Zacarias

Dec 2, 2016
Just finished playing part 8 and, while I enjoyed it, the game kinda drags on a little bit too much. The story feels somewhat stretched. Anyone knows if next chapter will be the final entry?

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Just finished playing part 8 and, while I enjoyed it, the game kinda drags on a little bit too much. The story feels somewhat stretched. Anyone knows if next chapter will be the final entry?
What more do you want? Blood? You get too have sex with Nicole nearly every update. If your goal was to get laid by Nicole then you can stop after the first sex scene and turn the game off and call it complete in your head. For the rest of us, we are in it because we are (I don't want to say emotionally) invested in these characters now and are in it for the long hall and want too see how this relationship organically pans out.

The pacing is absolutely fine, play other games to find out how they take the piss with their updates and how they blue ball you too no end and then abandon their games. If you want quick novels, this isn't the game for you, I suggest you move on and find something more suited too your tastes.

Also why the rush to end it? When it's over you're only going to be crying that you wish it never ended and you wanted more. Some people genuinely seem confused in life, it staggers me. But alas, not everything is for everyone, I think you should stick around since this game is only getting started.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Marilyn, as post human ans without more know about her its not easy to tell what she want
, but, as base she should want to be valued, relation wise its to be discussed but she is a childhood friend ? As that it would be fine to go as long he don't screw or let her go.

Chloe then, a basic girl, slightly dumb to not get any insight as to what is ongoing at home but still, if she is a good girl, spending time to study (..) Its somewhat understanbable.

As to last scene , going naked to the sea, alone, erm.
Need to see what happen next, wonder how it will be handled.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

Hey everybody! Here are two WIP/screenshot of the developments modding from Part 9.

Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)

Zacarias

Dec 2, 2016
What more do you want? Blood? You get too have sex with Nicole nearly every update. If your goal was to get laid by Nicole then you can stop after the first sex scene and turn the game off and call it complete in your head. For the rest of us, we are in it because we are (I don't want to say emotionally) invested in these characters now and are in it for the long hall and want too see how this relationship organically pans out.

The pacing is absolutely fine, play other games to find out how they take the piss with their updates and how they blue ball you too no end and then abandon their games. If you want quick novels, this isn't the game for you, I suggest you move on and find something more suited too your tastes.

Also why the rush to end it? When it's over you're only going to be crying that you wish it never ended and you wanted more. Some people genuinely seem confused in life, it staggers me. But alas, not everything is for everyone, I think you should stick around since this game is only getting started.
Whoa dude, calm down. I was just asking a question. Don't need to get all salty.

No, I don't want any blood or a crappy nukige. in fact, if I wanted a game like that I wouldn't have played this one, ain't that obvious? I wanted a story, otherwise I wouldn't even be here. And the story it self was/is good and I enjoyed it, even if it felt stretched and without a direction sometimes. It's still a good game and I would recommend it to anyone interested in this genre.

And you're the one that seems confused here making these assumptions. I just wanted to know if we will get a conclusion to the game by the next update or not. I was just curious. Chill out.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Maybe you don't have enough space? Some games on android require a lot more space than the installer's size.

D

Deleted member 2669070

The picture isn't missing.. the file name just has an extra '.' at the end after the .jpg. Removing that from the code fixes the problem.
This HAVE been addressed. There is a "bugfix" link in the OP.... So many people failing to check OP.... many pandas go to sleep sad.....
Hello! After the fix for part 8 when i try to download it Mega says its the same.... is there an update to patch it somewhere or?
This HAVE been addressed. There is a "bugfix" link in the OP.... So many people failing to check OP.... many pandas go to sleep sad.....
I'm getting an error message when choosing [Don't Step In Yet] when Tyler tries to hit on Nicole. I've already unpacked the game using UnRen and that has only fixed the IOError that others are also getting for the missing file LBPNight.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT:
I managed to "fix" it by going to /game/images/LBPVolleyball and I renamed [LBPVolleyball_034_2.jpg] to [LBPVolleyball_034.jpg].
Note: You must have unpacked the game using UnRen first so you can access the files.
thank you for the solution

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hey guys!

I heard great things about the game and read a bit through the thread and I was wondering if the nopy link contains all the content released so far.

1598660636270.png

Also, I've seen a Bug Fix patch on the OP page. In order to run smoothly, should I get that as well or is it an old patch that is no longer required?

Thanks in advance. Cheers!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey guys!

I heard great things about the game and read a bit through the thread and I was wondering if the nopy link contains all the content released so far.

View attachment 790942

Also, I've seen a Bug Fix patch on the OP page. In order to run smoothly, should I get that as well or is it an old patch that is no longer required?

Thanks in advance. Cheers!
yep, that is it, you dont need anything else.

Reactions: Interimaru

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hey everybody! Here are two WIP/screenshot of the developments modding from Part 9.

Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)
Thanks for sharing. :)

Beeman looks pissed like hell :eek::unsure:
So looking forward to the new update. (y)

Reactions: J0K3RXXX
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes