Trikus

May 31, 2020
I'm currently playing for the first time and loving it, but did the writer change on script five? The Engrish is fairly distracting me from the story. There were a few errors early on but it got a lot more frequent starting around the Senior/Parent dance.

grizzli

Mar 29, 2020
Are there any scenes with Abi? I didn't see it when the story was running? And I wouldn't refuse. Sorry for English - Google Translate

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Are there any scenes with Abi? I didn't see it when the story was running? And I wouldn't refuse. Sorry for English - Google Translate
No, but who knows perhaps that will change as I know a few people like Abi would certainly be a waste of her character if she has decided to just up and leave without giving us a proper send-off reward for helping her out.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
How many paths are in this game to take including NTR?
Oh no please not this NTR thing AGAIN !!! :eek::eek::eek:
Can't you here coming all the posts that are going to define was is and was is not a REAL NTR ?

Good lord have mercy an us that certainly don't care at all about what NTR means and just enjoy games as they are. :)

KingViper

Nov 19, 2020
I'm not interested in NTR. I want to know the number of paths in this game. I'm on the corruption path.
Oh no please not this NTR thing AGAIN !!! :eek::eek::eek:
Can't you here coming all the posts that are going to define was is and was is not a REAL NTR ?

Good lord have mercy an us that certainly don't care at all about what NTR means and just enjoy games as they are. :)

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
I'm not interested in NTR. I want to know the number of paths in this game. I'm on the corruption path.
I would hesitate to call them paths, really, since they don't actually provide much in the way of a branching core narrative. The main story (you and Nicole) only branches in the sense that some of your decisions have later dialogue effects--the main plotline (currently, at least) doesn't really change. The Chloe story branches a bit, in that there's three outcomes early on that set the tone in your interactions for the rest of the game: Chloe cheating/not cheating, and then, if Chloe is cheating, Chloe being strange/not being strange. Marilyn's story forks on whether or not you're helping out on her stream and how good of friends you are, and Abigail's on whether or not you show interest in her.

KingViper

Nov 19, 2020
I would hesitate to call them paths, really, since they don't actually provide much in the way of a branching core narrative. The main story (you and Nicole) only branches in the sense that some of your decisions have later dialogue effects--the main plotline (currently, at least) doesn't really change. The Chloe story branches a bit, in that there's three outcomes early on that set the tone in your interactions for the rest of the game: Chloe cheating/not cheating, and then, if Chloe is cheating, Chloe being strange/not being strange. Marilyn's story forks on whether or not you're helping out on her stream and how good of friends you are, and Abigail's on whether or not you show interest in her.
Thank you.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I just finished my first read through (to the end of part 10) and all I can say is wow, I love this story. I went the "break up with Chloe" route as honestly Nicole is a hundred times better than Chloe. I look forward to the time that John gets taken down.

If I offer some critique it is this: While I understand some scenes are happening at night, it is too hard to see what is happening at times with pictures being too dark. Please consider a little more ambient light so some pictures can be seen.

Last edited:

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Read on

Hello, everyone. How are you all doing? I know you all are curious about the status of part eleven of A Mother’s Love, and so I am here to help answer some of the concerns.
First off, I want to sincerely apologize for my lack of communication. For this month, I have decided to be off social media to focus more on A Mother's Love. Thinking about it now, I should have said something, but it just happened so suddenly that time just went by. Again, I am sorry for any concerns and impression I have created. I also appreciate those who directly messaged me asking about my well beings. Thank you.
Regarding the WIP, forgive me for not delivering any. I had clarified this concern before, but I think I was not clear. Due to where the story is right now, the writing process has been slow and it makes it harder to mod something. Aside from scenes that are done, and in my opinion are spoilers, I do not want to show them. I also do not want to spend time modding then ending up having to dispose of it when the script changes. It will just be a waste of time, but I promise to deliver WIP as soon as I can get them out.
As for the script, it is about ninety percent done. All that is needed are just a few more short scenes to write and edits to do. But, unfortunately the modding is roughly only twenty five percent finished. I am aware that I am taking a lot longer these past couple of updates, but that is only because I want to make it good. Good for me and hopefully for you all.
I know it sounds like an excuse and I am always asking for and saying the same things, but I promise that I am doing what I can everyday to bring part eleven out. I just hope you all are still around when it happens.
Thank you so much for your support.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Read on

Hello, everyone. How are you all doing? I know you all are curious about the status of part eleven of A Mother’s Love, and so I am here to help answer some of the concerns.
First off, I want to sincerely apologize for my lack of communication. For this month, I have decided to be off social media to focus more on A Mother's Love. Thinking about it now, I should have said something, but it just happened so suddenly that time just went by. Again, I am sorry for any concerns and impression I have created. I also appreciate those who directly messaged me asking about my well beings. Thank you.
Regarding the WIP, forgive me for not delivering any. I had clarified this concern before, but I think I was not clear. Due to where the story is right now, the writing process has been slow and it makes it harder to mod something. Aside from scenes that are done, and in my opinion are spoilers, I do not want to show them. I also do not want to spend time modding then ending up having to dispose of it when the script changes. It will just be a waste of time, but I promise to deliver WIP as soon as I can get them out.
As for the script, it is about ninety percent done. All that is needed are just a few more short scenes to write and edits to do. But, unfortunately the modding is roughly only twenty five percent finished. I am aware that I am taking a lot longer these past couple of updates, but that is only because I want to make it good. Good for me and hopefully for you all.
I know it sounds like an excuse and I am always asking for and saying the same things, but I promise that I am doing what I can everyday to bring part eleven out. I just hope you all are still around when it happens.
Thank you so much for your support.
why reposting old patreon post
why answering the trolls

Reactions: Kingvlad

xd2001

Dec 16, 2020
I'm really curious to know how this great VN will end, I hope the best for Nicole and MC :giggle: updates coming after 4/5 months is gonna take a while to be completed :BootyTime:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes