Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
I hope we can get bother mother and daughter pregnant
I hope not only pregnant. Would be really fun if we could do some evil plan to influence that. Maybe tinker with Nicols baby-pills, tinker with condoms or apply some of Merilyn's magic to make Nicole weak and throw all caution to the wind in the moment - something like that.
I would like to have more influencial choices. But yea, pregnancy is a must have, pleeeeaaaase!

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I hope not only pregnant. Would be really fun if we could do some evil plan to influence that. Maybe tinker with Nicols baby-pills, tinker with condoms or apply some of Merilyn's Magic to make Nicole week and throw all caution to the wind in the moment - something like that.
I would like to have more influencial choices. But yea, pregnancy is a must have, pleeeeaaaase!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hey, everyone! Thank you so much for patience! The wait is nearly over!
I'm excited to announced that the next part of A Mother's Love is coming in soon!
Check out below for some screenshots and information of the release!

The update is set to be release on October Eleventh [11th] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on October Fourth [4th].

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hey, everyone! Thank you so much for patience! The wait is nearly over!
I'm excited to announced that the next part of A Mother's Love is coming in soon!
Check out below for some screenshots and information of the release!

The update is set to be release on October Eleventh [11th] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on October Fourth [4th].
Thanks 4 the news flash (y) :)
I can't wait to say hello to Mrs. Heavens again :love:
Usually i try to visit her once a day :p

Reactions: Black Swamp Ent.

Ken2111

Sep 20, 2019
I'm always confused about the ntr. Because I don't like the daughter, so if Beeman? Takes her or not, I don't give an f. I only play Nicole route, and that's it. Also, I do not mind NTR.

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
Wonder if the cam shows with Marilyn will ever progress to sex, esp. given she swings for the other team

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes