Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I got an error with 'Image' u'LBPNight/LBPNight_005.jpg.'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'LBPNight/LBPNight_005.jpg.'.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'LBPNight/LBPNight_005.jpg.'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script eight.rpyc", line 10068, in script
File "C:\Users\******\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "C:\Users\******\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\******\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\******\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\******\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\******\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\******\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "C:\Users\******\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "C:\Users\******\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\******\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\******\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\******\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\******\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\******\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\******\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love Part8
Sat Jun 20 10:30:20 2020

Tried to ignore it a multiple time, since it's just an image, but i still got this error on multiple line script that i got bore off ignoring those errors.

Feb 1, 2019
In my playthrough, they did not get caught, she thought she caught them, but it was a different couple.

So yeah in my playthrough, Chloe is still my Girlfriend.

So my bit of speculation for my possible end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, I ddin't see your answer and just continued the game today. I was so happy that she didnd't discover her :D

I think that your point of view is pretty interesting, I'm hyped to see how it carries on

Reactions: Alfius

lostwish

Jun 25, 2019
View attachment 580300

Overview:
Your girlfriend's mother doesn't like you - doesn't appreciate you for anything. Most of all, she wants you to leave her daughter because you're in the way of her education. Little did she know, you have an affection for the mother and as she grows desperate to get rid of you, You both settle down of an agreement. An agreement that could change your whole relationship.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-07
Release Date: 2020-06-07
Developer: OrbOrigin -
Other Games: , , , , ,
Censored: No
Version: Part 1-8 Plus
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - Unofficial Android*

Patches: BugFix
Extras: -Fan Signatures(2) - Walkthrough -
Fan Walkthrough - Audio Mod - Gallery Mod

fortuna95 Thanks for the link. *This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 285117 View attachment 285118 View attachment 285120 View attachment 285119 View attachment 285128 View attachment 285122 View attachment 285129 View attachment 285130
View attachment 238150 View attachment 238151 View attachment 238152 View attachment 238153 View attachment 238154 View attachment 238155 View attachment 238156 View attachment 238157

how can you load the previous saved progression?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
how can you load the previous saved progression?
If it's from previous saves they won't work but it now has chapter select at the main menu and you can use that and pick whatever choices you wish.

i cant continue the scene after mark bring nicole to the room . pls help
There is a link to the patch on the first page that will fix it.

Oct 24, 2019
Hey guys, I am new to this game and I am liking it so far. Just a quick question, are there any other games that uses the same (or almost the same) model as Mrs. Heavens where she is also a Love Interest? Thanks!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hey guys, I am new to this game and I am liking it so far. Just a quick question, are there any other games that uses the same (or almost the same) model as Mrs. Heavens where she is also a Love Interest? Thanks!
Honestly, not many models out there that look like Nicole she's pretty unique to this but I'd say the closest Nicole would be the Mom from the game My Best Deal they aren't exactly identical but it's about as close as you can get to Nicole.

Reactions: CheeseNinja009

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
i dont know the the frequency of publication of every release for this Mod but can we have any hope of seeing 0.9 in July?
:HideThePain:

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
I thought my old (plus version) save was supposed to work on this one but it isn't. can anyone help me out?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I thought my old (plus version) save was supposed to work on this one but it isn't. can anyone help me out?
Have you tried loading an automatic save? Sometimes they work If it doesn't you could always use the new chapter select function on the main menu and pick the chapter you played up to. You can make all the choices you made via that.

Reactions: Ziltoid

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
What happens when u call Nicole by her name when option is given?
She gets mad and tells you not to address her by name except when you call her Nicole during the sex scenes then she doesn't mind. The game tracks the times you said her name, and will surely impact the latter parts of the game, but in what way we dont know.

FlokiTrick

Apr 3, 2018
It was good game until the developer decided that it was fine to do away with the old saves. Now I dont remember what EXACT choices I made and my playthrough is all messed up. Thank you for driving me away from this game.
It was a great and unique game but I refuse to play though it again because of these game breaking changes.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
It was good game until the developer decided that it was fine to do away with the old saves. Now I dont remember what EXACT choices I made and my playthrough is all messed up. Thank you for driving me away from this game.
It was a great and unique game but I refuse to play though it again because of these game breaking changes.
your loss.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes