Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Found another small bug. When you are back in the hotel room with Nicole and you are talking you can choose
Place your Hands on Her Lap or Place your Hands on Her Cheeks
But the linked pictures are switched. When you click .... Lap you get the Cheeks pictures and vise versa.
Only a small bug but it is also only a small fix
Try this, I corrected the image swap.

Put the contents in game folder.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The small itch I'm having right now with the recent plot is what could the MC's dad possibly want to talk about that seemed very important and personal? Hopefully John isn't meddling with any employment/business of the MC's parents. If that's the case I really want to see John suffer indefinitely.
I put my bet on this being the case. The guy is a slimy bastard who hunted down former friends just to make them suffer. Protagonist's parents are either victims of blackmail or they work(ed) for John doing this... :unsure:

Reactions: BlackCobalt

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
got a question, does Nicole getting pregnant affect anything ( beside the obvious ) as far as story and paths are concerne?
will i be locked out of certein paths ? i'm ~ part 3 in the walkthrough and like i said i know what choice does what but since the "coming outside" seams to be the one "higlighted" i just don't want to lock myself out of paths.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
got a question, does Nicole getting pregnant affect anything ( beside the obvious ) as far as story and paths are concerne?
will i be locked out of certein paths ? i'm ~ part 3 in the walkthrough and like i said i know what choice does what but since the "coming outside" seams to be the one "higlighted" i just don't want to lock myself out of paths.
we dont know since it has not happened yet, so we have no idea how its gonna affect the paths.

Reactions: Xegrid

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I put my bet on this being the case. The guy is a slimy bastard who hunted down former friends just to make them suffer. Protagonist's parents are either victims of blackmail or they work(ed) for John doing this... :unsure:
TBH, the thought crossed my mind when John asked the MC to go out of town, for something as simple as taking pictures...also I'm sure John knew the MC would learn about what John did to the bar owner...sort of a foreboding to what's happening to his parents at the same time while he's away from home.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
TBH, the thought crossed my mind when John asked the MC to go out of town, for something as simple as taking pictures...also I'm sure John knew the MC would learn about what John did to the bar owner...sort of a foreboding to what's happening to his parents at the same time while he's away from home.
I suspect that either the parents or the aunt are somehow involved with John, but I don't think sex is involved.
John calls you son, and wants you involved in his business. He may even know that you are involved with Nicole. I suspect that he wants you to become like him, but knows that you still have some morals left. Him getting involved with your mom at this stage could ruin all his plans for you.

azagtoth56

Dec 19, 2018
Is it my imagination or is the latest chapter a hell of a lot more Engrishy than the rest?
I just recently replayed this from the beginning. There is ALOT of engrish. I think there is more in the previous updates than I remember from my first play through. But all in all, this update wasnt that bad.

azagtoth56

Dec 19, 2018
I suspect that either the parents or the aunt are somehow involved with John, but I don't think sex is involved.
John calls you son, and wants you involved in his business. He may even know that you are involved with Nicole. I suspect that he wants you to become like him, but knows that you still have some morals left. Him getting involved with your mom at this stage could ruin all his plans for you.
I honestly think the MC is John's son. but we shall see who is right when all is revealed.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I've felt that John has known about MC & Nicole from the beginning. A scheming/blackmailing/rapist/asshole successful businessman really doesn't have his own home bugged with cameras, etc?? At the very least to insure the people he literally fucks over don't track him down to try the same. I figure he's calling him son because he has seen how the MC manipulated Nicole to his own needs, just as John would. Plus you have to figure John has been doing this to people for decades, like the MC is his only bastard son running around??
I think John was expecting the MC to arrive back home that night, to exact his revenge on the MC's mom...would make some sense the weird way the father was trying to tell him something after he found out the MC wasn't going to make it home. Probably has a special surprise planned for Nicole as well.

Edit: to be fair, the Dev probably won't take that much of a dark turn in the story, but it's something very realistic given what we know about John so far...we shall see.

azagtoth56

Dec 19, 2018
I've felt that John has known about MC & Nicole from the beginning. A scheming/blackmailing/rapist/asshole successful businessman really doesn't have his own home bugged with cameras, etc?? At the very least to insure the people he literally fucks over don't track him down to try the same. I figure he's calling him son because he has seen how the MC manipulated Nicole to his own needs, just as John would. Plus you have to figure John has been doing this to people for decades, like the MC is his only bastard son running around??
I think John was expecting the MC to arrive back home that night, to exact his revenge on the MC's mom...would make some sense the weird way the father was trying to tell him something after he found out the MC wasn't going to make it home. Probably has a special surprise planned for Nicole as well.

Edit: to be fair, the Dev probably won't take that much of a dark turn in the story, but it's something very realistic given what we know about John so far...we shall see.
You may be on to something there. However we do now know that John knocked up Mrs. Blue. Who's to say that the MC isnt John's son, especially because of all of a sudden he doesnt want the MC to be with Chloe. All because she wants to go to her dream university. That doesnt add up, that to me screams the MC is banging his half sister. Who knows really this is my opinion. and opinions are like assholes everyone has them and they all stink. HAHAHA

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Is it my imagination or is the latest chapter a hell of a lot more Engrishy than the rest?
I just recently replayed this from the beginning. There is ALOT of engrish. I think there is more in the previous updates than I remember from my first play through. But all in all, this update wasnt that bad.
Actually, My favorite pastime lately is rewriting the walkthrough to make it more...friendly for someone who speaks English as a primary language (or as close as someone living in the southern Unites States can get).
The game (which I have no idea how to modify, even if I wanted to) is close enough to Rock n' Roll for me.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes