HumperDoo

Apr 18, 2020
Or hopefully Nicole finally finds out about what John has been doing behind her back and decides that she's "better off" with MC although idk how that would pan out when you're still in a relationship with Chloe.
oh I broke that shit off with her, and on that note I went full bella and jill on Being A DIK, im going to get those two so cock drunk lmao

Meh 1000

May 10, 2019
In the beach part, when applying Nicole sunscreen, there's a image missing

Last edited:

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
I really enjoyed this Update, my God Nicole really is the best Milf in all AVN.
about the Ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Agreed. Either she went for a swim in a dream/for real but there's no way she's suddenly going to commit suicide especially when she has a daughter whom she loves so much.

HumperDoo

Apr 18, 2020
Yeah I'm calling BS on that, where's the proof?
well my bad on not reading the whole comment section, I didn't know I had to download it and then fuck around with fixes after taking half and hour downloading it, I'm man enough to know I F'ed up but Im not here to put fixes to fuck ups

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
well my bad on not reading the whole comment section, I didn't know I had to download it and then fuck around with fixes after taking half and hour downloading it, I'm man enough to know I F'ed up but Im not here to put fixes to fuck ups
So let's say if you had a car that had a manufacturing defect and manufacturer X provided details on how to fix it (since it can be fixed by yourself) you would rather do nothing?

• Haha
Reactions: Yennefer

HumperDoo

Apr 18, 2020
So let's say if you had a car that had a manufacturing defect and manufacturer X provided details on how to fix it (since it can be fixed by yourself) you would rather do nothing?
not if it just came off the lot? witch this did, that's like if I drove into a drive thru ordered my food and then had to get out of the car to go cook my food I paid for?

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
not if it just came off the lot? witch this did, that's like if I drove into a drive thru ordered my food and then had to get out of the car to go cook my food I paid for?
Perishable goods can't be fixed when fucked up though. You could say this did just "come off the lot" but the fix is just basically either download UnRen and unpack/extract the RPA packages or download the bugfix and copy-paste the contents to the respective folders which only takes a few minutes. I can see a problem arising though when not everyone catches up on what needs to be done especially since the OP didn't really have a note warning users of the bug for the new update. At the time I downloaded the game it was already labelled [Part 1-8 Fixed] but I still encountered the bugs anyway so I went and read through the recent posts to make sense of how to fix it.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes