Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
I saw that there is a lot of problems with saves and i think that the saves of regular version are not compatible and are broken with the PLUS (i downloaded the regular version by mistake in the patreon and it even corrupted one of my saves) so best wait to the plus, tomorrow the dev will release to public, so probably tomorrow the plus version will be here.

Reactions: sidiouspein

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Do you know all the command beside NicoleCorruptPoints ? like creampie or call name
I know them all, yes. I don't want to release that information (even though you can find it yourself if you dig deep enough and know where to look). I'd rather people play the game tbh instead of cheating, the only reason I UnRen'd this game is because I was long awaiting the return of Orb and this update and wanted to see a sex scene, which when I came to the end of the update I was surprised there was no action, until I unpacked the update and saw the renders and then read the script which showed me there was one.

I am not particularly playing a Corruption or Love route, I am playing a "What feels right" route based on the choices and my mood at the time, so naturally I will miss a few scenes but with the PLUS version I always go back to check what I may have missed in the update and create a save point to try and unlock them in the normal way.

IF my original post gets enough likes/comments on it, I MAY share them if there's interest. So far it's only a handful of impatient ones (including myself in this instance) that just want to skip to the sexy time! ^_^

Last edited:

kch

Dec 19, 2017
I know them all, yes. I don't want to release that information (even though you can find it yourself if you dig deep enough and know where to look). I'd rather people play the game tbh instead of cheating, the only reason I UnRen'd this game is because I was long awaiting the return of Orb and this update and wanted to see a sex scene, which when I came to the end of the update I was surprised there was no action, until I unpacked the update and saw the renders and then read the script which showed me there was one.

I am not particularly playing a Corruption or Love route, I am playing a "What feels right" route based on the choices and my mood at the time, so naturally I will miss a few scenes but with the PLUS version I always go back to check what I may have missed in the update and create a save point to try and unlock them in the normal way (without cheating).

IF my original post gets enough likes/comments on, I may share them. So far it's only a handful of impatient ones (including myself in this one instance) that just want to skip to the sexy time.
All my save are not working anymore and I think Dev make a mistake in calling Nicole's name freely, so I just want to set it right without playing through all again. Can you share with me the command to allow calling Nicole's name ?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nice update. Protagonist finally getting his head out of his ass and finding some empathy for what Silvia and Nicole have to go through with Green Goblin's abuse.
Also it was nice to have the option to just cuddle with Nicole for the love route (got my corruption score on negative), appreciate that. :)

Good to finally having proof that John never really bothered looking for Silvia's husband. Even more reason for her to help against him.
That been said i wonder if the company goes to Nicole if he ends up in jail. Now that would be nice.
I also wonder who was the other intruder. Hope she can be a ally since protagonist isn't all that bright. :p

ps: admit i used the chapter selection to remake my old choices and now i barelly remember Vicky and Mimi's story. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

I am not particularly playing a Corruption or Love route, I am playing a "What feels right" route based on the choices and my mood at the time, so naturally I will miss a few scenes but with the PLUS version I always go back to check what I may have missed in the update and create a save point to try and unlock them in the normal way (without cheating).

IF my original post gets enough likes/comments on, I MAY share them if there's interest. So far it's only a handful of impatient ones (including myself in this one instance) that just want to skip to the sexy time.
Yeah, when I unrened it I had to pour bleach in my eyes after seeing the "MC Bad Thoughts" folder lol. Zero out of ten do not recommend it.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of A Mothers Love Part 1 - 12
Incl KoGa3 WT and cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, text resize etc etc..
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions!
Mega
Updated my Android port to Part 1 - 12

Reactions: Xtmr61

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Does anyone know how to get this scene of John fucking Nicole??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is just MC (Us) imagination. So we cannot confirm or deny if Nicole actually slept with John again. But if you want to see this in the game you need have a lot of "Nicole Corruption" points in order to see those.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Nice update. Protagonist finally getting his head out of his ass and finding some empathy for what Silvia and Nicole have to go through with Green Goblin's abuse.
Also it was nice to have the option to just cuddle with Nicole for the love route (got my corruption score on negative), appreciate that. :)

Good to finally having proof that John never really bothered looking for Silvia's husband. Even more reason for her to help against him.
That been said i wonder if the company goes to Nicole if he ends up in jail. Now that would be nice.
I also wonder who was the other intruder. Hope she can be a ally since protagonist isn't all that bright. :p

ps: admit i used the chapter selection to remake my old choices and now i barelly remember Vicky and Mimi's story. :ROFLMAO:
I don’t know, but the green goblin is very similar to Vladimir Makarov from the original game CoDMW (the new version is just a joke with references to the old trilogy CoDMW) 1699797604625.png

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes