Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Exactly how many? Does 60 count as high?
I'm not sure on how many exact "Nicole Corruption" points you need to unlock the sex scene but I think you need 70+ "Nicole Corruption" points to unlock it. I recommend checking the WT in the first page because there is two routes and action differences where you can go during that sex scene with Nicole.

Reactions: sandstorm1872
Jun 21, 2018
I'm so glad you've decided to carry on with this game.. I really enjoyed playing it before.

There is one thing I would have done differently though. I would have shown the video footage of Beeman and chloe at the prom infront of everybody.

Welcome back

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is there sound in this game? Just downloaded but no sound for any scenes and stuff
No sound in the game so far.

I don’t know, but the green goblin is very similar to Vladimir Makarov from the original game CoDMW (the new version is just a joke with references to the old trilogy CoDMW) View attachment 3080433
Nah go check his artwork or better yet Willem Dafoe's depiction of the character. Quite similar crazy smile, angular nose and chin.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
I'm not sure on how many exact "Nicole Corruption" points you need to unlock the sex scene but I think you need 70+ "Nicole Corruption" points to unlock it. I recommend checking the WT in the first page because there is two routes and action differences where you can go during that sex scene with Nicole.
NicoleCorruptPoints = 72 :unsure:

Reactions: sandstorm1872

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
While there are things to like about this game, like the concept, the bad Engrish plus constant incongruities just really kills any sense of immersion. Latest one, I go to the store to get bandages for the MC's father, instead buy birth control for Nicole, say fuck dad, I am going to take Nicole on a date right now. I imagine there will be no further mention of the father needing the bandages. This game needs a serious rewrite by someone who knows how to stay on track and then get a proofreader if they are not native speakers of the language(not sure about other translations for the game) in question.

Will be a slight damper on the family dinner that night when the father has bled to death.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Can you send the link WT to see it. Please

Reactions: Punto

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A Mother's Love [Part 1-12 PLUS] [OrbOrigin]

NOTE: This is the plus version, it has the gallery.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Jul 10, 2020
was really happy when i saw this was back
but then went to play this tonight and my old saves simply do not work
any idea of how to fix it or should i just play the game again ???

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes