Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Now that you mention it, the game is getting darker the more we play it, so we can not rule out that possibility, maybe the mc dies, John hurts Nicole in a very bad way, everything can happen, and the amnesia maybe it is possible, now this is a very strange theory but: -Vicky said to Mimi that the mc betrayed her in the past, ok, but here it is: maybe the mc was the reason that their parents died, the mc was a little kid and after playing in the beach (remember that the mc tolds Nicole in the date beach that he did not go to the beach when he was a kid, only once and he did not remembered it very well) he went to the road and the parents of the sisters dodge it to have that fatal crash, that is why Mimi is so bad physically and Vicky is so extremely hostile to the mc and the theory of the amnesia maybe can be true, it is a very far-fetched theory but who knows.
-I apologize but i did not understand what do you mean about Nicole knowing and the reference to the love/corrupt path, i am missing something that flew over my head X).
-About the rest, i agree (i think that the i love you should be an option to be said by the mc or Nicole if you keep silent), especially the Abby thing, maybe someone the mc does not know yet.
-I just read the comment about Chloe, i think that Chloe staying as your girlfriend makes more sense story-wise for a couple of reasons and the NTR path with Chloe is so stupid that i prefer to not acknowledge the existence of that path ( i must say that the NTR path has more scenes with Chloe and certain individual so contentwise has the most scenes) the gf chloe is the path what i chose and there are a couple of scenes, the most important ones are before the date in Little Pond and this update 12.
Ok, I got lost when you said, "he went to the road and the parents of the sisters dodge it to have that fatal crash...." I don't recall MC (Us) telling Nicole about this during our beach date when we were at Little Big Pond with her. Also Vicky & Mimi's parents cause of death are unknown at the moment. I'm guessing the cause of death was burned alive and the bodies were disposed at the park by someone else. According to the news video that we watched and got from John's computer. As for Mimi's physical condition she probably got it due to what John keeps telling his female workers to do to their male clients.

- To further explaing this, you mentioned that Nicole doesn't know about our (MC) headache episodes. Which is true, if you're on the love path. But if you're on the "corruption path" and unlock deal 18 (the only sex scene with Nicole in Part 12) during this sex scene we (MC) get another headache while we make love to Nicole. Which causes Nicole to get worried and scared about us and know that we get headaches.

- I think we're getting close to MC (Us) and Nicole saying the words, "I love you" to each other. We just don't know when. Maybe we'll get to know this mysterious person who is taking care of Abi in Part 13.

- So you would recommend that I should keep Chloe as my GF in my new playthrough?

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m bothered by Mc’s past and his headaches and what Vicky said... really this is the story, the closer we are to the end of the story, the more tragic the plot looks, what do you think is really happening with all these secrets ? if Aunt Mc is really there, will she support Mc or does she know what his parents are hiding from their son? and why did Vicky say something like betrayal?o_O

Any guesses? :unsure:
I'm also bothered by MC's headaches and now curious about his past now that you mentioned it. But I have a feeling that we're going to be in a hospital setting again in a future update. Instead of Nicole being the patient it's MC (Us) this time. Since we're currently hiding our headaches from Abi and Nicole (if you're on the love path with her).

What Vicky said about betrayal to MC was a surprise to me and out of nowhere too. I currently have no theories about that atm. As for MC's (Our) Aunt, I feel like that's his birth mom.

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
Ok, I got lost when you said, "he went to the road and the parents of the sisters dodge it to have that fatal crash...." I don't recall MC (Us) telling Nicole about this during our beach date when we were at Little Big Pond with her. Also Vicky & Mimi's parents cause of death are unknown at the moment. I'm guessing the cause of death was burned alive and the bodies were disposed at the park by someone else. According to the news video that we watched and got from John's computer. As for Mimi's physical condition she probably got it due to what John keeps telling his female workers to do to their male clients.

- To further explaing this, you mentioned that Nicole doesn't know about our (MC) headache episodes. Which is true, if you're on the love path. But if you're on the "corruption path" and unlock deal 18 (the only sex scene with Nicole in Part 12) during this sex scene we (MC) get another headache while we make love to Nicole. Which causes Nicole to get worried and scared about us and know that we get headaches.

- I think we're getting close to MC (Us) and Nicole saying the words, "I love you" to each other. We just don't know when. Maybe we'll get to know this mysterious person who is taking care of Abi in Part 13.

- So you would recommend that I should keep Chloe as my GF in my new playthrough?
-Well, of all of my dark theories this have a very low probability to happen and needs more events but i tried maybe to explain the amnesia and the betrayal that Vicky was talking or the behavior against the poor mc (everyone in this update treated him very harsh except Chloe and Abby to be fair), about Mimi, maybe Vicky did the same deal that Nessa did with John, but to not to involve her sister.
-Thank you for explaining it to me, another thing that did not appear in the love route then.
-Yes, like i said, makes more sense story-wise and you get to know Chloe more, you get some different conversations with Nicole (and a scene) John and Marylin and the scenes that i told you before (i loved the content with Chloe in this update, it is very sweet, it shows the true nature of her) and a hint regarding Chloe, be aware of your "neck" in Little Pond.
-And to the user MAGO-DAG, this is only my opinion but the game will get more darker (just remember, Beeman beating down his wife, John and his sexual abuse, Beeman almost murdered us, the sisters parents and i have the feeling that the dev wanted to put a scene of John abusing Nicole but the patrons will be a little angry) and a hell for the mc but i think that the ending will be happy but the path to that happy ending will be hard.

Last edited:

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
-Well, of all of my dark theories this have a very low probability to happen and needs more events but i tried maybe to explain the amnesia and the betrayal that Vicky was talking or the behavior against the poor mc (everyone in this update treated him very harsh except Chloe and Abby to be fair), about Mimi, maybe Vicky did the same deal that Nessa did with John, but to not to involve her sister.
-Thank you for explaining it to me, another thing that did not appear in the love route then.
-Yes, like i said, makes more sense story-wise and you get to know Chloe more, you get some different conversations with Nicole (and a scene) John and Marylin and the scenes that i told you before (i loved the content with Chloe in this update, it is very sweet, it shows the true nature of her) and a hint regarding Chloe, be aware of your "neck" in Little Pond.
-And to the user MAGO-DAG, this is only my opinion but the game will get more darker (just remember, Beeman beating down his wife, John and his sexual abuse, Beeman almost murdered us, the sisters parents and i have the feeling that the dev wanted to put a scene of John abusing Nicole but the patrons will be a little angry) and a hell for the mc but i think that the ending will be happy but the path to that happy ending will be hard.
Well I guess we won't know more about Vicky and Mimi's background and MC (Our) headaches or what his real sickness is until Part 13 has been released. I think Nicole has her reasons for being so hostile towards MC (Us) in this update. People tend to be angry for the people they care about. This shows that Nicole loves MC (Us). We just don't know what happened that night in Part 11's ending.

- Alright, I think I'll playthrough "Chloe is still my GF path". Before I do, do you have any tips so she can still remain as my GF and be happy? So I won't accidently, head to the "Chloe is Strange path".

- I agree that we're headed to a much darker tone in the story of "A Mother's Love". What we just received in Part 12 is just the tip of the iceberg, I must say.

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
Well I guess we won't know more about Vicky and Mimi's background and MC (Our) headaches or what his real sickness is until Part 13 has been released. I think Nicole has her reasons for being so hostile towards MC (Us) in this update. People tend to be angry for the people they care about. This shows that Nicole loves MC (Us). We just don't know what happened that night in Part 11's ending.

- Alright, I think I'll playthrough "Chloe is still my GF path". Before I do, do you have any tips so she can still remain as my GF and be happy? So I won't accidently, head to the "Chloe is Strange path".

- I agree that we're headed to a much darker tone in the story of "A Mother's Love". What we just received in Part 12 is just the tip of the iceberg, I must say.
-Totally, but this is why we love this game, good sexual scenes but at the same time a curious story and characters, just to wait to the update 13 and hoping to advance more in the story and resolve some questions (and that the characters act like themselves in general even if we exclude Nicole, one of my biggest issues with this update).

-About Chloe, i will try to not spoil because it is difficult in this case but: Treat her well (you can decline her advances and some dates but do not forget about her) and the mc is going to lie to her a couple of times, important to remember what lie did you choose because is obvious what is going to happen if she catches you. And enjoy replaying the game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Optimus69420

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
spend time with her and be a good bf while fucking her mother behind her back or in front of her, she will suspect something still but at least by end of .11 that didn't lead anywhere.

Reactions: Optimus69420

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
-Totally, but this is why we love this game, good sexual scenes but at the same time a curious story and characters, just to wait to the update 13 and hoping to advance more in the story and resolve some questions (and that the characters act like themselves in general even if we exclude Nicole, one of my biggest issues with this update).

-About Chloe, i will try to not spoil because it is difficult in this case but: Treat her well (you can decline her advances and some dates but do not forget about her) and the mc is going to lie to her a couple of times, important to remember what lie did you choose because is obvious what is going to happen if she catches you. And enjoy replaying the game.
I agree. I love the sex scenes and how are they're shown but there is still room of improvement. Especially when it comes to the "doggy style" sex position and when MC (Us)/story describes how we love seeing Nicole's ass jiggle everytime we collide but we don't actually see it. But I really hope dev Ord figures out the way to show it. Since he has improved showing Nicoles boobs jiggle when we're having missionary sex and when Nicole is on top and facing us (Cowgirl sex). But all in all sex scenes are good. Nicole and MC (Us) really knows how to satisfy each other. I really hope in the end we get a honeymoon and wedding sex scenes. I'm sure those sex scenes will be nothing like we experienced before.

I really hope, eventually, as we move forward with the story, our sex scenes with Nicole will not be named as "deals" anymore. I know they are some sex scenes that we had with her aren't named as "deals" but they are some sex scenes that are still called or named like that. They are some sex scenes where Nicole wanted MC (Us) to make love to her without being forced or being persuaded by us. Also I think we're at a point in the story where our sex scenes with Nicole aren't "deals" anymore. Perhaps once MC (Us) and Nicole say, "I love you" to each other our sex scenes with each other won't be called "deals" anymore.

I also love the story and characters and I can't wait for Part 13 too but I really hope we're headed towards the end with this story. I think 2 or 4 updates are enough with the last update be an epilogue to 'A Mother's Love'. Because I don't want the story to be dragged as it intended it to be. But I really hope Part 13 is really long and answers some questions we have and get at least more than one sex scene with Nicole.

spend time with her and be a good bf while fucking her mother behind her back or in front of her, she will suspect something still but at least by end of .11 that didn't lead anywhere.
Thank you Alexaxel1999 and cxx! I'll keep your advices in mind when I start my new 'A Mother's Love" gameplay.:giggle: So all I need to do is don't ignore Chloe, treat her well and be good bf.

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
I agree. I love the sex scenes and how are they're shown but there is still room of improvement. Especially when it comes to the "doggy style" sex position and when MC (Us)/story describes how we love seeing Nicole's ass jiggle everytime we collide but we don't actually see it. But I really hope dev Ord figures out the way to show it. Since he has improved showing Nicoles boobs jiggle when we're having missionary sex and when Nicole is on top and facing us (Cowgirl sex). But all in all sex scenes are good. Nicole and MC (Us) really knows how to satisfy each other. I really hope in the end we get a honeymoon and wedding sex scenes. I'm sure those sex scenes will be nothing like we experienced before.

I really hope, eventually, as we move forward with the story, our sex scenes with Nicole will not be named as "deals" anymore. I know they are some sex scenes that we had with her aren't named as "deals" but they are some sex scenes that are still called or named like that. They are some sex scenes where Nicole wanted MC (Us) to make love to her without being forced or being persuaded by us. Also I think we're at a point in the story where our sex scenes with Nicole aren't "deals" anymore. Perhaps once MC (Us) and Nicole say, "I love you" to each other our sex scenes with each other won't be called "deals" anymore.

I also love the story and characters and I can't wait for Part 13 too but I really hope we're headed towards the end with this story. I think 2 or 4 updates are enough with the last update be an epilogue to 'A Mother's Love'. Because I don't want the story to be dragged as it intended it to be. But I really hope Part 13 is really long and answers some questions we have and get at least more than one sex scene with Nicole.
I do not know if the animations are better in this part 12 (no scenes to compare) but everything can be improved even if the game is a little old but i share that the sexual scenes are enhanced by the context too ( That wedding and honeymoon scenes sound so good and lovely so i hope that we see them and my favourites being the massage parlor and the one that you have in the shower that ends with Nicole making you something to eat, very sweet and romantic). Because i do not use the gallery, i did not know that they are still called deals but i agree, at this point it is just pure lust or love and i hope to see more scenes too because i skipped deal 17 and i could not access to deal 18 (enjoy it Bloodhunter X) ) so it has been a time since my mc did something with Nicole (and Marilyn too).
I agree, i love the game but i think that we are at the final part, i hope that the story flows better and a little more faster. And you are welcome Optimus69420 :)

Last edited:

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Damn already a 12 plus, awesome... Now he can focus on 13... time to replay 12 and try some different paths.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes