
Its so bad for ppl who dont like ntr way. After finishing game when chloe remained still gf, I only played some ntr just because i was curious about what our chloe can do. Then it made me angry the developer made our relationship with gf so weak but when it becomes to ntr way, there are a lots of content about chloe. Its a total bullshit for whom liked chloe.

supprzem

Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Riiiiight....so in your mind, a normal teen would stop and talk about guilty feelings when so close to getting their dick wet? I'm going to take a stab in the dark here, and say you probably have a very hard time seducing women. Seduction is manipulation, and is a trait of someone that knows what they're doing with the opposite sex...not a psychopath....sheesh
Well sorry but he knows her for months, he fuck her a lot and he claims that he care for her.
If you have to manipulate someone you care, then something is wrong. I mean consistent behavior. Once MC is sweet and caring and sometimes he just stupid.
See, in this scene it wasn't all that he couldn't stand it and he must fuck her.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes