Sep 25, 2017
Unless the MC has sexual feelings towards his mom, I don't think that would be considered NTR.
No matter what it is called, I suspect that having an unavoidable scene between John and MC's mom (especially if coercion is involved) would upset some people.
Wouldn't it be nice if the orb gave the users the choice...a fair warning of what's ahead.. choice of path left to your discretion..

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Unless the MC has sexual feelings towards his mom, I don't think that would be considered NTR.
Umm, watching your mortal enemy bang your mom against her own free will would be NTR...you don't have to have sexual feelings for her to have it considered NTR. After all, MC brought it on himself by seducing the devils wife...gotta think there will be consequences for doing it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Wouldn't it be nice if the orb gave the users the choice...a fair warning of what's ahead.. choice of path left to your discretion..
Well after the story the MC learned from the bar I can't help but feel the situation will come up again but with the MC having that knowledge I guess he could have the option to warn his parents or not about John.

Reactions: Jack Rodriguez
Sep 25, 2017
Well after the story the MC learned from the bar I can't help but feel the situation will come up again but with the MC having that knowledge I guess he could have the option to warn his parents or not about John.
You also got that blue binder...think about it...what if those are the contract papers...John makes MCs mom pregnant and says once the time comes...my child will work at magic grande..that child is now MC.....Plus we heard him say he always wanted a son....This is just my imagination...but it would be one heck of a story.

Reactions: Mormont
Sep 25, 2017
You also got that blue binder...think about it...what if those are the contract papers...John makes MCs mom pregnant and says once the time comes...my child will work at magic grande..that child is now MC.....Plus we heard him say he always wanted a son....This is just my imagination...but it would be one heck of a story.
Its far fetched...but possible

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hey everybody! Here are two WIP/screenshot of the developments modding from Part 9.
1597597393328.png
1597597406213.png
Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)

*BONUS*
Here's a leaked photo of Nicole from the Gallery that is coming in the next update. Thank you everyone for your support. <3
1597597417706.png

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
For those whom might want to see Nicole with hair down

2D
I'm doing great, Raminita. Thanks! How about you? And yes, I have. I believe it will be a great moment to see Nicole having her hair down. There are parts that I see Nicole having her hair down, like sleeping or taking a shower, but the only problem is that I don't have a good set of hair style that will actually match Nicole. I am looking and I hope that I'll be able to bring it into the game soon.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
D

Deleted member 2208401

when will part 9 be released? I already missed 2 versions (7 and 8) I purposely didn't play it because I wanted to play for long with Nicole.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
when will part 9 be released? I already missed 2 versions (7 and 8) I purposely didn't play it because I wanted to play for long with Nicole.
You're going too like Part 8 then ^^

Part 9 is expected too be released late next month or early October.

My guess is the 2nd week of October, it usually takes him 2 months after he posts his first WIP screenshots and he's pretty consistent with his time keeping so too take an educated guess, I would say the 10th October.

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2020
You're going too like Part 8 then ^^

Part 9 is expected too be released late next month or early October.

My guess is the 2nd week of October, it usually takes him 2 months after he posts his first WIP screenshots and he's pretty consistent with his time keeping so too take an educated guess, I would say the 10th October.
Thank fuck I made an educated guess like that and I found out about him like a week ago this man the creator does a really good job

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
The titt size is Ok, although a bit too big for my taste. Model of the mother is very nice, girlfriend somewhat ugly.

I really would like to see a pregnancy route with some impregnation action. Maybe more interactive choice in the appllication and use of magic in the future story?

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes