Nov 19, 2018
excuse me
when run in this Ren'Py progrem
how could it take over 40% CPU
it's never happened when play in other RenPy processed

not only when anime playing it take over 40%
also just through text processed
what kind of cpu you're using?

it not just text they're processing it's about thousand lines of codes and graphics as well

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
some times I think green goblin is part of this game..... makes me wonder if spiderman will show up.... johns face looks too much like the mask the goblin wore.

wait didnt the green goblin also take spiderman under his wing similar to john.... LOL the concept is too similar but I am still enjoying it. But that face..... Cringe

excuse me
when run in this Ren'Py progrem
how could it take over 40% CPU
it's never happened when play in other RenPy processed

not only when anime playing it take over 40%
also just through text processed
You do know that during animations and things of similar nature the CPU ramps up its use. Also if you do not trust the code you can always unren it to look at it directly there is normally nothing but a simple animation that triggers an overuse of the CPU just get out of any animation then double check its CPU usage again.

Not all animations are easily noticeable.

Last edited:

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

Hello, everyone. How are you all doing? I know you all are curious about the status of part eleven of A Mother’s Love, and so I am here to help answer some of the concerns.
First off, I want to sincerely apologize for my lack of communication. For this month, I have decided to be off social media to focus more on A Mother's Love. Thinking about it now, I should have said something, but it just happened so suddenly that time just went by. Again, I am sorry for any concerns and impression I have created. I also appreciate those who directly messaged me asking about my well beings. Thank you.
Regarding the WIP, forgive me for not delivering any. I had clarified this concern before, but I think I was not clear. Due to where the story is right now, the writing process has been slow and it makes it harder to mod something. Aside from scenes that are done, and in my opinion are spoilers, I do not want to show them. I also do not want to spend time modding then ending up having to dispose of it when the script changes. It will just be a waste of time, but I promise to deliver WIP as soon as I can get them out.
As for the script, it is about ninety percent done. All that is needed are just a few more short scenes to write and edits to do. But, unfortunately the modding is roughly only twenty five percent finished. I am aware that I am taking a lot longer these past couple of updates, but that is only because I want to make it good. Good for me and hopefully for you all.
I know it sounds like an excuse and I am always asking for and saying the same things, but I promise that I am doing what I can everyday to bring part eleven out. I just hope you all are still around when it happens.
Thank you so much for your support.
PS. Hope you all like the selfies of Nicole :)

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hello, everyone. How are you all doing? I know you all are curious about the status of part eleven of A Mother’s Love, and so I am here to help answer some of the concerns.
First off, I want to sincerely apologize for my lack of communication. For this month, I have decided to be off social media to focus more on A Mother's Love. Thinking about it now, I should have said something, but it just happened so suddenly that time just went by. Again, I am sorry for any concerns and impression I have created. I also appreciate those who directly messaged me asking about my well beings. Thank you.
Regarding the WIP, forgive me for not delivering any. I had clarified this concern before, but I think I was not clear. Due to where the story is right now, the writing process has been slow and it makes it harder to mod something. Aside from scenes that are done, and in my opinion are spoilers, I do not want to show them. I also do not want to spend time modding then ending up having to dispose of it when the script changes. It will just be a waste of time, but I promise to deliver WIP as soon as I can get them out.
As for the script, it is about ninety percent done. All that is needed are just a few more short scenes to write and edits to do. But, unfortunately the modding is roughly only twenty five percent finished. I am aware that I am taking a lot longer these past couple of updates, but that is only because I want to make it good. Good for me and hopefully for you all.
I know it sounds like an excuse and I am always asking for and saying the same things, but I promise that I am doing what I can everyday to bring part eleven out. I just hope you all are still around when it happens.
Thanks 4 the share. :)

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020

oh my sweet sweet Nicole i missed you!!!

Reactions: B-52reloaded

malvic

Sep 8, 2017
Quick question if anyone can help me out.

An NTR related question. Compared to most NTR questions, I can read the tags and search the thread. I'm fine with NTR existing or not existing.

I'm curious about how it can be avoided, or rather, the scale of avoiding it.

Say I play the game and avoid NTR, how much am I missing out on? I had a quick look at the walkthrough and it seems like it changes a bit.

Is the game shaping up in a manner where NTR/Non-NTR are two entirely different routes of the game? What's the percentage of the game that differs based on whether you avoid NTR or not? Like 5% or like 40%?

Would it be worth two different playthroughs or would it be more a case of going back and seeing a couple of scenes I otherwise changed?

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Is the game shaping up in a manner where NTR/Non-NTR are two entirely different routes of the game? What's the percentage of the game that differs based on whether you avoid NTR or not? Like 5% or like 40%?
The main story, with Nicole, doesn't change very much if you go on the NTR route, IIRC. There are a few scenes that go a little differently because of your different relationship with Chloe, but it's not huge. The main thing is that there are a number of sex scenes between Beeman and Chloe that you miss out on if you avoid the NTR route, and there's a bit more of the whole "have to avoid Chloe figuring anything out" pressure in the story.

Personally, I'd advise two different playthroughs, because it's a cumulative thing--if she doesn't start cheating on you earlier on, you can't just swap over and see them by making another choice down the line.

Reactions: malvic

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021

but, unfortunately the modding is roughly only twenty five percent finished. : That fuc# up my hopes for June regarding coming update. Dev must wants me dead. Men is dyeing here bro. Let him have nicole first . . . .

On serious note . . . It's relay heard to wait for the thing you love. Just waiting for updates now but anyway love nicole looking real goddess, well same as always.
tenor2.gif
Love for Nicole

malvic

Sep 8, 2017
The main story, with Nicole, doesn't change very much if you go on the NTR route, IIRC. There are a few scenes that go a little differently because of your different relationship with Chloe, but it's not huge. The main thing is that there are a number of sex scenes between Beeman and Chloe that you miss out on if you avoid the NTR route, and there's a bit more of the whole "have to avoid Chloe figuring anything out" pressure in the story.

Personally, I'd advise two different playthroughs, because it's a cumulative thing--if she doesn't start cheating on you earlier on, you can't just swap over and see them by making another choice down the line.
Ah that follows pretty sensibly. Just thought I'd ask. Thanks for the answer.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020

I thought it was only 1 sex scene but tbh I don't play much attention to chloe

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar
Jul 28, 2017
There's no point whatsoever in pursuing a serious relationship with a married woman who has a kid. If you ever get involved with a milf then have your fun and then bail the fuck out, especially when she's the wife of satan himself (john).
It has been a fun ride but here's where i get out, the part involving satan's company is interesting but the latin soap drama with nicole has become kinda silly for me.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes