LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Dam I got the name wrong it's Mr and Mrs Blues not Blue.
But now that I reached the Meal part and after letting Mr Blues stay the day,
We are back at the bar and this time we just met Mrs Blues ie. Kathy but the funny thing is when we told of the fish and chips.
And I say "is that fine with you Mrs Heavens" which is ok but surely Heavens can't be a very coman a surname.
So I am a little surprised that Kathy shows no sign of either noticing let alone recognising the surname I just mentioned.
Even despite the fact Kathy used to be an good friend of John's.
Although I now presume she's now an X-friend friend of John's not to mention him being the unwated father of her child.
Surely even if it was just coincidently someone with the same surname as even an x-old friend would get a reaction.
Despite in this case and unbeknownst to Kathy at actually being his wife she should of at least shown some sign of recognition of the surname surely?.

This is of corse prosuming that Kathy didn't turn into another one of John's playthings and isn't just protending to hubby to be having nothing more to do with John?.
probably should of spoiler'd that as well.

again just my opinion.
Just Sayin.

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
Did the translation of this game get worse? It wasn't great before but almost every line in this game has something wrong with it now. This is a joke.

• Angry
Reactions: Melkai
D

Deleted member 2208401

Does that mean that part 9 will be released in September? I appreciated his decision to take a month to take a vacation.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Does that mean that part 9 will be released in September? I appreciated his decision to take a month to take a vacation.
Most likely October 10th if it's the same sized update.

He seems pretty consistent to accurately mark this date. The 10th falls on a Saturday of the 2nd week into the month so that would be my guess, considering the updates usually takes 1-2 months to make and he releases in the earliest part of the month.

Reactions: sandstorm1872
D

Deleted member 2208401

Usually updates take 2-3 months so late september or early October is a good guess.
Most likely October 10th if it's the same sized update.

He seems pretty consistent to accurately mark this date. The 10th falls on a Saturday of the 2nd week into the month so that would be my guess, considering the updates usually takes 1-2 months to make and he releases in the earliest part of the month.
I think September will be released, because the Orborigin cycle releases updates every two months. the first month after release he didn't post anything on his patreon, and the second month he started his work and posted his progress on patreon.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
I think September will be released, because the Orborigin cycle releases updates every two months. the first month after release he didn't post anything on his patreon, and the second month he started his work and posted his progress on patreon.
You realize that October is AFTER September right? So if he's pausing July (month off) the next month he will start working is August (1 month) + September (2 months) therefore making the theoretical release date October 10th IF this is a 2 month update. If it's only a month then September 12th would be the next ideal date.

∞LUST∞

Mar 18, 2019
the communication skills on this guy are insane. God level. The fact that he is righteous and proactive in his decision is cherry on the cake. He deserves so much support from this community for this quality.

unlike others ... you all know who i am talking about, though i am still a fan of his old self

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
You know I do really like Nicole but to be honest Chloe is just so damn hot and sexy and cute I would :love: to get more scenes with her. We should be able to have both of them until we are forced to decide which one we want, at least.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You know I do really like Nicole but to be honest Chloe is just so damn hot and sexy and cute I would :love: to get more scenes with her. We should be able to have both of them until we are forced to decide which one we want, at least.
It's different to see Chloe get some recognition living under the shadow of Nicole is no easy thing. I've never had an issue with Chloe I just keep her along for the ride so Beeman doesn't get anything.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
It's different to see Chloe get some recognition living under the shadow of Nicole is no easy thing. I've never had an issue with Chloe I just keep her along for the ride so Beeman doesn't get anything.
For me though I do like Chloe more then I do Nicole. Honestly, I really want both of them ;) .

Reactions: Mormont

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Hello everyone, I downloaded the zip file of the game, but while I was extracting it into my pc I received an error. Then when I launched the game it showed me the following error log :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect header check

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\GAMES\XXX Games\OrbOrigin\AMothersLovePLUS-Part8PLUS-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\GAMES\XXX Games\OrbOrigin\AMothersLovePLUS-Part8PLUS-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "D:\GAMES\XXX Games\OrbOrigin\AMothersLovePLUS-Part8PLUS-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Tue Jun 30 20:46:16 2020

(do notice that I have already applied the bug fix found in the OP, but it seems that this is a different bug).

Any advise whatsoever?

wolverinee

Jun 18, 2019
Hello everyone, I downloaded the zip file of the game, but while I was extracting it into my pc I received an error. Then when I launched the game it showed me the following error log :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\GAMES\XXX Games\OrbOrigin\AMothersLovePLUS-Part8PLUS-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\GAMES\XXX Games\OrbOrigin\AMothersLovePLUS-Part8PLUS-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "D:\GAMES\XXX Games\OrbOrigin\AMothersLovePLUS-Part8PLUS-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Tue Jun 30 20:46:16 2020

(do notice that I have already applied the bug fix found in the OP, but it seems that this is a different bug).

Any advise whatsoever?
just download the fix and replace it with game folder no need to re download the game

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
try to extract in d:\VN because some time this kind of error happens if the folder name is too long,if this does not work then you should re-download it because most likely your zip file is corrupted.
Thanks, it seems more and more probable, that the zip file was corrupted, so I ll go and download the whole thing again. Much obliged.

Gray21

May 19, 2020
ok, just finished it, and that ending, i really hope nothing bad happens. Almost every scene with Nicole is perfect so it would be a real shame to ruin that.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes