TheGhost1612

Jan 2, 2021
We all know that waiting is the most difficult bit In life I think :cry: . But we all have to be a little patient. But its going to be worth it ! You can count on OrbOrigin That its going to be an Epic Update. Hope to see our Magnificent Nicole back soon !:love:. The suspense is killing us all lol :p

Reactions: Frozen71

mutad

Mar 25, 2020
What kind of ntr is this?
Is it netorare?
Is it netori?
Is it netorase?

I wish they would specify that either in the tag or in the game description.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I hope we can take John's slut down along with him. It may have started as blackmail, but she's fully on board with what John is all about now. Hopefully the MC tracks down her army boyfriend/fiancé, and send some pictures of what his girl has been up to. Funny, whenever I see that smug look on John's face while she's blowing him or w/e, it makes me hope there will be a choice to let her burn with John, or pull her out. Burn her house down gets my vote ;).
Patiently waiting for Nicole though, epic game/story.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is it netorare?
Is it netori?
Is it netorase?

Netorare.

I hope we can take John's slut down along with him. It may have started as blackmail, but she's fully on board with what John is all about now. Hopefully the MC tracks down her army boyfriend/fiancé, and send some pictures of what his girl has been up to. Funny, whenever I see that smug look on John's face while she's blowing him or w/e, it makes me hope there will be a choice to let her burn with John, or pull her out. Burn her house down gets my vote ;).
Patiently waiting for Nicole though, epic game/story.
Really don't think that's the way it's going to go. The MC clearly seems more inclined to help Sylvia rather than hurt her, and I'm pretty certain that's what's going to happen.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Really don't think that's the way it's going to go. The MC clearly seems more inclined to help Sylvia rather than hurt her, and I'm pretty certain that's what's going to happen.
Sadly I agree, it's just a hope of mine that we get a choice. To me, she's too far down the rabbit hole to be saved; she's as bad, if not worse than John, as she helps him in all things...not just raunchy sex.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is it netorare?
Is it netori?
Is it netorase?

The first and second but the second option is completely optional.

Reactions: Riitesh

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
Is it netorare?
Is it netori?
Is it netorase?

Theme is netori with GF's mom but it contains a netorare path with your GF.
In some sense it also has netorase to some extend with John's POV (John is GF's dad)

Reactions: Mormont

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
how do I get NTR in that game?
By still (technically) being in a relationship with Chloe, but she's also getting it on with the disgusting teacher, Beeman. There are decisions where you can slightly drive her away and into his fat, hairy arms, but still be bf/gf with each other, and although the MC is aggressively pursuing her Mom, Nicole, and does seem more interested in her, he still has some affection for Chloe who is somewhat being "stolen" by Beeman which the MC can know about and see happening. This is the NTR (netorare) of the game and it's also known as the "Chloe Is Strange" path.

There's also a path where the MC and Chloe are no longer bf/gf where she starts doing things with Beeman and this is also considered a NTR path.

TheGhost1612

Jan 2, 2021
May i know why the ntr scenes are not in the gallery?
Hello i don't play Ntr because i think its wrong and i dont like it. But there not in gallery i think because Focus is more on our Magnificent Nicole :love: and other main Characters. The main Goal is to Love Nicole make her happy and keep her for yourself !! :D Nicole is a Beautiful Angel on the Inside and outside !!! Ps:Gallery will update in the future im sure of that.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes