TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
How did the mc not realize the fat fuck had nudes of Nicole? Love when the mc is retarded that's not infuriating AT ALL. :FacePalm:
Game is hot enough to excuse the bad Engrish and huge gaping plot holes but braindead mc's is too far. geh geh geh:KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackCobalt

shaf3i

May 25, 2020
I get error when the slim recipionist carry nicole and mc intereupt him
how do I solve the problem?

bububananas

Aug 12, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'LBPNight/LBPNight.jpg.'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'LBPNight/LBPNight.jpg.'.

I think the picture is missing
UnRen the game and this error (as most of the image-related errors) goes away. I suspect the image wasn't packed correctly when initially compiled.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Got a error if not reacting at all on the beach, as Josh neveu get to touch her boob, quite an error going strangely.
(They had been quite some earlier in the game, but a single ignore was enough, while that one, tried while over 30 ignore without change.
Stranger, a single back and the game return to the choice, the error being about volley something.

Then, if there more than this ending, leaving an hotel by night of early morning = call night watchman, as its locked otherwise.
An cliff ending as with her dreams.. TBS, some weeks to know what happen.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Well what an ending... I was really looking forward to that piece of shit husband of Nicole's getting some comeuppance once and for all... Guess I will have to wait for the future update.
Don't have any other playthrough for any other characters other than Nicole and Chloe and was hoping that Mr Beeman would also suffer some swift violent justice but hopefully in the future updates that will come haha.

Reactions: tonicase24

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Is it just me or the moment of "Placing your hands on her lap" or "Placing your hands on her cheeks" got switched as for the reaction of the choice, the renders.

If you choose to "place your hands on her lap"----->it shows placing the hand on Nicole's cheek.
If you choose to "place your hands on her cheeks"---->it shows placing the hand on Nicole's lap.

As well as for the corruption count it's switched along with the dialogue.

Could someone mention this to OrbOrigin in his Patreon Page? or can we contact him here? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: kaneqc

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
BoltonGuy35
JUSTICE..would be fucking his wife hard till she comes..at least 10 times.
Yeah just thought smashing Mr Beemans face in might (thats a big might) make the fucker look better haha and also make me feel better...
Also I suppose fucking Nicole on a permanent basis is also Justice and fun ;)

Reactions: tonicase24
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes