Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Now that i replayed this update without the hype and being salty,
SPOILER: There is some good in this update, specially with the relationships with Chloe and Sylvia (specially the good conversation that the mc had with her) and i agree with the the development of the mc and the love scenes, like i said before they are very heartwarming (but i still think that they are very short and the build up was wasted for both, specially the last scene with the tickles and the shortness of the dance one, my favourite in this update). But the story did not advanced too much ( we are still in the same spot, our parents did not tell us anything, the documents of John are still missing and ingame we do not know if John and Nicole did it and the worst, the romantic date with Nicole was suspended) and the characters behaviour is jarring in the love path, everyone is either strange or hostile towards the mc, specially Nicole (why she was so aggresive towards us?) and Marilyn (the Marilyn scene is another waste, she is being flirtatious and admiring us waiting for something strangely romantic to happen to literaly attacking us, what happened?. What is worse is waiting the update 13 with this bittersweet taste in the mouth ( i do not know if English speakers use this expression). And what do you think about the parents of the mc? Any theory?
Either way, it was interesting to read your review of this update and i am glad that you enjoyed it.
You're correct that this update raises more questions than answers. I have to disagree on we didn't move forward with the plot. Well we didn't move a lot but we made some progress like: SPOILERS AHEAD FOR PART 12!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I guess we'll find out more in the next update.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
We should not forget Nicole and John are still a married couple and the protagonist is her affair. Plus "Green Goblin" likely already figured this out, so being a sociopath and a sadist finally giving some attention to his wife in bed would be a "good way" to watch her suffer.

So i would not be surprised if it happened.

Where is Beeman? Sylvia was gone in the last update, now Beeman is nowhere to be found. Now this is the only question I can't asnwer. Hehehe
He got a beating. Chances are that he is somewhere he thinks is safe healing and ploting some revenge.

Reactions: Alexaxel1999

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
We should not forget Nicole and John are still a married couple and the protagonist is her affair. Plus "Green Goblin" likely already figured this out, so being a sociopath and a sadist finally giving some attention to his wife in bed would be a "good way" to watch her suffer.

So i would not be surprised if it happened.

He got a beating. Chances are that he is somewhere he thinks is safe healing and ploting some revenge.
You're correct on this, that John and Nicole are still a married couple. We just don't have a definitive answer if they had sex in Part 11 ending. If it did happen, a lot of people will be pissed. But for me I think I'll be a little bit angry. Also if dev Orb plans on revealing that Nicole and John had sex and majority of fans do get angry I think dev Orb did an amazing job writing this story. Since we are the MC.

As for Beeman, if he plans for revenge I think his goal would have to be kidnap or convince Chloe to leave with him. Since he currently has Abi's sisters and her friends remains (?) (I forgot the name, I'm sorry). So his next goal would have to be either beat us up again or Chloe.

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
You're correct that this update raises more questions than answers. I have to disagree on we didn't move forward with the plot. Well we didn't move a lot but we made some progress like: SPOILERS AHEAD FOR PART 12!
But I guess we'll find out more in the next update.
That is interesting, the story moved more now that you mentioned it but still, i think that these are some things that we expected (Malcolm and Sylvia it was very clear i think):

SPOILER:
-Finally someone noticed the mc having that headaches, i initially thought about some dark things like concussions or even being fatal too (i think that it will have some importance to have some scenes with Nicole) but i do not think so, it is too much for this story, imagine an ending in the love path in which the mc dies and Nicole is devastated, the patrons will eat Orb alive, better to not give him ideas X) (it will be very underwhelming).
-The love scenes are so good but i still think that they are very little well used, that final one was great to have some lenghty and interesting talks with Nicole about some important things, she trust and loves us too much, it was the perfect moment.
-I disagree about the realization that Nicole have feelings for us in this update, i think that happened after the lovely date in Little Pond, she was even missing us so much that she was extremely sad.
-Beeman is in his "place" so i asume that in the place that he was with the sister or the place where he killed his brother, you are right about the intruder (same hair and eyes) and about Abby, i think that these are leftovers of the night that we spent with her or another person, but it is very unlikely because there is not anyone that appeared in the story that could be linked right now unless is some friend of hers but i think that another character in this particular situation will be odd.
.Still thinking about what Vicky said, "a long ago betrayal by us", that left me curious.

Last edited:

SK_007

Aug 10, 2022
Looks like the PLUS version is only available for Windows coz i downloaded 2 times(on 11th & today) for Mac & both times it was the non PLUS version(basically wasted my bandwidth & time), can anyone plz share the PLUS version for Mac or atleast tell when will that be available for Mac?

Reactions: D_J123

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AMothersLove-P12Plus
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

chenritian

Nov 14, 2023
15.jpg

Overview:
Your girlfriend's mother doesn't like you - doesn't appreciate you for anything. Most of all, she wants you to leave her daughter because you're in the way of her education. Little did she know, you have an affection for the mother and as she grows desperate to get rid of you, You both settle down of an agreement. An agreement that could change your whole relationship.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-13
Release Date: 2023-11-05
Developer: OrbOrigin -
Censored: No
Version: Part 1-12 Plus
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Fan Art: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac
(Part 1 -12): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Walkthrough -
Walkthrough (PDF) - Walkthrough (low corrupt) - Audio Mod

Fan Sigs: Fan Sig 1 - Fan Sig 2 - Fan Sign 3

Alexaxel1999 Thanks for the link.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 580300 View attachment 285117 View attachment 285118 View attachment 285120 View attachment 285119 View attachment 285128 View attachment 285122 View attachment 285129 View attachment 285130
View attachment 238150 View attachment 238151 View attachment 238152 View attachment 238153 View attachment 238154 View attachment 238155 View attachment 238156 View attachment 238157
Thank you

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You're correct on this, that John and Nicole are still a married couple. We just don't have a definitive answer if they had sex in Part 11 ending. If it did happen, a lot of people will be pissed. But for me I think I'll be a little bit angry. Also if dev Orb plans on revealing that Nicole and John had sex and majority of fans do get angry I think dev Orb did an amazing job writing this story. Since we are the MC.

As for Beeman, if he plans for revenge I think his goal would have to be kidnap or convince Chloe to leave with him. Since he currently has Abi's sisters and her friends remains (?) (I forgot the name, I'm sorry). So his next goal would have to be either beat us up again or Chloe.
On the love path the protagonist already said this won't change anything for him that he cares too much about Nicole and he realized what she has to endure to let this fact stay between them, which was a nice way of showing character growth.

So i expect the author will let things out in the open for now. If such revelation happens i expect it will come from John as a way to twist the emotional knife in the Protagonist.

Frankly i hope Orb keep doing the story as he wants, anyone with such a fragile ego who can't understand this (as i already saw it happening here and the forum in general) should stay away from adult games.:cool:

RadicalGuy

May 14, 2022
A lot of people assume that John knows about Nicole's and MC's affair, but what if that's not the case? Are there any hints besides whole "dinner situation" (kiss/gift)? The more I think about, the more I incline to believe this show was directed towards Silvia, rather than MC. John knows about Marcus situation and most likely heard conversation between MC and Silvia about waiting for the love or let feelings go. Also, John rubs kissing Nicole in only, when MC intervened. Otherwise nothing happens. As such, either John doesn't know anything or he still looks for opportunity to let MC know that he knows.

Regarding what happened between Part 11 and 12 - probably nothing sexual. In Part 12 I've only played route when MC doesn't go to dance, and went to Nicole instead. Considering her actions during this part (avoiding date, watching silly movies for teenager, hugs) I wouldn't be surprised if Nicole confronted John about his affair (she have seen John and Silvia kissing, then she found some panties under the bed) and he admitted that he is unfaithful for a while now

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

jarisius

Mar 11, 2021
A lot of people assume that John knows about Nicole's and MC's affair, but what if that's not the case?
i think there is no chance that john doesn't know. nicole and mc haven't really been discreet even sylvia noted that and shared it with john. he also constantly provoking mc into doing something drastic relating to nicole while taking great joy in doing so.

Reactions: Alexaxel1999

RadicalGuy

May 14, 2022
i think there is no chance that john doesn't know. nicole and mc haven't really been discreet even sylvia noted that and shared it with john. he also constantly provoking mc into doing something drastic relating to nicole while taking great joy in doing so.
I'm aware that Sylvia noticed that and even she even tells MC about it during the conversation in her apartment (I don't remember if this happened at ice cream bar). I'm sure however, that she hasn't told John anything - at least nothing like that is mentioned directly.
As for John behavior towards Nicole - hard to tell what is the reason. He may know about Nicole's affair and that's why he's acting up this way when MC is present. Or maybe that's because MC lectures(?) him on how he treats Nicole (seriously, I feel like every time Nicole is brought up in conversation between MC and John, MC has to "share his opinion" about their relationship)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodhunter
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes