Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Truth be told is this even possible? Let's face the protagonist isn't really the sharpest tool in the shed while John is a master at manipulation who makes money on the suffering of others and maybe he even has magic powers too.
Good point. MC is a complete idiot for the most part. I don't see him taking over John's spot any time soon, at least not in a way that makes it believable

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I honestly did not give a damn about Chloe. I love Nichole but her daughter not so much. Hopefully, there will be a scene where we get to have sex with Beeman's wife in front of him and he just has to suffer and watch.
I feel ya there. I only stuck with Chloe so I don't have to be forced to watch that sad ugly bearman have his way with her

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

Here is this month's GIF from Nicole Heavens. I tried applying some boob action into this one, but I'm unsure how the result came out. Nonetheless, I enjoyed it and will try more boob physic in the future. Look forward to them. Hope you like it. :D

bobbyzzz

Jul 12, 2017
Just imagineeee cumming inside Nicole and Beeman's wife in front of John and him. Best threesome ever. Those two bastards. I can't think of anything better than that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: satoshi36

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
John would likely fall asleep and Beeman would say "good ridance".

This is a really weird fantasy for this game. It is so very obvious those two don't care about their wifes.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Mr NTR (John) would do anything but fall asleep, and like Beeman, would not give up their trophy. Trophy wives aren't married for love (well the woman usually falls in love, but the guy just cares about the status)...that's why they're called trophies

Reactions: Repuci

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Mr NTR (John) would do anything but fall asleep, and like Beeman, would not give up their trophy. Trophy wives aren't married for love (well the woman usually falls in love, but the guy just cares about the status)...that's why they're called trophies
Which game are you playing? Because this is not what A Mother's Love has been showing time and time again.

John has a freaking harem of women half Nicole's age, he can't even get excited about her anymore and likely already knows about the affair.
Beeman hates his wife with the strength of a burning star (and the feeling is mutual). They can't even stand being in the same room without fighting.

Reactions: swampthing

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018

Unlocked

Here is this month's GIF from Nicole Heavens. I tried applying some boob action into this one, but I'm unsure how the result came out. Nonetheless, I enjoyed it and will try more boob physic in the future. Look forward to them. Hope you like it. :D
LOVE the animation (and Nicole :love: ) but not a fan of the anime boob flex lol, it's like she got an electric shock at the end and they just spasmed.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
LOVE the animation (and Nicole :love: ) but not a fan of the anime boob flex lol, it's like she got an electric shock at the end and they just spasmed.
It's like some kind of jolt like she's had an electric shock :LOL: but it's still a very good animation love the idea of these gifs.

Oct 22, 2017
Finally got around to actually playing the latest update.

Man that ending was a bit dark lol. I'm curious where the story is headed next.

I've read some of the comments in this thread and I too am curious to see where the plot will eventually go. John has kind of been built up as basically a super villain at this point. It's hard to imagine what the MC could actually do against him. Despite that I do have the desire to just see the power fantasy of the MC "beating" John somehow lol. Based on the devs past history though I'm sure one if not several "bad endings" will be created since that's a concept they haven't shied away from. With John's current position I can easily see how bad endings could be created.

I'm mostly just here for the sex scenes. They're really well written and animated well enough. I wish at some point the MC would just hard switch to calling her Nicole after we keep getting the choice to call her by her first name lol. It felt like the last sex scene could have been an appropriate time to make the transition.

I'm curious what if anything is going to end up happening with Chloe. She's been so relegated to the sidelines it seems like even if the MC is shown originally to somewhat care about Chloe at this point it's like he super doesn't care about her.

Abigail was also a fun character for a while. Hope we wrap back around to these side characters and possibly build a harem for the MC as an option however unlikely that seems.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes