REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
how far is this game from finishing?
I would say we are just under half way with the way the story is "organically" playing out, but the rest of the 60% he could easily condense too 40% or 20% if he wants too rush the ending. In the end we don't know, but story wise we are just under 50% way through since Nicole is now being corrupted and bent towards MC's influence. The next few updates will be significant in their relationship growing stronger and how it affects the people around them.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
I have question to android port version guys.

I know everyone is busy, no one want to spend more time than needed at the task bit doing porting of the game no matter which one, to android version could you add cheat mods as well if they exist ofc. I know permission rights are in the way but i believe no one modder would be against adding hos mod to ported version.

I play only on android and font have skills to port games myself. Some of them requires stupid amounts of grind to get new cut scenes, some of them locks some content if you decide to do A instead of B. Cheat mods are helping for skip some grind get items you need unlock cut scenes etc etc.

Thanks anyway for your job.
APK is here: 377 Mb

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played for a long time and I have a question out of curiosity. Has there been a confrontation between Nicole and John? Nicole is sure John is cheating on her or is he still unaware of it? I'm curious what the situation is now. And how is MC and Nicole?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I haven't played for a long time and I have a question out of curiosity. Has there been a confrontation between Nicole and John? Nicole is sure John is cheating on her or is he still unaware of it? I'm curious what the situation is now. And how is MC and Nicole?
No, she hasn't confronted him and she's not aware of what's going on, all she has seen was the kiss between John and Slyvia and as for Nicole and the MC well there is a growing bond between them I feel like the next update will be a big one in terms of the MC and Nicoles relationship.

GreekGeek87

Jul 25, 2020
I don't know if you've paid any attention to the story but he gives zero fucks about her.

He's got a harem of women in his office and his wife can't even give him an erection.

He's more likely to laugh than be bothered by it.
I know, but men with power usually also have an ego.
For a man with an ego it would be ok to throw her away, but not for her to be taken away.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
For a man with an ego it would be ok to throw her away, but not for her to be taken away.
Better play it again.

It is heavily implied John already knows about the affair, despite not doing anything either because he doesn't care, like Avaron mentioned, or to use as leverage against the protagonist and Nicole, like he did with his "old friends".

• Wow
Reactions: Dan_

GreekGeek87

Jul 25, 2020
Better play it again.

It is heavily implied John already knows about the affair, despite not doing anything either because he doesn't care, like Avaron mentioned, or to use as leverage against the protagonist and Nicole, like he did with his "old friends".
How long is it since the update with that came out? I played it 2 months ago. I made an account here and commented on games I had played.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Heavily implied he already knows and it's hinted at several times he's trying to get rid of her.

He's fucking women a lot younger and has them on tap, his wife is in the way.

Chances are he's waiting until he can fuck them both over.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How long is it since the update with that came out? I played it 2 months ago. I made an account here and commented on games I had played.
Playing again is a good way to catch what you may have missed the first time. There are way too many hints that John knows spread across the game so far. ;)

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Playing again is a good way to catch what you may have missed the first time. There are way too many hints that John knows spread across the game so far. ;)
That’s why I have a major suspicion that John was going to pull the same stunt on the MC like he did with the Blues that night he stayed in the Hotel...(remember the weird talk he had with his dad that night) seemed to me that’s why John wanted the MC to go take pictures...like anyone could do that...he wanted the MC to hear the story, a foreboding to what’s going to happen to him.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Loved this game! Felt really bad for Chloe though, I kinda want it to work out with her.
Beeman......I want to bowl with his fat baldy feckin head! so wanted MC to beat the shit out of him.
That final scene with Nicole though, holy shit. I`m dying from the suspense.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Very interesting, but I wanted more NTR towards John. Stealing Nicole should be a blow to him.
I'd say it's more the start of it than anything the more the MC finds out about John and what goes on behind the scenes well, in the end, I think it will eventually fall apart for John. Losing Nicole sure he has these other women around but losing your wife to a younger guy that he himself has hired and in some cases was dating his daughter will give as you say his ego a blow. Personally I can't wait to see his downfall.

curiio

Jan 20, 2019
I have been playing ver. 0.8 but it stops dead when the skinny receptionist is trying to guide Nicole to god knows where for whatever purpose. When MC rescues her, up pops an ''exception'' notice. I have played this game through twice, starting from the beginning but with same result. Is this going to to be corrected in a future update? I really hope so.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes