Jul 20, 2020
Just did a second playthrough of this today, I went full corruption route while keeping the GF in the picture and it was a FAR better experience (I really hate the male teacher "story" if you avoid the GF) for me. The choices I made didn't seem to have much impact on the story overall but I personally felt better with this route.

I'm eager to see where the story goes, though my feelings toward Marilyn remains unchanged, I really don't like her at all.

Reactions: ayan369

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
just wondering it's only dream or commit suicide?
also maybe the develop can make scene with 2 ugly bastard for next update , and the MC caught they and make nicole more believe with MC...

*edit* Also if you can scene with Mom MC too :BootyTime:
Screenshot_25.png

Sep 25, 2017
Awesome game...love how it builds up....Chloe looks suck tho.... just my personal opinion....also would love to see some of the MCs mom ....

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
I actually ended up having some free time tonight. So here it is:

A Mother's Love Gallery Mod

Adds an in-game gallery screen to the main menu of the game. All scenes are unlocked. Name is set when first loading the gallery.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version: v1.1
Supported Game Version: Part 1-8
Installation: Drop into root directory of game
Download: WorkUpload
Thanks for the mod.
When i copy your mod into the game folder and open the game the photo gallery disappears in the game.
Can you fix it?

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Awesome game...love how it builds up....Chloe looks suck tho.... just my personal opinion....also would love to see some of the MCs mom ....
every fans of Mother a love i think agree with MC mom scene since MC love MILF so much....
there also dad MC say about past model nicole too...

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes