Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Between the lies and manipulation, the cold detachment for his wife and friends and the pleasure he seems to take from controlling and destroying people's lives (sex included) John seems to have all the markings of a sociopath.
Absolutely. I got that vibe from the first dinner and by the time MC started working for him, it was totaly confirmed. The guy is a complete Sadist as can be evidenced from his behavior with his PA and vibrators to the way he treats the 2 sisters in his office. He`s a sick bunny. Will the MC get the option to become like him while under his wings though...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I want to fuck Nicole so badly in front of her husband. That would be the dream!
One step at a time first he has to lose his business empire loses out on all those women and then set him up with further humiliation with taking Nicole she's just like a trophy wife for him while he fucks around and still, it will be his loss, Nicole is a million times better than those other women.

ulluquiora

Jan 12, 2019
One step at a time first he has to lose his business empire loses out on all those women and then set him up with further humiliation with taking Nicole she's just like a trophy wife for him while he fucks around and still, it will be his loss, Nicole is a million times better than those other women.
Yeah... That will be some interesting plot leading to some nice or even real ending with Nicole.
The "cheating" ending could be like MC still fuck the OLs secretly but able to maintain relationship with Nicole.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
It seems a lot of people have the entirely wrong impression about John like he's some wimpy cuck.....
Yeah which is why I find the cheating or stealing his wife aspect not as hot as if they were in a committed relationship. That would have been awesome as not many games have this type of plot. Yes, Nicole still struggles with everything, but we know the truth about her husband so on that it’s kinda meh.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
John could blackmail Nicole being that shes so gullible/introverted but what can he actually use to blackmail the MC? Pretty sure he has no leverage on him outside of maybe telling chloe about the relationship but that's assuming the player is still in a relationship with her.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
John could blackmail Nicole being that shes so gullible/introverted but what can he actually use to blackmail the MC? Pretty sure he has no leverage on him outside of maybe telling chloe about the relationship but that's assuming the player is still in a relationship with her.
He seems to have the ability to control women, chances are John will use either the MC's mother against him or one of the other women he's close with.

As it stands right now, John is untouchable and has all the power.

MC is friends with a girl that also has power unless you've been a dick to her. Chances are she will probably help, again, unless you've been a dick to her then you're on your own.

I doubt he'd need to blackmail Nicole though, if he said jump she'd say how high and how long do you want me to stay in the air for. He has some hold over still, you can tell that by her dreams.

Until MC finds out how to break John's control or use the same ability he's pretty powerless to do anything.

At the moment the MC is no threat to John at all.

bobbyzzz

Jul 12, 2017
He seems to have the ability to control women, chances are John will use either the MC's mother against him or one of the other women he's close with.

As it stands right now, John is untouchable and has all the power.

MC is friends with a girl that also has power unless you've been a dick to her. Chances are she will probably help, again, unless you've been a dick to her then you're on your own.

I doubt he'd need to blackmail Nicole though, if he said jump she'd say how high and how long do you want me to stay in the air for. He has some hold over still, you can tell that by her dreams.

Until MC finds out how to break John's control or use the same ability he's pretty powerless to do anything.

At the moment the MC is no threat to John at all.
Ya unfortunately you are right. In order to make cucking John really enjoyable, we'd have to take over his empire or at least destroy it. That would make sure he has no girls and he would be pretty embarrassed and humiliated. The girls once they're freed will want to crush John too. Fucking his wife in front of him at this moment would be terrible for him and amazing for the MC. I would make MC's mom and dad lay low during all this, so he couldn't go after them and find them. It only takes a plane ticket.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Truth be told is this even possible? Let's face the protagonist isn't really the sharpest tool in the shed while John is a master at manipulation who makes money on the suffering of others and maybe he even has magic powers too.

Reactions: Cokebaths

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Truth be told is this even possible? Let's face the protagonist isn't really the sharpest tool in the shed while John is a master at manipulation who makes money on the suffering of others and maybe he even has magic powers too.
That's what i've been thinking.

It's why I mention his little cam girl friend. I think if the Mc is going to go against John he's going to need her. Out of everyone in the game her and John seem to be the only 2 that are clued up.

bobodobo

Jun 17, 2017
Between the lies and manipulation, the cold detachment for his wife and friends and the pleasure he seems to take from controlling and destroying people's lives (sex included) John seems to have all the markings of a sociopath.
I think John is a typical player of this game who reached it's goal :)

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
what could be the estimation for the next update? if its near end then i will give this a run
Not likely to be anytime soon. They put a post up on Patreon at the end of last month to basically say they're taking this month off to refresh and spend time with family after the last few stressful COVID months.

Should hopefully be back to development next month and should probably be around 3 months after that for Part 9.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played this game for a long time and today I want to start play and I have a question. What's it like having sex with Chloe? Still she wants a condom and she doesn't want deep?
It irritated me, I don't like sex with a condom on, there is no connection then, just an obstacle.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Raynor90

Mar 18, 2019
I really like this game the story and the characters hopefully everything ends well for MC and Nicole.
The truth on the NTR route made me laugh as the MC reacted, who thought it was going to happen after the arrests and as if he wasn't fooled but for me I prefer Nicole than Chloe.
I hope that in the future I will do some content with Abigail

Reactions: Max1276

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
wher
I really like this game the story and the characters hopefully everything ends well for MC and Nicole.
The truth on the NTR route made me laugh as the MC reacted, who thought it was going to happen after the arrests and as if he wasn't fooled but for me I prefer Nicole than Chloe.
I hope that in the future I will do some content with Abigail
there isnt much content with abigail only showing nip slip

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes