Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Sorry, but I've gotta say this... He basically sold his wife for money, and now he's mad just because he did it raw.

:KEK: - On the other hand, it show's that it's important to use protection... even when you're cucking your friend.:KEK:
screenshot0001.png

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Have you tried loading an automatic save? Sometimes they work If it doesn't you could always use the new chapter select function on the main menu and pick the chapter you played up to. You can make all the choices you made via that.
It still doesn't work :(
i'm going to try the chapter select... i hope i still remember all the choices.

Reactions: Mormont

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Sorry, but I've gotta say this... He basically sold his wife for money, and now he's mad just because he did it raw.

:KEK: - On the other hand, it show's that it's important to use protection... even when you're cucking your friend.:KEK:
View attachment 706207
They were blackmailed into Kathy having sex with John and if that wasn't enough the guy didn't even fullfilled his end of the deal cumming inside her without a condom and he kept trying to destroy their business/bar until he was able to.

John is a manipulative rapist liar.

Really hope the protagonist wise up a bit after hearing this story...

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
John is a manipulative rapist liar.

Really hope the protagonist wise up a bit after hearing this story...
Lol. If if you ask me, that only makes me feel like a hypocrite. Of course, the MC's not a "serial" rapist, only maybe a borderline rapist. Cheater and liar - that too.

That just goes to show why taboo and corruption themed games are so immoral when seen from a realistic POV. I guess, the fact that most devs do not/cannot make them realistic enough, often works out in their favor in the end. Because, if they were truly realistic, many players would back down because of those games being too much for them to handle.

albus1995

Jun 19, 2020
Incest is a moral concept, but male and female desire is primitive desire. Judging from the change of their relationship, it is the process of how the two kinds of value judgment play a game in their behavior.

Reactions: Ajisjunaediyoloo

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i'm going to try the chapter select... i hope i still remember all the choices.
The choices are pretty much straight forward when you see them you'll remember. The new chapter select really is a good addition saves time.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Gallery1TwoEdit.jpg

"Hi everyone, OrbOrigin here. If you're reading this, you may have probably seen that I have paused my billing cycle for next month. Don't worry, nothing is wrong with me or anyone in my life. To put it simple; I just want to take a month off from Patreon and spend time with my family and love ones. I am aware that I have also said this previously back in March due to the COVID-19. While the reasons are similar, I can assure you that this is no scam of any sort of me squeezing income from my supporters.
Just like any content creator, I work on my project, A Mother's Love, everyday. Either it's editing, writing, modding, or simply just creating more ideas for the future, progress are always made. However, it is not right for me or for anyone to take money that is not properly earned. And because of that, whenever I find myself doing less work, I would pause the billing cycle. It is not fair to myself to take my supporters money and it is not fair for you guys as well.
I hope you guys understand where I am coming from and I apologize for taking this extra month off. I will post what I can and Tiers that are promised monthly content will still be receiving their content. All and all, I sincerely cannot thank you all enough for the undying support you had all given me. Thank you all.
Like usual, see you soon."

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wouldn't John catch such a change? My imagination tells me the war between John and the MC for Nicole victory or loss based on choices made, with a few more twists :devilish:
Not like he doesn't already know. With so many mistakes both protagonist and Nichole made i find hard to believe a manipulative asshole like John didn't figured it out already.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Not like he doesn't already know. With so many mistakes both protagonist and Nichole made i find hard to believe a manipulative asshole like John didn't figured it out already.
yes, I figure John has the house and surrounding area bugged and monitored. A wealthy guy that blackmails and rapes as a way of business, sure as hell doesn't leave things to chance...he has snitches and moles and cameras, etc throughout anywhere that could be a threat....if the story holds true to what we know about John that is :unsure:

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok I just got round to playing this again since I last played it as part 5 and I got to the beach sunscreen part despite little Typos which are not an issue its at this point I had to pause to comment.
A couple of things one is definatly a mistake. the other seems to be an inconsistancy in the story but I maybe wrong.
1.) Is it just me or is Mrs Heavens wearing a magical bikini that can change colour because I'm fairly sure its supossed to be Red but for a short part of the conversation when you help her by applying sunscreen it turns a Turquoise type colour then back to Red again.
2.) My other puzzlement is in the convo with the barkeep x-friend of Johns Mr Blue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's just my opinion and i'm only pointing out what seems wrong to me but I'm still a massive fan of the game.
Just Sayin.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ok I just got round to playing this again since I last played it as part 5 and I got to the beach sunscreen part despite little Typos which are not an issue its at this point I had to pause to comment.
A couple of things one is definatly a mistake. the other seems to be an inconsistancy in the story but I maybe wrong.
1.) Is it just me or is Mrs Heavens wearing a magical bikini that can change colour because I'm fairly sure its supossed to be Red but for a short part of the conversation when you help her by applying sunscreen it turns a Turquoise type colour then back to Red again.
2.) My other puzzlement is in the convo with the barkeep x-friend of Johns Mr Blue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's just my opinion and i'm only pointing out what seems wrong to me but I'm still a massive fan of the game.
Just Sayin.
I think I might have seen the bikini changing once but I put that down to a small error on the dev's part as you say it changes right back so probably wasn't meant.

And I'd say you summed up the whole John situation perfectly he's got this air about him that he is better than everyone else and it seems he's had it go all his way for a long time now. I just hope we start seeing his downfall he'll get found out soon enough and I hope by then Nicole has distanced herself even more from him she doesn't deserve to be stuck with him. I think it will all come down to Slyvia at some point she most likely has all the dirt on him and I'd imagine the MC could try and help her out perhaps bringing up that photo we saw of her and some guy in her desk.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes