SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Wouldn't she be more scared than angry if something like this happened? I'm not psychologist, but I find hard to believe that Nicole would be so playful and in demand for physical contact, especially from other man, if she had "unwilling" sex with John. Then there is ending part in her bedroom with sexy lingerie. Maybe John admitted that he cheated on her and doesn't find her attractive?
Also John saying that someone helped him with his "problem" (end of part 11) and now we see bruises on Silvia. Finally, why Nicole acts like she acted when MC receives message from Silvia?
For me:

1. John wants to have sex with Nicole (ending for part 11)
2. Nicole accuses him of cheating. She pulls out "kissing Silvia" card (also, this is the moment when Silvia saw MC and Nicole in the car.
3. John admits that he cheats on Nicole
4. Nicole starts crying.
5. John is jerking off (maybe even cums of her - that's why she is ashamed) - dirty bedsheets

Another possibility may be that John tells Nicole that he is planning to fuck up MC's family. Per WT, if you don't trust Silvia and send Marilyn after her, you will learn about John meeting with "a couple". We also know that MC's parents are going "on a date" on the same night. Coincidence?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: RadicalGuy

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
The question is why help and for what? if Mc has already saved Abi 11 parts, then this mysterious person besides Mc could interfere in this showdown, right? It’s unlikely that he’s some kind of enemy, perhaps someone close to Mc, too mysterious... As if this is some kind of secret that Mc has to learn from someone...

If this mysterious person exists and stands next to Abigail, then earlier he could have entered into a showdown between Mc and Beeman... although I don’t know, some kind of complex theory
MC had a feeling that Abi was in trouble due to her sisters Urn had a crack. This mysterious person could've not known that Abi was in trouble during that moment. Perhaps Abi called this mysterious person when she was hungry. I'm guessing this person is "Master" or the Chef vendor that cooks the good Kebabs that Abi introduced us.

More like, he fucked her when she didn't even want it. Not sure if he forced it, or if she just agreed out of fear or possibly blackmail/coercion. I know it's not confirmed but, some of the dialogue and also the scene when John came home wouldn't make much sense if something didn't happen, I just don't think it was something Nicole was receptive of whatever it was.

She clearly felt guilty and ashamed, but it's unclear if she was possibly dealing with some trauma as well. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, and hopefully we actually get a definitive answer to a few things. The John and Nicole stuff, and maybe some actual answers to all of John's sketchy behavior at work and with his business partners. Also hopefully something regarding whatever is going on with the MC's Aunt (I believe it was his Aunt anyways) and what his parents have been hiding from him regarding that.
You have good points. But if it was forced sex or rape I think a lot of people will be mad if that happen. I'm more leaning to that Nicole didn't do the stuff that she does to with MC (Us) to John. Perhaps her sex moves & kisses were weak then John takes matters into his own hands and does the stuff he usually does with Sylvia. Like he insert a dildo into Nicole, etc.

Reactions: SlapE

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Hey guys. I'll be playing this game from the start because when I used the Chapter selection to play Part 12 I saw some scenes that were changed or updated due to the release of Part 12 and I read it about it as well. And I just want to know which "Chloe path" is more interesting to see? I've gone the path with "Chloe isn't my GF" and I've heard they are two, "Chloe is Strange" and "Chloe is still my GF".

I've played through "Chloe is still my GF" and "Chloe is Strange" but I haven't finished both of those playthroughs. Since the game has been updated recently, I want to start from the beginning. I just like to ask which "Chloe path" is worth experiencing and has more scenes (like new, how it impacts to the story and with Nicole, etc)?

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now that you mention it, the game is getting darker the more we play it, so we can not rule out that possibility, maybe the mc dies, John hurts Nicole in a very bad way, everything can happen, and the amnesia maybe it is possible, now this is a very strange theory but: -Vicky said to Mimi that the mc betrayed her in the past, ok, but here it is: maybe the mc was the reason that their parents died, the mc was a little kid and after playing in the beach (remember that the mc tolds Nicole in the date beach that he did not go to the beach when he was a kid, only once and he did not remembered it very well) he went to the road and the parents of the sisters dodge it to have that fatal crash, that is why Mimi is so bad physically and Vicky is so extremely hostile to the mc and the theory of the amnesia maybe can be true, it is a very far-fetched theory but who knows.
-I apologize but i did not understand what do you mean about Nicole knowing and the reference to the love/corrupt path, i am missing something that flew over my head X).
-About the rest, i agree (i think that the i love you should be an option to be said by the mc or Nicole if you keep silent), especially the Abby thing, maybe someone the mc does not know yet.
-I just read the comment about Chloe, i think that Chloe staying as your girlfriend makes more sense story-wise for a couple of reasons and the NTR path with Chloe is so stupid that i prefer to not acknowledge the existence of that path ( i must say that the NTR path has more scenes with Chloe and certain individual so contentwise has the most scenes) the gf chloe is the path what i chose and there are a couple of scenes, the most important ones are before the date in Little Pond and this update 12.

Last edited:

M.DSS

Jun 25, 2022
Man this part was really good. At this point I’m only interested in the story more than the lewd stuff. Very happy he’s back and I can’t wait for his next part

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I don’t know about you guys, but I’m bothered by Mc’s past and his headaches and what Vicky said... really this is the story, the closer we are to the end of the story, the more tragic the plot looks, what do you think is really happening with all these secrets ? if Aunt Mc is really there, will she support Mc or does she know what his parents are hiding from their son? and why did Vicky say something like betrayal?o_O

Any guesses? :unsure:

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
I don’t know about you guys, but I’m bothered by Mc’s past and his headaches and what Vicky said... really this is the story, the closer we are to the end of the story, the more tragic the plot looks, what do you think is really happening with all these secrets ? if Aunt Mc is really there, will she support Mc or does she know what his parents are hiding from their son? and why did Vicky say something like betrayal?o_O

I have a guess that the main character's aunt is most likely his real mother :unsure:

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Now that you mention it, the game is getting darker the more we play it, so we can not rule out that possibility, maybe the mc dies, John hurts Nicole in a very bad way, everything can happen, and the amnesia maybe it is possible, now this is a very strange theory but: -Vicky said to Mimi that the mc betrayed her in the past, ok, but here it is: maybe the mc was the reason that their parents died, the mc was a little kid and after playing in the beach (remember that the mc tolds Nicole in the date beach that he did not go to the beach when he was a kid, only once and he did not remembered it very well) he went to the road and the parents of the sisters dodge it to have that fatal crash, that is why Mimi is so bad physically and Vicky is so extremely hostile to the mc and the theory of the amnesia maybe can be true, it is a very far-fetched theory but who knows.
-I apologize but i did not understand what do you mean about Nicole knowing and the reference to the love/corrupt path, i am missing something that flew over my head X).
-About the rest, i agree (i think that the i love you should be an option to be said by the mc or Nicole if you keep silent), especially the Abby thing, maybe someone the mc does not know yet.
-I just read the comment about Chloe, i think that Chloe staying as your girlfriend makes more sense story-wise for a couple of reasons and the NTR path with Chloe is so stupid that i prefer to not acknowledge the existence of that path ( i must say that the NTR path has more scenes with Chloe and certain individual so contentwise has the most scenes) the gf chloe is the path what i chose and there are a couple of scenes, the most important ones are before the date in Little Pond and this update 12.
Ok, I got lost when you said, "he went to the road and the parents of the sisters dodge it to have that fatal crash...." I don't recall MC (Us) telling Nicole about this during our beach date when we were at Little Big Pond with her. Also Vicky & Mimi's parents cause of death are unknown at the moment. I'm guessing the cause of death was burned alive and the bodies were disposed at the park by someone else. According to the news video that we watched and got from John's computer. As for Mimi's physical condition she probably got it due to what John keeps telling his female workers to do to their male clients.

- To further explaing this, you mentioned that Nicole doesn't know about our (MC) headache episodes. Which is true, if you're on the love path. But if you're on the "corruption path" and unlock deal 18 (the only sex scene with Nicole in Part 12) during this sex scene we (MC) get another headache while we make love to Nicole. Which causes Nicole to get worried and scared about us and know that we get headaches.

- I think we're getting close to MC (Us) and Nicole saying the words, "I love you" to each other. We just don't know when. Maybe we'll get to know this mysterious person who is taking care of Abi in Part 13.

- So you would recommend that I should keep Chloe as my GF in my new playthrough?

I'm also bothered by MC's headaches and now curious about his past now that you mentioned it. But I have a feeling that we're going to be in a hospital setting again in a future update. Instead of Nicole being the patient it's MC (Us) this time. Since we're currently hiding our headaches from Abi and Nicole (if you're on the love path with her).

What Vicky said about betrayal to MC was a surprise to me and out of nowhere too. I currently have no theories about that atm. As for MC's (Our) Aunt, I feel like that's his birth mom.

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
Ok, I got lost when you said, "he went to the road and the parents of the sisters dodge it to have that fatal crash...." I don't recall MC (Us) telling Nicole about this during our beach date when we were at Little Big Pond with her. Also Vicky & Mimi's parents cause of death are unknown at the moment. I'm guessing the cause of death was burned alive and the bodies were disposed at the park by someone else. According to the news video that we watched and got from John's computer. As for Mimi's physical condition she probably got it due to what John keeps telling his female workers to do to their male clients.

- To further explaing this, you mentioned that Nicole doesn't know about our (MC) headache episodes. Which is true, if you're on the love path. But if you're on the "corruption path" and unlock deal 18 (the only sex scene with Nicole in Part 12) during this sex scene we (MC) get another headache while we make love to Nicole. Which causes Nicole to get worried and scared about us and know that we get headaches.

- I think we're getting close to MC (Us) and Nicole saying the words, "I love you" to each other. We just don't know when. Maybe we'll get to know this mysterious person who is taking care of Abi in Part 13.

- So you would recommend that I should keep Chloe as my GF in my new playthrough?
-Well, of all of my dark theories this have a very low probability to happen and needs more events but i tried maybe to explain the amnesia and the betrayal that Vicky was talking or the behavior against the poor mc (everyone in this update treated him very harsh except Chloe and Abby to be fair), about Mimi, maybe Vicky did the same deal that Nessa did with John, but to not to involve her sister.
-Thank you for explaining it to me, another thing that did not appear in the love route then.
-Yes, like i said, makes more sense story-wise and you get to know Chloe more, you get some different conversations with Nicole (and a scene) John and Marylin and the scenes that i told you before (i loved the content with Chloe in this update, it is very sweet, it shows the true nature of her) and a hint regarding Chloe, be aware of your "neck" in Little Pond.
-And to the user MAGO-DAG, this is only my opinion but the game will get more darker (just remember, Beeman beating down his wife, John and his sexual abuse, Beeman almost murdered us, the sisters parents and i have the feeling that the dev wanted to put a scene of John abusing Nicole but the patrons will be a little angry) and a hell for the mc but i think that the ending will be happy but the path to that happy ending will be hard.

Last edited:

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
-Well, of all of my dark theories this have a very low probability to happen and needs more events but i tried maybe to explain the amnesia and the betrayal that Vicky was talking or the behavior against the poor mc (everyone in this update treated him very harsh except Chloe and Abby to be fair), about Mimi, maybe Vicky did the same deal that Nessa did with John, but to not to involve her sister.
-Thank you for explaining it to me, another thing that did not appear in the love route then.
-Yes, like i said, makes more sense story-wise and you get to know Chloe more, you get some different conversations with Nicole (and a scene) John and Marylin and the scenes that i told you before (i loved the content with Chloe in this update, it is very sweet, it shows the true nature of her) and a hint regarding Chloe, be aware of your "neck" in Little Pond.
-And to the user MAGO-DAG, this is only my opinion but the game will get more darker (just remember, Beeman beating down his wife, John and his sexual abuse, Beeman almost murdered us, the sisters parents and i have the feeling that the dev wanted to put a scene of John abusing Nicole but the patrons will be a little angry) and a hell for the mc but i think that the ending will be happy but the path to that happy ending will be hard.
Well I guess we won't know more about Vicky and Mimi's background and MC (Our) headaches or what his real sickness is until Part 13 has been released. I think Nicole has her reasons for being so hostile towards MC (Us) in this update. People tend to be angry for the people they care about. This shows that Nicole loves MC (Us). We just don't know what happened that night in Part 11's ending.

- Alright, I think I'll playthrough "Chloe is still my GF path". Before I do, do you have any tips so she can still remain as my GF and be happy? So I won't accidently, head to the "Chloe is Strange path".

- I agree that we're headed to a much darker tone in the story of "A Mother's Love". What we just received in Part 12 is just the tip of the iceberg, I must say.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes