Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I started playing recently... at first i didnt like the game... the blackmailing part at the beginning is nothing i can like... but i played some more and the blackmailing endes just after one week ingame time, so its just the start for the relationship to Nicole. And it depends on how you interact with her during the blackmailing-phase what comes out of it after this...

Now its a really touchy lovestory with all kinds of problems which are coming from an affair with the married mother of your girlfriend... and its really well written so far. I got really into it, yeah the start with the blackmailing is not my thing, but after that this games get really kick-started.

Love it very much, keep up the good work!

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I hate NTR.
But this game is the first, that i'm happy to have the opportunity to use NTR to get rid of "my girlfriend".

I just don't know yet whether I should be grateful to the dev or demonize him for not making my girlfriend adorable ... :unsure:
I don't like her either bro 3 days you ignore her and she is bemane item. Really disguating men.

On the other hand mc fall for nicole completly and that is cannon because when game start : mc : tells player that he loves nicole.

I love nicole. I know she is full of drama but she admit and have felling for mc. That is good enough for me.

Marline a realy good friend if mc chose not to engage with her sexually.

Now just watting for update. . . Watting is just killing me.

I started playing recently... at first i didnt like the game... the blackmailing part at the beginning is nothing i can like... but i played some more and the blackmailing endes just after one week ingame time, so its just the start for the relationship to Nicole. And it depends on how you interact with her during the blackmailing-phase what comes out of it after this...

Now its a really touchy lovestory with all kinds of problems which are coming from an affair with the married mother of your girlfriend... and its really well written so far. I got really into it, yeah the start with the blackmailing is not my thing, but after that this games get really kick-started.

Love it very much, keep up the good work!
It's a love story between mc and nicole. Yes ! Mc have to chose carefully like helping nicole at every point. If you do when nicole goes on date with mc. Many of her dialouges or statments changes.

I thing it's very important to get rid of chole : We see the effect of chole gift when mc and nicole goes to out of city.

Last edited:

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Judging by the recent teaser... I think the cats gonna get pulled out of the bag. So that means a war might start between us and John and Nicole seems to be sad about something...

Maybe she is pregnant?

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Hey everybody! Here are two WIP/screenshot of the developments modding from Part 11.

There is no prediction yet of the release date, so do bare with me as I do my best to deliver the next update as soon as I have it done.
Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I wonder why the previews always look so creepy tho with all that weird lighting and shading?
It's a viewport render to check poses for the most part. It is quick to do and gives you a good idea if you have the poses right, but nothing else.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Hey everybody! Here are two WIP/screenshot of the developments modding from Part 11.

There is no prediction yet of the release date, so do bare with me as I do my best to deliver the next update as soon as I have it done.
Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)
Still no date. Hmm, it is just me or is this update taking a bit longer? Just curious since i haven't checked this thread in some time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes