SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
was really happy when i saw this was back
but then went to play this tonight and my old saves simply do not work
any idea of how to fix it or should i just play the game again ???
You probably played the "plus" version, this is the regular version. The plus version was posted a little bit ago and is posted here.

You can try that first and see if it works.

Jul 10, 2020
You probably played the "plus" version, this is the regular version. The plus version was posted a little bit ago and is posted here.

You can try that first and see if it works.
will try downloading it and check it out thanks
edit:whoa you were fast :p
edit2: that was it just tried the plus version and it indeed worked , thanks again

Last edited:

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Just finished Part 12 and here are my thoughts about the recent update. SPOILERS AHEAD!!! If you haven't played through the game yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So that's it for now. I'll share more of my thoughts or questions about Part 12 later, tomorrow or if someone makes another post in this thread.:giggle:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just finished Part 12 and here are my thoughts about the recent update. SPOILERS AHEAD!!! If you haven't played through the game yet.

So that's it for now. I'll share more of my thoughts or questions about Part 12 later, tomorrow or if someone makes another post in this thread.:giggle:
Damn that is a lot of love. :p
But seriously i agree with you on your take about what happens in the love route.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Optimus69420

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of A Mother's Love Part12PLUS.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lukasz1

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018

Now that i replayed this update without the hype and being salty,
SPOILER: There is some good in this update, specially with the relationships with Chloe and Sylvia (specially the good conversation that the mc had with her) and i agree with the the development of the mc and the love scenes, like i said before they are very heartwarming (but i still think that they are very short and the build up was wasted for both, specially the last scene with the tickles and the shortness of the dance one, my favourite in this update). But the story did not advanced too much ( we are still in the same spot, our parents did not tell us anything, the documents of John are still missing and ingame we do not know if John and Nicole did it and the worst, the romantic date with Nicole was suspended) and the characters behaviour is jarring in the love path, everyone is either strange or hostile towards the mc, specially Nicole (why she was so aggresive towards us?) and Marilyn (the Marilyn scene is another waste, she is being flirtatious and admiring us waiting for something strangely romantic to happen to literaly attacking us, what happened?. What is worse is waiting the update 13 with this bittersweet taste in the mouth ( i do not know if English speakers use this expression). And what do you think about the parents of the mc? Any theory?
Either way, it was interesting to read your review of this update and i am glad that you enjoyed it.

Last edited:

jarisius

Mar 11, 2021
as if there is something to forgive lol. even if they roleplay to be husband and wife for all week it doesn't make them so she is legally bound to john still unaware how much of a twisted fuck he is

• Angry
Reactions: homor and MAGO-DAG

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
apart from wrong past tenses "i didn't told" etc. there hasnt been many bad engrish examples, no?
Just on one set of scenes, the news report playing on the convenience store TV, during the scene I mentioned in my post, where the MC goes for bandages for dad and just completely forgets about that, there are several lines that are not how a native English speaker would talk. Below are just a few examples...

"Could any of you want to tell us..." which should be either "Could any of you tell us..." or "Would any of you want to tell us..."

"It turns out that Magic Grand actually bought the property of the building." which should be "It turns out that Magic Grand bought the building." or "bought the property" Do not need the "actually" but that is not the real issue, do not need both "building" and "property", that was being redundant. While native English speakers are at times redundant in their speech, they rarely are that jarring with it. Then just a few sentences later, that same "bought the property of the building." is parroted back by the interviewer.

"Violence and things were not necessary to execute." That sentence is both bad syntax and a contextual leap, they don't explain anything about violence prior to this and the reporter doesn't follow up on it, they just then jump to stuff about "hookers".

"It is also said that Magic Grand provided the girls for them to agree to move out." That sentence makes zero sense. Maybe they are trying to say "They sent hookers as a bribe to get the owners to move out." If that is the case, word it like that but that also does not jibe with the idea they used "violence".

"All words are considered, thank you for your time." Another sentence that would never be used by a native English speaker. "Thank you for taking time to speak with us." would work in this case.

Those are from just one scene, there are lines like that throughout every dialogue scene. It isn't the worst Engrish I have seen in games, not by a long shot but it is enough that it breaks immersion.

Last edited:
Reactions: jarisius

hero0806

Jul 19, 2017
Here is my theory about John, in this game there are actually no scences of John having sex with other women including Nicole except one memoery scence with John's friend wife but this is also only showed his sperm. In the eariler chapters, John tend to use only dildo or remoted vibrator to make girls are cuming or use his dick for mouth. And after that the victims (girls) showed their reactions or feelings toward John is kind of obeying or can't denying. It especially showed when MC asked about something to Silvia and Nicole about John, they seemed wanted answer but whatever reasons they can't do it.
Therefore, I think John hasn't had sex with the girls including Nicole in this game yet (in the chapers, not his life), he is rather a sadist and expert who enjoys in manipulation of people so he manipulated the girls somehow they became ashamed themselves after how they cum from John's manipuation and they became scared with his as well.
I hope this game leads a happy ending story with MC and Nicole.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes