Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
Well I guess we won't know more about Vicky and Mimi's background and MC (Our) headaches or what his real sickness is until Part 13 has been released. I think Nicole has her reasons for being so hostile towards MC (Us) in this update. People tend to be angry for the people they care about. This shows that Nicole loves MC (Us). We just don't know what happened that night in Part 11's ending.

- Alright, I think I'll playthrough "Chloe is still my GF path". Before I do, do you have any tips so she can still remain as my GF and be happy? So I won't accidently, head to the "Chloe is Strange path".

- I agree that we're headed to a much darker tone in the story of "A Mother's Love". What we just received in Part 12 is just the tip of the iceberg, I must say.
-Totally, but this is why we love this game, good sexual scenes but at the same time a curious story and characters, just to wait to the update 13 and hoping to advance more in the story and resolve some questions (and that the characters act like themselves in general even if we exclude Nicole, one of my biggest issues with this update).

-About Chloe, i will try to not spoil because it is difficult in this case but: Treat her well (you can decline her advances and some dates but do not forget about her) and the mc is going to lie to her a couple of times, important to remember what lie did you choose because is obvious what is going to happen if she catches you. And enjoy replaying the game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Optimus69420

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
- Alright, I think I'll playthrough "Chloe is still my GF path". Before I do, do you have any tips so she can still remain as my GF and be happy? So I won't accidently, head to the "Chloe is Strange path".
spend time with her and be a good bf while fucking her mother behind her back or in front of her, she will suspect something still but at least by end of .11 that didn't lead anywhere.

Reactions: Optimus69420

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
-Totally, but this is why we love this game, good sexual scenes but at the same time a curious story and characters, just to wait to the update 13 and hoping to advance more in the story and resolve some questions (and that the characters act like themselves in general even if we exclude Nicole, one of my biggest issues with this update).

-About Chloe, i will try to not spoil because it is difficult in this case but: Treat her well (you can decline her advances and some dates but do not forget about her) and the mc is going to lie to her a couple of times, important to remember what lie did you choose because is obvious what is going to happen if she catches you. And enjoy replaying the game.
I agree. I love the sex scenes and how are they're shown but there is still room of improvement. Especially when it comes to the "doggy style" sex position and when MC (Us)/story describes how we love seeing Nicole's ass jiggle everytime we collide but we don't actually see it. But I really hope dev Ord figures out the way to show it. Since he has improved showing Nicoles boobs jiggle when we're having missionary sex and when Nicole is on top and facing us (Cowgirl sex). But all in all sex scenes are good. Nicole and MC (Us) really knows how to satisfy each other. I really hope in the end we get a honeymoon and wedding sex scenes. I'm sure those sex scenes will be nothing like we experienced before.

I really hope, eventually, as we move forward with the story, our sex scenes with Nicole will not be named as "deals" anymore. I know they are some sex scenes that we had with her aren't named as "deals" but they are some sex scenes that are still called or named like that. They are some sex scenes where Nicole wanted MC (Us) to make love to her without being forced or being persuaded by us. Also I think we're at a point in the story where our sex scenes with Nicole aren't "deals" anymore. Perhaps once MC (Us) and Nicole say, "I love you" to each other our sex scenes with each other won't be called "deals" anymore.

I also love the story and characters and I can't wait for Part 13 too but I really hope we're headed towards the end with this story. I think 2 or 4 updates are enough with the last update be an epilogue to 'A Mother's Love'. Because I don't want the story to be dragged as it intended it to be. But I really hope Part 13 is really long and answers some questions we have and get at least more than one sex scene with Nicole.

spend time with her and be a good bf while fucking her mother behind her back or in front of her, she will suspect something still but at least by end of .11 that didn't lead anywhere.
Thank you Alexaxel1999 and cxx! I'll keep your advices in mind when I start my new 'A Mother's Love" gameplay.:giggle: So all I need to do is don't ignore Chloe, treat her well and be good bf.

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
I agree. I love the sex scenes and how are they're shown but there is still room of improvement. Especially when it comes to the "doggy style" sex position and when MC (Us)/story describes how we love seeing Nicole's ass jiggle everytime we collide but we don't actually see it. But I really hope dev Ord figures out the way to show it. Since he has improved showing Nicoles boobs jiggle when we're having missionary sex and when Nicole is on top and facing us (Cowgirl sex). But all in all sex scenes are good. Nicole and MC (Us) really knows how to satisfy each other. I really hope in the end we get a honeymoon and wedding sex scenes. I'm sure those sex scenes will be nothing like we experienced before.

I really hope, eventually, as we move forward with the story, our sex scenes with Nicole will not be named as "deals" anymore. I know they are some sex scenes that we had with her aren't named as "deals" but they are some sex scenes that are still called or named like that. They are some sex scenes where Nicole wanted MC (Us) to make love to her without being forced or being persuaded by us. Also I think we're at a point in the story where our sex scenes with Nicole aren't "deals" anymore. Perhaps once MC (Us) and Nicole say, "I love you" to each other our sex scenes with each other won't be called "deals" anymore.

I also love the story and characters and I can't wait for Part 13 too but I really hope we're headed towards the end with this story. I think 2 or 4 updates are enough with the last update be an epilogue to 'A Mother's Love'. Because I don't want the story to be dragged as it intended it to be. But I really hope Part 13 is really long and answers some questions we have and get at least more than one sex scene with Nicole.
I do not know if the animations are better in this part 12 (no scenes to compare) but everything can be improved even if the game is a little old but i share that the sexual scenes are enhanced by the context too ( That wedding and honeymoon scenes sound so good and lovely so i hope that we see them and my favourites being the massage parlor and the one that you have in the shower that ends with Nicole making you something to eat, very sweet and romantic). Because i do not use the gallery, i did not know that they are still called deals but i agree, at this point it is just pure lust or love and i hope to see more scenes too because i skipped deal 17 and i could not access to deal 18 (enjoy it Bloodhunter X) ) so it has been a time since my mc did something with Nicole (and Marilyn too).
I agree, i love the game but i think that we are at the final part, i hope that the story flows better and a little more faster. And you are welcome Optimus69420 :)

Last edited:

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Damn already a 12 plus, awesome... Now he can focus on 13... time to replay 12 and try some different paths.

MoyaPsy

Dec 13, 2021
My theory:
- Nicole is his real mom
- Father not sure. John?
- Vicky just got manipulated by John's stories. That's why she is upset. Don't know where that leads though. Or were they set up by John just to stall MC?

What I am sure of is that there will be some more twists where we are supposed to understand John's side more. Author likes to play with that a lot. It sure makes a thrilling plot not knowing who is in the wrong although we see what happens in the background sometimes.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
I do not know if the animations are better in this part 12 (no scenes to compare) but everything can be improved even if the game is a little old but i share that the sexual scenes are enhanced by the context too ( That wedding and honeymoon scenes sound so good and lovely so i hope that we see them and my favourites being the massage parlor and the one that you have in the shower that ends with Nicole making you something to eat, very sweet and romantic). Because i do not use the gallery, i did not know that they are still called deals but i agree, at this point it is just pure lust or love and i hope to see more scenes too because i skipped deal 17 and i could not access to deal 18 (enjoy it Bloodhunter X) ) so it has been a time since my mc did something with Nicole (and Marilyn too).
I agree, i love the game but i think that we are at the final part, i hope that the story flows better and a little more faster. And you are welcome Optimus69420 :)
I say the sex scenes have definitely improved. I say the animation on the sex scenes increased when we went to Little Big Pond and the parts that followed but like I said there's still room for improvement. The sex scene you mentioned with Nicole that's in Part 11. There's two options on where you can have sex with her. Either can be on her couch or her bathroom which will lead into having sex with her in her shower. Which is one of my favorite sex scene with her. I really hope we get another shower sex scene (since it's one of my sex fantasies on where I want to make love to my future partner. Hehehehe) with her again in Part 13 since our last location, in Part 12, is with Nicole at her home. I recommend giving the "Replay Gallery" a try if you missed out on some of the sex scenes you misssed out. I couldn't access deal 18 (Part 12's only sex scene with Nicole) but the "Replay Gallery" was helpful because that sex scene was straight up HOT. I really hope, as well, that we get at least two sex scenes with Nicole regardless if we're on the "love or corruption path" with her in Part 13. I hope as well the sex scenes with Nicole in Part 13 and future updates with Nicole won't be called "deals" anymore since like you said and I believe we're at a point in the story where MC (Us) and Nicole have a moment that leads to sex I don't think it should be called "deals" anymore.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
most who ask when next update don't even read op about when last update came and they expect that we can read devs minds and see release dates.
Oh I know the amount of times I have commented about it on threads. But I just love your comebacks :D:p

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
I say the sex scenes have definitely improved. I say the animation on the sex scenes increased when we went to Little Big Pond and the parts that followed but like I said there's still room for improvement. The sex scene you mentioned with Nicole that's in Part 11. There's two options on where you can have sex with her. Either can be on her couch or her bathroom which will lead into having sex with her in her shower. Which is one of my favorite sex scene with her. I really hope we get another shower sex scene (since it's one of my sex fantasies on where I want to make love to my future partner. Hehehehe) with her again in Part 13 since our last location, in Part 12, is with Nicole at her home. I recommend giving the "Replay Gallery" a try if you missed out on some of the sex scenes you misssed out. I couldn't access deal 18 (Part 12's only sex scene with Nicole) but the "Replay Gallery" was helpful because that sex scene was straight up HOT. I really hope, as well, that we get at least two sex scenes with Nicole regardless if we're on the "love or corruption path" with her in Part 13. I hope as well the sex scenes with Nicole in Part 13 and future updates with Nicole won't be called "deals" anymore since like you said and I believe we're at a point in the story where MC (Us) and Nicole have a moment that leads to sex I don't think it should be called "deals" anymore.
What i love of that scene too is that at the beginning/middle of the game Nicole hated that idea and she even refused to only shower with the mc, that alone makes the scene one of the best ones when she genuinely wants to take that shower and the sex scene. Hoping to have another scene like that too (or in the shower works, very intimate and arousing place to do it so i understand you) and maybe i will use the gallery but when i finish my playthrough, i prefer to stick to my "canon" scenes that i choose but yes, i read that the "deal" 18 is very good and i will take your word that the scene was very exciting (still a little bit salty to not have it in the love path X) ), hoping that the next update gives us a couple of good scenes to make up this too and the date that could not be done.

Is there no way to save girlfriend's mother from John
No, unfortunately we can not do nothing yet (and to be honest, ingame we are not sure that they had sex or not, so it is mistery, maybe the next update may cast some light to this).

My theory:
- Nicole is his real mom
- Father not sure. John?
- Vicky just got manipulated by John's stories. That's why she is upset. Don't know where that leads though. Or were they set up by John just to stall MC?

What I am sure of is that there will be some more twists where we are supposed to understand John's side more. Author likes to play with that a lot. It sure makes a thrilling plot not knowing who is in the wrong although we see what happens in the background sometimes.
I had that theory of John being the father but the dev said that there will be no incest in the game (and i am glad for that, i love the incest theme in the games but it will hurt the story and the characters in this particular game). And the Vicky thing, it left me genuinely curious and i want to know what betrayal the mc did to her, i do not have any good theory for that, it does not go with her character to trust anyone especially John (she even steals from him and hates him).

Last edited:

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
What i love of that scene too is that at the beginning/middle of the game Nicole hated that idea and she even refused to only shower with the mc, that alone makes the scene one of the best ones when she genuinely wants to take that shower and the sex scene. Hoping to have another scene like that too (or in the shower works, very intimate and arousing place to do it so i understand you) and maybe i will use the gallery but when i finish my playthrough, i prefer to stick to my "canon" scenes that i choose but yes, i read that the "deal" 18 is very good and i will take your word that the scene was very exciting (still a little bit salty to not have it in the love path X) ), hoping that the next update gives us a couple of good scenes to make up this too and the date that could not be done.
Ohhh I glad you mentioned this and I love that little detail!:love: You're talking about how Nicole hesitated to shower with MC (Us) and we're holding out our hand, waiting for her to take it. First she hesitates and looks at it but eventually she grabs our hand and joins us. I LOVE THAT!:love::love: And I agree, I hope we get another scene like that in Part 13 and in future updates. Also thank you for understanding and relating with my shower comment. Hehehee.:LOL:

As for deal 18, I did playthrough it using the "Replay Gallery" and I got to say there could've been a way for us, who are in the "love path", to have that sex scene too. But I'll discuss if you want me to or if you have played it yourself. But please let me know. I also agee on, I hope we get a couple of sex scenes and maybe even a mini date with Nicole again in Part 13.

I had that theory of John being the father but the dev said that there will be no incest in the game (and i am glad for that, i love the incest theme in the games but it will hurt the story and the characters in this particular game). And the Vicky thing, it left me genuinely curious and i want to know what betrayal the mc did to her, i do not have any good theory for that, it does not go with her character to trust anyone especially John (she even steals from him and hates him).
I'm really glad that dev Orb also confirmed and reassured that there will be no incest in "A Mother's Love". I'm a little fan of the incest theme in games but it really depends on how it plays to the story. And I agree that it will hurt the story if we found out that Nicole turns out to be our real mom. Since we already established that MC (Us) plans to marry Nicole when our mission is complete. So I'm really happy that dev Orb said that there will be no incest in "A Mother's Love.

Someon did share a theory here, I forgot again the peson who made it (feel free to comment on who is the person who made this theory) but that theory suggests that our parents in the game are not our real birth parents. Our real birth mom is MC's (Our) Aunt which our "parents" visited when we had our first date with Nicole and the first time she wanted to have sex with us.

I have no theory on the whole Vicky situation. When she said the line "..... betrayal" I was very surprised. Did we do something to her in the past? This just raises more questions. Perhaps showing her the video that we took from John's computer might give us some answers.

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
Well I hope Nicole didn't fuck john because that will only go on to proofs how much of a sub Nicole is and Is afraid of John and can't really deny him and while we get to see some character development from MC I hope we see something from Nicole to.

It kinda feels bad because this game is really good and i really enjoyed what mc and Nicole had but hey if Nicole fucked John I hope we can torment John until he dies :whistle:

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes