ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I'm curious what if anything is going to end up happening with Chloe. She's been so relegated to the sidelines it seems like even if the MC is shown originally to somewhat care about Chloe at this point it's like he super doesn't care about her.
She seems to have fulfilled her purpose, which was to give the MC a way to get to Nicole.

I wonder how much notice or care Chloe would have gotten if there was no NTR.
For the people that like NTR, they most probably enjoyed those scenes.
For people that don't, after being forced to interact with her to avoid the NTR, they are most probably glad that she is not getting much story time.

Oct 22, 2017
She seems to have fulfilled her purpose, which was to give the MC a way to get to Nicole.

I wonder how much notice or care Chloe would have gotten if there was no NTR.
For the people that like NTR, they most probably enjoyed those scenes.
For people that don't, after being forced to interact with her to avoid the NTR, they are most probably glad that she is not getting much story time.
Yeah that's definitely the feel around her at this point in the story. It seems like with the way the plot has gone the dev isn't really going for a super typical harem vibe. I probably fall in line with the crowd that mostly kept up with her just to avoid NTR scenes with her in it. There were some moments where I found some appeal with her, like when she seemed to genuinely try to sex things up occasionally.

It does seem like the story can be far from over so there's a lot of places the story can go. I just can't currently imagine this dev actually making like the super power fantasy ending where the MC ends up like having a harem of Nicole, Chloe, Marlyn, Abigail, and even all the office girls lol.

Now that I think about it I would also be somewhat interested in an eventual reveal to Nicole that John is a super chad cheating on her with basically everyone. That just seems like something that could genuinely break her mind with how her image of John is one of the ever faithful husband.

sKsGoWdA

Aug 28, 2019
Yeah that's definitely the feel around her at this point in the story. It seems like with the way the plot has gone the dev isn't really going for a super typical harem vibe. I probably fall in line with the crowd that mostly kept up with her just to avoid NTR scenes with her in it. There were some moments where I found some appeal with her, like when she seemed to genuinely try to sex things up occasionally.

It does seem like the story can be far from over so there's a lot of places the story can go. I just can't currently imagine this dev actually making like the super power fantasy ending where the MC ends up like having a harem of Nicole, Chloe, Marlyn, Abigail, and even all the office girls lol.

Now that I think about it I would also be somewhat interested in an eventual reveal to Nicole that John is a super chad cheating on her with basically everyone. That just seems like something that could genuinely break her mind with how her image of John is one of the ever faithful husband.
Though this is one of the few games I want to go as long as possible, I like corrupting Nicole ;)

Reactions: pmyourladyparts
Oct 22, 2017
Though this is one of the few games I want to go as long as possible, I like corrupting Nicole ;)
For sure I get that lol. I'm always a big fan of corruption stories. I'm curious how much more we can really go though. It kinda feels like with the latest update Nicole has pretty much accepted her relationship with the MC, the main obstacle now is how her relationship is in obvious conflict with her marriage to John and to a lesser extent (lol) the fact that the MC is dating Chloe.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
When I first started this novel, the dialog went relatively smoothly, without very many issues.
The more the story progresses, the more I am trying to decipher what the sentence or paragraph is trying to say.
It started off innocently enough with things like "Did Sylvie WENT home?" instead of GO, then progressed to a sentence that looks like words were just thrown into a blender and whatever came out was added in, AND missed by editing or proofreading.
Next issue is our MCs friend Marilyn has a unique and remarkable gift, that she uses with the MC in the first part of the game AND it backfires once that I have seen so far, but I am not seeing her use that in MUCH more important places or on different people...like JOHN for instance...which is odd.
Almost like that very important factor is just remissive and forgotten about for some odd reason.

sKsGoWdA

Aug 28, 2019
After the end of 8th part, I was satisfied and came to check the response of fellow members. I noticed people saying is she going to kill herself, is there going to be NTR with MC, John doing something with MC parents. My POV is, First Nicole is upset and having guilt and she just went to clear her mind that's all, Nicole will not have sex with any other character than MC or John so stop asking this, John having some business with MC parents behind his back is good one but I think John trusts MC and will not betray him. I think game is at good alteration point and going to disclose John's bigger face.

Reactions: Max1276
Jul 20, 2020
I just finished the story, I didn't go a full corruption route though, I almost pitied Nicole and started to like her character so it became a romance style story at that point. Only critiques I have so far is that the MC is pretty dense, several choices seem to really not work with the situation making it kinda bad. Also, as mentioned, the grammar/english gets bad around 3/4 of the way through the game (so far), but not enough to detract too much from the story.

Overall I really liked this one, though the ending kind threw me for a loop, and the whole hotel clerk thing I *really* didn't like. Characters like Marilyn, Chloe and beeman were huge negatives for me. I would've loved to see more of Abi though. Overall great game, I'll probably replay it and go full corruption, though I don't think it'll matter much with the story it seems.

bobbyzzz

Jul 12, 2017
The MC and Marilyn need to work together to try and beat John and his grasp over everything. Marilyn seems like she's capable of anything and is clearly the smartest character in the game. She can find stuff on John and find ways to take him out and with the MC working as an insider in the company they could beat him from within. Maybe Beemans wife can help too. When John is taken out, the MC pounds Nicole in front of him as a final beat down which I think destroys his pride and ego and that kills people like John. If Nicole gets into the dirty talk too, that would hurt John even more. he may not care for Nicole but it is his ego that will kill him more then anything. Same things goes for Beeman too. he doesn't have any feelings for his wife but no man with an ego like Beeman would ever allow anyone to have sex with her in front of him. At the end of the day, I just want the MC to take Nicole back to that beach and live there with her but that's just an opinion. Thoughts on the plan?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I kept getting the vibe that Marilyn is going to try to screw over the MC. She just doesn't seem trustworthy, one of the reasons I didn't like her character in the story. Maybe I'm reading too much into her dialogue/actions.
She wants Nicole and she'll take any chance she can get. But the vibe you are getting is the same for the majority of players Marilyn is certainly to be watched.

Reactions: Black Swamp Ent.

Polterman

Aug 8, 2020
I tried this VN based on a recommendation. I didn't think I would enjoy this so much. I caught a few typos and grammar errors but that is me nit picking. Overall this one is a definite must. Good work.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I kept getting the vibe that Marilyn is going to try to screw over the MC. She just doesn't seem trustworthy, one of the reasons I didn't like her character in the story. Maybe I'm reading too much into her dialogue/actions.
Yes. She did tried to sabotage the protagonist and Nicole by setting up Chloe to find them before. I fully expect her to try again if given the chance.

Reactions: Black Swamp Ent.

WhyMe13

Jun 8, 2019
So I was playing the original part and got to the scenes where Chloe gives you the outfit at your house, then the images don't appear. I tried the bug fix, and no success. I then just downloaded the Plus version, that's supposed to have fixed missing images and there still missing.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes