Oct 18, 2020
Loved the game.I have played a lot of vn games(150+)and without a doubt this game is one of the most interesting story-lined based game. at the end of part 9,abigail was talking about leaving the city. hope she stays and have some romantic intimate scenes with mc. cause i liked her a lot

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I hope in the future there's more scenes where nicole puts her hair down. Also, I wished there was a feature to choose glasses on or off for all the scenes.
I totally agree but at the same time, when there are scenes (hair down/glasses off) that finally show I cherish them so much more.

mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
SO, I downloaded the mod that makes choices green. Finished the game with +62 Corruption points. WHat did I achieve now? Love path? Nicole seems to be in love with the MC as far as I can tell. But people telling that they get -40 something Corruption points. Does it change the dialogues and other stuff to a point that I should play it again? How do I avoid getting Corruption points? I really would like to play it again. So tell me if it changes the game if I go from +62 pints to - points. SOmeone mentioned Lesbian action with Marilyn at +12 friendship points. Well, I have 14 pnts and havent seen any lesbo play and finisihed the game. what am I missing? finally, about the Chole. I really don't want her. If I go NTR and never meet with her at any given choice, would it help me with my Love path with Nicole? in my first play I alway avoided NTR path so aside from Nicole Love path, by going with chole, did I miss scenes with Nicole? as in Love and not so love "corruption" path?

ALl in all, I have played many VN's but this is top of the top. the story is great and makes you want to learn more about things not just sex. And Nicole...... oh my..... the only character I can compare to her is Rosalind from Pale Carnations. they are both as beautiful as a milf can get. but I don't think there's any character that can surpass Nicole.

Dec 22, 2020
Hi, mythril0101
I have Nicole corruption points -70, I achieved love path. If you got +26 points or lower it will be love path, +26 points or higher - corruption path.
Choosing love path, you get more tenderness and romance in relations between Nicole and MC - you can watch the scene (in part 9), where they look at the stars, they have romantic dialog and they kiss (in corruption path you can get sex scene on the beach).
In love path MC convinces Nicole to have a holiday, go to the beach, relax, only he and she, to run away from problems and family needs, to have their own time (or he will be stare in her face to get her approval to go with him). At the end of part 9 we can see Nicole lying on the bed, memorizes about their intimate moment in her bathroom and whispering MC's name (or she will be masturbate and moan MC's name)... During massage MC can play with Nicole - her reaction will be different, Nicole smile in love path or angry in corruption path... I don't remember all differences, but in early parts of the game I didn't see any differences in dialogs - maybe I missed something - you can get more information in the walkthrough, which on the first page.
If I understand correctly, Marilyn friendship points needs to get her by MC's side - she will be friendlier, create intimate moments with Nicole, advise to MC what he can do (to have a date with Nicole). Also, Marilyn helps to the MC about his "investigation" about John. It's really worth to play again and again!
Lesbian action reveal itself only in Marilyn's diary (she can give it to MC in high school) - I suppose, after that we have an important choice - how MC reacts about this note (will it be threesome or just Nicole and MC?). I may wrong...
About Chloe: dev made 3 varies of their relations - she stays girlfriend, no remain GF or Chloe is a strange. The last 2 paths will have ntr, without any doubts. And important thing in the path "Chloe is a strange" MC realized that Marilyn is a kind of witch or magician...
Going with Chloe you don't miss any scene with Nicole - Nicole can get a little offended for Chloe's necklace (in Part 8) and she may reflect about her relations with her daughter's boyfriend and what she thinks about it - she gets in the trap of passion, corruption or arising love to the MC...
Yes, I agree with you, just like all of us in this forum, that Nicole is our favorite, number one and really beautiful woman :D, but I'd like to get more of her character, her fears, wishes and internal conflict. She considers herself like tough woman, but couldn't resist MC - really? - yes, she needs to have sex, to feel sexy again, change role from housewife, mother to desirable woman, hot and ready for some action ;), but have sex in the house, where there is her daughter and may be her husband it's kind of oddly from tough woman, who can't say "no" in this situation... In my opinion she may able to endure hardship or pain (being tough), but more she's delicate woman, who needs attention, appreciation, care, love... I think she deserves to be treated like a princess, but MC even in love path don't get it simple thing :confused:
Anyway, this game is worth being replayed

Cheers,
Pristis.Microdon

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
this was a game that i had marked for some time, and i finally played it (just one run, as a corrupter)

the story is practically that of an NTR Hentai, John is the classic NTR villain who corrupts and dominates any woman he wants, even the mechanism between MC and Nicole is very similar to the classic situation but hentai NTR (I haven't seen the part yet with Chloe, but if the betrayal is with Beeman I'd say we're normal here too)

the whole part with Nicole is great, great progression, great scenes (animations not so much).

I would have preferred, however, that the other characters had more space, this to make the narrative more varied.

the moments with Chloe are quite cringe, partly because of her appearance, by far one of the ugliest "LI" and not because of the author's style, partly because of the constant comparisons with Nicole. the fact that leaving her means sending her to Beeman becomes a bit of a blackmail to continue the story with her.

Marylin is too strange a character, doing nonsense things justified by the fact that she is nonsense herself

Abi is definitely the best secondary character, she is funny, she has her own history and a defined way of behaving, who knows if between one test and another there will be real sex with her.

if the story didn't seem so benevolent towards MC, we would have to worry a lot about the predictable revenge of John, Marylin, Abigal and Mc's mother would all be considered highly in danger, and perhaps Chloe cannot be considered safe either. and Nicole.

Maybe John sent MC to Mr Blue just to show him what he is capable of, to scare him

I have no idea when the story will go on yet, but it is likely that Mc will have to save both Silvia from any blackmail linked to her Malcolm forcing her to obey, and Nessa and her partner who remain tied to a promise that will never be fulfilled (such as can John let them go with everything Nessa knows?)

a little cliché the secret that MC's parents keep hiding from him, I think it's simply that for some reason related to the sick aunt they will have to move (maybe they had to sell the house? or did they pledge it to the bank?)

and now let's sit down and wait for the next chapter :confused:

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

Hey everybody! Here are two WIP/screenshot of the developments modding from Part 10.

Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018

Unlocked

Hey everybody! Here are two WIP/screenshot of the developments modding from Part 10.

Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)
#TeamNicole she needs to find her way again and MC is helping her discover the truth. This can only lead to uncontrollable, animalistic power sex. MC is fucking for dominance in the house, he needs his MILF and she needs this teen with a huge dick!

Reactions: B-52reloaded
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes