dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
No, she's not as it's been previously mentioned it's symbolic she is cleansing herself Le Pew described that at best, also she's the main girl of the game it would feel a little empty if she was to do anything as drastic as killing herself.
She's clean because hs in the hotel with MC?
I wonder how many time we cum inside in gergouse pussy nicole, and in the end story she's pregnant? XD

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
dis ntr... mr. beeman suuuure went WHAAAAM! the whole 9 yards after a bit of drama there...

na don't get wrong I ain't complainin' it's just I find it really hilarious.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

Hey everybody! Here are three WIP/screenshot of the developments modding from Part 9.

Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
it makes sense that she would let her hair down and remove the glasses really. That old style was her old life, she's starting a new one with the MC, so the changes are necessary IMO.

Edit: I would think that those would be the first changes an older woman would make to try looking/feeling younger again.
as long as she doesn't cut her hair, that would be just the worst.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Unlocked

Hey everybody! Here are three WIP/screenshot of the developments modding from Part 9.

So since that now confirms Nicole is alive and well, perhaps people can stop thinking she's dead or tried to kill herself at the end of the last update. :cautious:

Also, that last preview...

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Unlocked

Thank you so much for the share. :)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Could have done without that last image tbh Beeman the should surely have a bigger stomach that you wouldn't be able to see anything :LOL: Good to see Nicole she is the main girl after all ;)

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes