Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I like the Nicole the most but I think I also want MC's mom if possible in the future
There are points where I start to wish this was an incest game with how hot the MC's mom was made to look.
High demand of Dev's patreon and supporters will make that possible but just a side girls only though like Abigail and John's secretary because it doesn't make sense for her to become one of the L.I because I think it will still be either Chloe or Nicole in the end (Not sure about Marilyn though).

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Umm, watching your mortal enemy bang your mom against her own free will would be NTR...you don't have to have sexual feelings for her to have it considered NTR. After all, MC brought it on himself by seducing the devils wife...gotta think there will be consequences for doing it.
Well, MC is no different , banging the family of John both his wife and daughter maybe his secretary too in the future.

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I like the Nicole the most but I think I also want MC's mom if possible in the future

High demand of Dev's patreon and supporters will make that possible but just a side girls only though like Abigail and John's secretary because it doesn't make sense for her to become one of the L.I because I think it will still be either Chloe or Nicole in the end (Not sure about Marilyn though).
No, I'd hate if that caused it to happen. It's terrible when a developer has to bow to the wishes of his patrons. Let the Dev make the game as they wanted to make it.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked
Nicole Heavens GIF # 9 *Motherly-Care
Here is this month's GIF from Nicole Heavens. Seems that she's too tired to even care about her wardrobe malfunction.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I have a theory about MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Definitely a no no... because if John knew, then why did he left MC dating with chloe? they are related by blood if that theory was true then he definitely help Nicole to stop them. also if devs wanna go for wincest then MC will be chloe's twins and got lost since accident in hospital or something. but i'm sure that isn't a case here. the case here is John didn't know MC at all, he just helping MC since he thought if MC married chloe then MC will inheritance his business. that's all.

Reactions: Grelk
4.30 star(s) 216 Votes