Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
ok, just finished it, and that ending, i really hope nothing bad happens. Almost every scene with Nicole is perfect so it would be a real shame to ruin that.
We'll get to find out in a few months, but the ocean scene is a nothing burger I'm sure...though as far as something bad happening, my money is on John putting some plans into motion that will throw a wrench in the Nicole/MC relationship.
I still think John was pulling an all nighter cucking the dad with MC's mom, at the same time the MC was with Nicole at the hotel, but we'll see.

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Anyone else than me that thinks a lot of choices still end up with the same result ? At the diner for instance, you can decide to buy her champagne, she gets drunk and needs saving from yet another of the token douchebags that's apparently needed in many of these games, same with that Tyler asshat at the beach. So i reloaded, didn't buy her champagne but she bought it herself and the EXACT same thing happened. Then the game crashed on the way back to the hotelroom in BOTH instances lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoiCowboy

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Anyone else than me that thinks a lot of choices still end up with the same result ? At the diner for instance, you can decide to buy her champagne, she gets drunk and needs saving from yet another of the token douchebags that's apparently needed in many of these games, same with that Tyler asshat at the beach. So i reloaded, didn't buy her champagne but she bought it herself and the EXACT same thing happened. Then the game crashed on the way back to the hotelroom in BOTH instances lol.
I noticed however in some of those cases you can either gain or lose corruption points with Nicole which in turn will unlock different scenes depending on your corruption level. Do enough playthroughs with the came and you will eventually notice this sort of thing.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Chloe looks like one of the girl from WVM.
I would say you have a point had a similar thought however.
I Think you mean one of the girls from WVM looks like Chloe.
As it would be dificult if not impossible for Chloe to resemble a girl in a game that isn't around untill after the game that Chloe is in.
Unless I'm mistaken I believe WVM came after A Mothers Love.

Just Sayin.

Reactions: Pmktrn17 and Repuci

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
whats that ending dude...Cant wait to see new UPDATE!
Is there gonna be nichole ntr?
Nope, unless some ntr-lord takes over this game and make pure shit of it.
Do you mean cuckolding the husband, outside of dreams? That's the only thing I want with her and her husband.
He referred to "cuckolding" mc, as far as i can see that kind - either with John, or some other of creeps emerged in the last update.

Reactions: Jafari

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Nicole Heavens GIF # 5 *Motherly-Care
Here is this month's GIF from Nicole Heavens. I tried adding a background this time, and it took a lot longer than usual. Unsure if I'll try it again but who knows. Hope you like it. :)

my thought:
this gif is lovely. Might turn it into signature​

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018

Here is this month's GIF from Nicole Heavens. I tried adding a background this time, and it took a lot longer than usual. Unsure if I'll try it again but who knows. Hope you like it. :)

my thought:
I like this pier. I used it for some fan-art a while ago. Did you get rid of all the assets in the back to make the animation faster to render ?

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

my thought:
Very very nice indeed Raminita :eek:(y)

xalotho

Mar 31, 2018
Anyone can list another games that have good visual and good stories as the mother love. I want to play.After all I have to admit Nicole is so beautiful

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes