Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I can't believe people are still talking about Nicole trying to kill herself. Like...the game is called "A Mother's Love" she's kinda an integral part of the story. It's not the end of the game yet...LOL, that should be the end of that discussion. ....
Not quite, nope...those with suicidal intentions rarely do as it should be done/kill themselves in the few first attempts...so there is a chance, in case she has similar thoughts (though I certainly do hope those are all bullshit talks), she could try and hurt herself at some point, if the game takes a tragic turn..the ultimate mother love is a sacrifice for her child, so in hypothetical either/or situation that is not unrealistic at all..And he has to deal with some almost ultimate lunatic/psychotic manipulative men as John for example...so, LOL, and once gain...that should end that discussion.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I can't believe people are still talking about Nicole trying to kill herself. Like...the game is called "A Mother's Love" she's kinda an integral part of the story. It's not the end of the game yet...LOL, that should be the end of that discussion. It was left ambiguous at the end too create a talking point, but anyone with half a brain should realize its not over yet.

If someone was going to commit suicide, I don't think they would pack their bags too the spot where they were going to die. Also she had a smile on her face, Orb would have changed her expression to a sad face too make it more obvious if that were the case.

I have a theory that she went too swim because she hasn't felt this young and "alive" in years since she mentioned she hasn't been to the beach since Chloe was young, so now she's here taking a midnight swim butt naked to embrace the night, she also feels guilty thus she decides too leave early without the MC (the only reason too explain the packed bags).

MC will find her and they have another deep chat under the starlight how she cannot carry on like this and how her guilt is overpowering but she can't seem to resist the MC and they have "a lot" too talk about when they get home. Remember this is the first time Nicole gave back to MC, SHE fucked HIM this time around. A lot is going through Nicole's head, the swim was a cleansing and a detox from the nights events.
This is what happens when you mix people with low common sense (why would the dev kill off the main reason the game exist in the middle of it?) and who just play to fap to the images and hold down ctrl when the text start. They see the image of Nicole going for a swim and cry suicide... :FacePalm:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I can't believe people are still talking about Nicole trying to kill herself. Like...the game is called "A Mother's Love" she's kinda an integral part of the story. It's not the end of the game yet...LOL, that should be the end of that discussion. It was left ambiguous at the end too create a talking point, but anyone with half a brain should realize its not over yet.

If someone was going to commit suicide, I don't think they would pack their bags too the spot where they were going to die. Also she had a smile on her face, Orb would have changed her expression to a sad face too make it more obvious if that were the case.

I have a theory that she went too swim because she hasn't felt this young and "alive" in years since she mentioned she hasn't been to the beach since Chloe was young, so now she's here taking a midnight swim butt naked to embrace the night, she also feels guilty thus she decides too leave early without the MC (the only reason too explain the packed bags).

MC will find her and they have another deep chat under the starlight how she cannot carry on like this and how her guilt is overpowering but she can't seem to resist the MC and they have "a lot" too talk about when they get home. Remember this is the first time Nicole gave back to MC, SHE fucked HIM this time around. A lot is going through Nicole's head, the swim was a cleansing and a detox from the nights events.
Exactly. It's symbolism, almost like some sort of baptismal where she's washing away the old Nicole and will emerge as a new Nicole. It could also be something of a liberating act as well, because this trip may have made her feel more alive than ever and she wanted to do something bold to further enhance that feeling. Both of these could be signs that she's more readily embracing her relationship with the MC, even if she still feels guilty about cheating on her husband and betraying her daughter.

Reactions: BlackCobalt

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I got the impression it was in the morning when she took her skinny dip in the ocean. So the heart to heart talk will be on the train home, not under the stars. It could be that she's washing away what she did that night with the MC, resolving herself to rekindle her marriage with John.
It also won't surprise me if she leaves for home without the MC, it's not like it would be a good idea to arrive back at home together on the same train anyway. She'll probably avoid the MC at any cost moving forward, springing a plan to action by the MC to expose John.
John is no fool however, so we'll see what happens...just wish we didn't have to wait till August or w/e to find out.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I got the impression it was in the morning when she took her skinny dip in the ocean. So the heart to heart talk will be on the train home, not under the stars. It could be that she's washing away what she did that night with the MC, resolving herself to rekindle her marriage with John.
It also won't surprise me if she leaves for home without the MC, it's not like it would be a good idea to arrive back at home together on the same train anyway. She'll probably avoid the MC at any cost moving forward, springing a plan to action by the MC to expose John.
John is no fool however, so we'll see what happens...just wish we didn't have to wait till August or w/e to find out.
Remember John is out of town with Slyvia so they'll be okay to travel back unless of course, Chloe gets word that the MC is returning. And as for catching him out, I think the MC needs to gather up some proof about what John has been getting up to.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Remember John is out of town with Slyvia so they'll be okay to travel back unless of course, Chloe gets word that the MC is returning. And as for catching him out, I think the MC needs to gather up some proof about what John has been getting up to.
Just because he says he's leaving town, doesn't mean he's actually leaving town. He could be with the MC's parents, using Sylvia to keep dad busy while he does the nasty all night long with Mom. Would be a good Segway to providing the proof of John's actions to Nicole.

Edit: I can see it now...MC coming home to see John having coffee at his house with a big shit eating grin. Dad looking like hell, and mom locked in her room. MC gets a talk about consequences of ones actions...haha, who knows...we'll see

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Wow, wow, wow... what a game!

I remember playing this game a long time ago and thinking: Erghh, Why would I go for the mom, she's kind of a bitch.
Marilyn is cute, but she is a lesbian and at most a friend with benefits. Even the girlfriend is cute...Why would I want the mom over my GF that clearly loves me, with perky breasts to boot. I played until the fist dinner with the husband and then stopped playing.

I did not dislike the game, in fact I found it enjoyable, but it felt like a dime a dozen corruption game. The ones where the girl(mom) turns into a stupid brainless person with no personality or backbone. So I just stopped playing it. Not for any specific reason. But every time I looked for games to play there were just other ones I wanted to play first, until it fell so far behind that I kinda forgot about this one.

It pop up a few times on "Latest updates", but I always though... later.

So a couple of days ago, I decided to try play it again. My saves were so long ago, that, it did not even pick them up anymore. So I started from start again (Blessing in disguise)

I was blown away... The story and characters were so frigging good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could go on.... but nothing short of a masterclass in erotic storytelling.

My only and biggest negative....
Fuck me, the moms pubic hair is so badly done, it's almost distracting.
Can the Dev please, please sort that out? Even if there are some pussy continuity issues.
I mean you sorted Marylin's hair out perfectly... Why can he resolve the mom's little bush.

Marilyn Before

Marilyn After

Please, I understand when the game started of, pubic technology was very rough around the edges, but please upgrade Nicole's hair.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Wow, wow, wow... what a game!

I remember playing this game a long time ago and thinking: Erghh, Why would I go for the mom, she's kind of a bitch.
Marilyn is cute, but she is a lesbian and at most a friend with benefits. Even the girlfriend is cute...Why would I want the mom over my GF that clearly loves me, with perky breasts to boot. I played until the fist dinner with the husband and then stopped playing.

I did not dislike the game, in fact I found it enjoyable, but it felt like a dime a dozen corruption game. The ones where the girl(mom) turns into a stupid brainless person with no personality or backbone. So I just stopped playing it. Not for any specific reason. But every time I looked for games to play there were just other ones I wanted to play first, until it fell so far behind that I kinda forgot about this one.

It pop up a few times on "Latest updates", but I always though... later.

So a couple of days ago, I decided to try play it again. My saves were so long ago, that, it did not even pick them up anymore. So I started from start again (Blessing in disguise)

I was blown away... The story and characters were so frigging good.

I could go on.... but nothing short of a masterclass in erotic storytelling.

My only and biggest negative....
Fuck me, the moms pubic hair is so badly done, it's almost distracting.
Can the Dev please, please sort that out? Even if there are some pussy continuity issues.
I mean you sorted Marylin's hair out perfectly... Why can he resolve the mom's little bush.

Marilyn Before

Marilyn After

Please, I understand when the game started of, pubic technology was very rough around the edges, but please upgrade Nicole's hair.
There was actually a patreon poll back in January where we could vote on the pubes for Nicole, sadly majority voted against changing them.

These were the options

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
There was actually a patreon poll back in January where we could vote on the pubes for Nicole, sadly majority voted against changing them.

These were the options
:(:(:(:cry::cry:

All 3 of them are better then the current one. Number 2 or three would have been perfect.

For me it's just so jarring. Everything else is perfect, but then you have the clearly fake pubes.
To be honest, it does not look so bad in the poll, but a lot of times it's zoomed in on the pussy, and then it's just distracting for me.

Pity...Was the poll on here or on Patreon?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
:(:(:(:cry::cry:

All 3 of them are better then the current one. Number 2 or three would have been perfect.

For me it's just so jarring. Everything else is perfect, but then you have the clearly fake pubes.
To be honest, it does not look so bad in the poll, but a lot of times it's zoomed in on the pussy, and then it's just distracting for me.

Pity...Was the poll on here or on Patreon?
on Patreon.

Reactions: Alfius
Feb 1, 2019
That's a great game so far, I managed to avoid the NTR but now I'm a bit worried cause Chloe is(was ?) still MC's girlfriend and caught him banging her mom during the school dance. I don't see the harem tag but I'd like to keep them both. But seeing how the story looks like, I guess that's over for her

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
That's a great game so far, I managed to avoid the NTR but now I'm a bit worried cause Chloe is(was ?) still MC's girlfriend and caught him banging her mom during the school dance. I don't see the harem tag but I'd like to keep them both. But seeing how the story looks like, I guess that's over for her
In my playthrough, they did not get caught, she thought she caught them, but it was a different couple.

So yeah in my playthrough, Chloe is still my Girlfriend.

So my bit of speculation for my possible end.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
In my playthrough, they did not get caught, she thought she caught them, but it was a different couple.

hmm and how would the the eventual Nicole pregnancy fit into your endings?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
hmm and how would the the eventual Nicole pregnancy fit into your endings?
Lol...well I'm hoping she's not pregnant...but that will change things of course.

I have not really participated in any fan theories or dev statements for the game at this stage, so for me the game I have played is the only canon. Obviously there is hint's that she might be pregnant, but it's not a sure thing as far as I'm concerned. I'm like the MC in that instance, deal with it if it happens.

I would actually not mind that ending...I just hope the John problem is resolved by then.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No idea how the pregnancy point thing will work since so far as i remember Nicole was on the pills everytime my Protagonist came on her. :LOL:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
No idea how the pregnancy point thing will work since so far as i remember Nicole was on the pills everytime my Protagonist came on her. :LOL:
that might be the case for you, but mine sure as hell came inside her when she wasnt using birth control. Then again pills arent 100% foolproof as stated by Nicole herself in the lastest update.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I fucked her like mad. Cumming inside her every time. It was however a 2 day period, so if it was the correct time of the month...she would be pregnant. I think a woman is fertile for roughly a week every month. So about 25% chance of pregnancy.

Like I said, the game does hint about the possibility, but will handle the problem when we get there.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

You do realize it is also possible that the MC and Chloe get together with Nicole as one big happy family. The most common trope. Not technically a Harem (I feel should Marlyin be added can be considered as such).

Plus i'm sure would make a majority of players happy (moi included ;)).

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes