Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Definitely a no no... because if John knew, then why did he left MC dating with chloe? they are related by blood if that theory was true then he definitely help Nicole to stop them. also if devs wanna go for wincest then MC will be chloe's twins and got lost since accident in hospital or something. but i'm sure that isn't a case here. the case here is John didn't know MC at all, he just helping MC since he thought if MC married chloe then MC will inheritance his business. that's all.
My theory is that the MC's parents aren't his actual parents. Remember that file on his aunt, that his parents were looking at when the MC got back this last update? Saying the MC isn't ready for what's inside it or something like that...I bet John knocked the aunt up, and the aunt gave the MC up to her sister as she couldn't/wouldn't raise a rape baby.
Nobody knew about the real father besides the Aunt, until they got that file. That makes sense with the way the MC's "parents" were acting, and no way John would know the MC is actually his child, since the wife surly gave up her maiden name.

What do you think? :unsure:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
My theory is that the MC's parents aren't his actual parents. Remember that file on his aunt, that his parents were looking at when the MC got back this last update? Saying the MC isn't ready for what's inside it or something like that...I bet John knocked the aunt up, and the aunt gave the MC up to her sister as she couldn't/wouldn't raise a rape baby.
Nobody knew about the real father besides the Aunt, until they got that file. That makes sense with the way the MC's "parents" were acting, and no way John would know the MC is actually his child, since the wife surly gave up her maiden name.

What do you think? :unsure:
you should get Pulitzer for that original theory/story, never mentioned before:BootyTime:

Dec 13, 2018
So I haven't played in awhile, and just started playing again. So my question is has anyone ran into this bug, I been playing the exclusive Nicole route and let Mr. Beeman have Chloe anyways after Nicole and MC comes back from there Vacation together, he goes to the office comes back home talks to Marilyn, then goes to the hospital to talk to Abigail, then decides to go see Nicole, but he has a flashback of Chloe on him in his bedroom saying she thinks something is wrong with her mom. He then goes in the house and see Nicole in the bathroom showing and has a conversation that he talked with Chloe about Nicole, in which I dont care about Chloe at all, and that scene didn't happen to me. So just wondering if anyone else had that bug as well...

Reactions: Grelk

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
So I haven't played in awhile, and just started playing again. So my question is has anyone ran into this bug, I been playing the exclusive Nicole route and let Mr. Beeman have Chloe anyways after Nicole and MC comes back from there Vacation together, he goes to the office comes back home talks to Marilyn, then goes to the hospital to talk to Abigail, then decides to go see Nicole, but he has a flashback of Chloe on him in his bedroom saying she thinks something is wrong with her mom. He then goes in the house and see Nicole in the bathroom showing and has a conversation that he talked with Chloe about Nicole, in which I dont care about Chloe at all, and that scene didn't happen to me. So just wondering if anyone else had that bug as well...
Jup

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I really like the game but my god the english needs a serious help (which is strange since the prologue/first episode had it mostly okay).

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I really like the game but my god the english needs a serious help (which is strange since the prologue/first episode had it mostly okay).
Yes, the English used in the game is far from being good, but compared to many other visual novels here it is almost divine. English is not my mother tongue, as you will probably recognize immediately. Even if the English used is not good, I have never had problems following the plot and the dev has certainly never claimed that his game contains perfect English. We didn't all grow up with the English language and these games are usually not professional products, that should never be forgotten.

joshuafer2019

Sep 21, 2019
Here is my unofficial android port of A Mother's Love - Part.9 - Plus + ShaddyModda's Walkthrough Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 47, in event
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 714, in event
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 962, in event
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 320, in run
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 770, in load
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1815, in rollback
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
I hope we get to the point where we can pound Nicole passionately and cream pie her in front of John, and also do the same thing to Abi in front of Beeman. That would be HOT!
"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you."
Friedrich W. Nietzsche

4.30 star(s) 216 Votes