Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
Hm the longer I play, something start bothering me, even though MC is in love with Nicole and in love with Chloe, and beside a few times he said he loves them, there barely much emotion in the relations, it feel somewhat unnaturel, I never called my loved ones in every sentence i speak them with their name, I gave them cute nicknames and showed more passion to them. But in this VN it feels like robots talking to eachother with forced show of love. Also MC parents questioning Chloe is weird, she doesn't cheat on MC but they act as if she is some kniving two faced slut, not good enough for their son. As much I like this VN and the story is awesome, the passion and emotion feels lost, there is little naturel human behaviour in the sentences.
Yes, the game in the first parts are good in scenes and story but the characters and dialogue are a little bit lacking, but i encourage you to keep playing because in my opinion it gets much better later (at least until this new update which is a mixed bag) depending of the route and the options that you choose.

Last edited:

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Oh, the library scene was so great in term of scenes and the dialogue, i love it too, at least you can get a scene and the story in part 10 was interesting, with that dinner scene in the ending, it was worth it skipping the sexual scene, at least in my opinion. And yes, watching Nicole in that moment in her privacy was key too to the mc, it was the moment that he took the advantage of her at the start of the game.
Once I start replaying the game from the very beginning, I definitely plan to unlock the library sex scene. I agree, that sex scene was hot. But the sex scene after the dinner in Part 10, I agree too, it wasn't that hot. Also I agree, when Nicole was pleasuring herself at the begining of the game, was indeed the start of taking advantage of her but MC (Us) sooner realizes that he regrets taking advantage of Nicole in the early parts of their relationship. MC (Us) does say this too Nicole a couple of times throughout the game.

Hm the longer I play, something start bothering me, even though MC is in love with Nicole and in love with Chloe, and beside a few times he said he loves them, there barely much emotion in the relations, it feel somewhat unnaturel, I never called my loved ones in every sentence i speak them with their name, I gave them cute nicknames and showed more passion to them. But in this VN it feels like robots talking to eachother with forced show of love. Also MC parents questioning Chloe is weird, she doesn't cheat on MC but they act as if she is some kniving two faced slut, not good enough for their son. As much I like this VN and the story is awesome, the passion and emotion feels lost, there is little naturel human behaviour in the sentences.
I recommend to keep playing the game because it does indeed get better and our relationship with Nicole increases. The reason we haven't reached a level of "in love with Nicole" for a lot of reasons. Those reasons are, we're hiding our relationship with Nicole, we can't necessarily act like a normal couple around the place where MC and Nicole are known and we haven't said the words, "I love you" to each other. I think by the time MC (Us) and Nicole says, "I love you" to each other they will perhaps give nickames to each other and start to act like boyfriend and girlfriend.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
my old saves didn't work so had to restart (still plenty of left).

did love path get removed or did i make wrong choice early since all are corruption.

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
Once I start replaying the game from the very beginning, I definitely plan to unlock the library sex scene. I agree, that sex scene was hot. But the sex scene after the dinner in Part 10, I agree too, it wasn't that hot. Also I agree, when Nicole was pleasuring herself at the begining of the game, was indeed the start of taking advantage of her but MC (Us) sooner realizes that he regrets taking advantage of Nicole in the early parts of their relationship. MC (Us) does say this too Nicole a couple of times throughout the game.
Well, then you will enjoy the scene more as a love path player, and knowing that you pay attention to the dialogue, the path of Chloe still your gf changes some dialogues that you will like a lot more (to hype you, Nicole even shows some jealousy in this path). Enjoy replaying the game

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well nice update on what i saw on it (played on skip and waited john trying to fuck nicole but missed that. now got 2 path, 1 where mc dates mommy and daughter and 1 where only mommy.

dev could just end game on next month saying at some point 9 months later MC has Married Nicole after John died on horrible accident and now MC and Nicole have a baby and Chloe has new brother and MC leads John's ex-company.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Well, then you will enjoy the scene more as a love path player, and knowing that you pay attention to the dialogue, the path of Chloe still your gf changes some dialogues that you will like a lot more (to hype you, Nicole even shows some jealousy in this path). Enjoy replaying the game
Ooooohhhhh. That's interesting and now I'm even more excited when I start replaying the game.:love: And thank you.:giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alexaxel1999

dentoiknight

Oct 29, 2022
Hi guys,
Im playing it on Ubuntu environment.
Unfortunately, there is no gallery in the main menu for me.
There is no sound as well.

May I know if any of you have the same issue and is there anyway to fix this?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Hi guys,
Im playing it on Ubuntu environment.
Unfortunately, there is no gallery in the main menu for me.
There is no sound as well.

May I know if any of you have the same issue and is there anyway to fix this?
The game does not have any sound/music. And for the galley check if you really have the "Plus" game version.

Reactions: dentoiknight

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1700776107110.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy Thanksgiving !

It is that time of the year to gain ten pounds in one sitting and overall enjoy food!
I hope those who are celebrating thanksgiving are having a fun, quality time with family, and these photos of Nicole Heavens makes it all better. Of course for those who does not celebrate, you are all welcome to enjoy Nicole too! Imagine waking up to see her like this in your kitchen ;)

homor

Oct 22, 2023
View attachment 3112961

Happy Thanksgiving !

It is that time of the year to gain ten pounds in one sitting and overall enjoy food!
I hope those who are celebrating thanksgiving are having a fun, quality time with family, and these photos of Nicole Heavens makes it all better. Of course for those who does not celebrate, you are all welcome to enjoy Nicole too! Imagine waking up to see her like this in your kitchen ;)
than u for wish johns bitch...

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 3112961

Happy Thanksgiving !

Thank you 4 the share. :)

Again I must say that Nicole looks so incredible sexy in stockings! (The whole outfit is amazing looking)
So I personally really hope that OrbOrigin will make room for more scenes in the future where our bellowed love is wearing stockings. :love:

Reactions: Optimus69420

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
View attachment 3112961

Happy Thanksgiving !

Thank you for sharing Raminita!:love: I would be very surprised and enjoy, if I were to wake up and see Nicole like this. And I'm pretty sure we'll both eating the food she made and each other at the same time, if you know what I mean.:LOL::sneaky:;)

Nicole looks sexy as ever, as always! I really hope dev Orb would show more scene of Nicole wearing different types of lingerie in future updates!:love:

Reactions: Alexaxel1999

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Finished the VN and I sure loved it, it very well made, but sometimes really confusing as there feel to be 3 antigonists, Mr Beeman who always hate the MC, who also being a big bitch to his wife and stole something dear to her, then Chloe's father John who abuse his power in every way like a wolf in sheeps clothing and pretending they all want it, but often shows how much he hates women and then Marilyn who seems to manipulate things, like with her psychic power she made Beeman and Chloe a thing and Mrs Heavens and MC a thing, but the moment you don't corrupt Nicole any longer it seems she also lose more interrest in helping you no matter how high your friendship is with Marilyn.

I wonder though is Nicole the only main girl, or will MC able to choose in end to be back the guy he was to Chloe and not keep her on the line just to have him stay near Nicole. Sometimes I get the vibes it could be a harem game, seeing how friendly he is with other women and how he helps them as well, which could lead to fall in love with him. In some way MC is not much different then John but with difference he does use a friendly way, while John seems to be more a sociopath using cruel ways to have all the girls.

Either way I'm thrilled to see how it all will turn out in the end, there so many things I still want to figure out, why MC's parents are so secretly about something, wether it Aunty's health or anything to do with John or his family, then also wanna know if MC can bring down John's power trip and how it will end with Nicole, Chloe, Marilyn and other girls, Then also want to know more what is Marylin's plan in all this why she uses her power and what her secret agenda in it, not to mention Vicky and her sister Mimi's secrets they so reluctant to have help from other men, there so many mysteries still, love it and want to find it all out.

Thanks for this well written mystery story.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes