xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I got this message at some point in the game:
1594370689175.png
Must be a bug somehow. I rollback and perform a save for later, just in case this variable is important.

EDIT:

Got this one too now:

1594370940509.png

EDIT 2:

It keeps happening throughout the game.

Last edited:

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
I just love John and that plotline. Him calling MC as Young MC is so good lol. MC becoming closer and more like him is also cool. I hope you get to choose if you can join him instead of a forced situation to ruin him. I will say it again I hope there will be an ending in which you inherit King John's empire(company and all power) along with all the company chicks. A situation where he is forced to leave or step down willingly and MC becomes the Kingpin which John is. This is the only ending I wish.

Also side note, Nicole still asking MC to leave the room while she showers is kind of getting ridiculous. Or the basic intimacy at the beach etc. After all that action with MC for a long time, these kinds of silly requests from her sounds absurd.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Also side note, Nicole still asking MC to leave the room while she showers is kind of getting ridiculous. Or the basic intimacy at the beach etc. After all that action with MC for a long time, these kinds of silly requests from her sounds absurd.
I understand what you are saying I think it's more of Nicole just wanting a bit of privacy to herself, for now, she still seems set in her ways and although she has done a lot of stuff with the MC I think she still has that mindset of the married woman that she still is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Esp`` and -Hex-

asdik2626

Dec 28, 2019
Are there scenes from female characters where she has sex with other men? (sorry my bad english)
I finished the game but I couldn't see it.
I am especially curious about the hotel and teacher department.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Are there scenes from female characters where she has sex with other men? (sorry my bad english)
I finished the game but I couldn't see it.
I am especially curious about the hotel and teacher department.
It's really only with Chloe that happens you can avoid it of course if you treat her right. As with Nicole nothing like that with her she still sleeps next to John of course but that's as far as it goes with Nicole. Guys will try it on with her but they don't get anywhere with her.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
It's really only with Chloe that happens you can avoid it of course if you treat her right. As with Nicole nothing like that with her she still sleeps next to John of course but that's as far as it goes with Nicole. Guys will try it on with her but they don't get anywhere with her.
Actually Nicole does try to be more intimate with her husband as she is not comfortable to say the least with her "relationship" with MC at first. However it seems that he has other interests and doesn't respond to her. I believe that scene is the turning point of her accepting getting closer to the MC, not only physically but also emotionally.

Reactions: Mormont

abbatur

May 18, 2019
Holy Cow. The ending of Part 8. Imagine if this is the end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I can't wait for the next part. Good luck with the work. Looking forward to it. ^^

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes