Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Some Raiminita has posted before in the thread. Check a few pages back and you'll see the recent one.
I know what you mean, but i have a problem with this post. I see the post but not the gif. But if i hit the reply button of the called post, the gif is shown in my textbox. is there any option in the account settings where you can turn off or hide gifs basicly?

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
Well Nicole is the only interesting Gal Char in this VN ... don´t really care bout the others and the Bee can have em ... crap i would even play it if Nicole where the only Gal in this VN ... Who really need the others :ROFLMAO:
Agreed. I actually found myself just skipping all the non-Nicole content.

Reactions: Playaza

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Not gonna happen, Orb has confirmed that long ago. Nicole is MCs and only MCs.

View attachment 802629
Wow, thankgod there are devs like this who are clear about controversial stuff instead of keeping us in dilemma & daily quarrel between ntr/non-ntr. I seen some games now a days jumping suddenly to ntr stuff with main girl (yeah avoidable, but still lot of our non ntr fans are not okay with it).

I'm thankful to this dev. Now onwards if ntr fan asks ntr for nicole, show this post.
If they want ntr, they can enjoy with chole. Non ntr fans also don't mind because we are playing this game mainly for Nicole. (Sometimes, I want abi too lol, milf fetish. ).

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
nicole is our goddess bro
I played many famous milf games, because i'm into milf fetish. But, I never thought that someone even comes near to the top place holder Linda (Milfy City). But, Nicole changed that scenario (atleast for me). Still Linda is "best mom" for me but Nicole is the "best milf". Milf Goddess.

I know many of you not into mom/son stuff, but when nicole suggested a " pretend relation", i got very excited. Although that scene is short lived lol.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
I played many famous milf games, because i'm into milf fetish. But, I never thought that someone even comes near to the top place holder Linda (Milfy City). But, Nicole changed that scenario (atleast for me). Still Linda is "best mom" for me but Nicole is the "best milf". Milf Goddess.

I know many of you not into mom/son stuff, but when nicole suggested a " pretend relation", i got very excited. Although that scene is short lived lol.
I AGREED WITH U BRO.
stil Linda the best, but you know laaaa there's no update almost one year, so nicole still our heart right now.
I'm also into mom/son stuff too

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I hope the maker keeps her with glasses on and her hairstyle. She looks pretty darn weird with long hair and no glasses.
it makes sense that she would let her hair down and remove the glasses really. That old style was her old life, she's starting a new one with the MC, so the changes are necessary IMO.

Edit: I would think that those would be the first changes an older woman would make to try looking/feeling younger again.

Last edited:

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
Anyone think the pregnancy is going to be within the story itself or that there'll just be something in the epilogue explaining that whoever you impregnated gave birth etc?
i really do hope there's a pregnancy option for at least the main three girls

Last edited:
Reactions: henry hopkin
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes