Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I get what your saying with blackmail but its also shortsighted if Nicole is your goal. It will eventually come out that you have been having sex with her mother this whole time. I dont believe there will be a harem type ending so you will have to choose. So I say peace out to Chloe and the goddess take her place by my side. :cool:
Could still be played out that you could guilt her in to it by saying this came to be because of her actions, but long story short it is called A mothers love, not nicoles affection or getting nicole, the game is made to cheat on chloe yes, Marylin tells you about a choice yes but does not make it that the game has to be, depending on the route you also having something going with marylin so for all we know at the end of he road Marylin could be an option, Now I know or rather I gather from how you speak about chloe you legit could care less about her that is fine as there are prob more out there but if we keep letting shit like this slide we will never get people who make the games do it right because its all fine because " oh no one cares about this girl or dude or whatever " if they do something half hearted it should be called out, and also this is a IF nicole is the goal, however if we are looking at choices made then that means that nicole is merely an option and not the main or end goal, so if you choose not giving up on chloe that means that nicole is not the end goal in this case so not exactly short sighted to be honest. or am i seeing this wrong ?

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
Ooh, what a great piece!!
while the other games revolve around hypnosis, drug, magic, or outright loose whore everywhere, not exactly original but this kinda of game is still fresh in comparison nonetheless. How should i put it, it feels so humanee, not to mention the progress of change of heart which can easily be seen step by step through her action, simply great.
Can't wait for another update.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Chloe should eventually get pregnant by Beeman.... you know.... after the MC has spied on them 9 or 10 more times. :love:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Ugh. All these NTR suggestions. Just please Dev, make sure all the NTR stays optional/avoidable. I dont want to deal with it.
Make a path for me to have my harem route and them to have their NTR and we can both be happy. Just make sure equal time is spent on both and we all get what we want.

Oh and a for future reference "Well she just cheated on you offscreen" DOES NOT = OPTIONAL/AVOIDABLE!

xtratego

Feb 16, 2018
I think the MC will became some king master to submit Nicole and the other females, but when he fall in love thing the path is the opposite, I really prefer he tame all the girls, even with the turn of events of fall in love, it is a good game, congrats. in the next stages I will wait for more domination games with Nicole, Chloe, Marilyn and the john's assitant. good job fellas.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Can you fuck Marilyn and the assistant as the MC? just completed the game and want to see if you can but dont want ntr

lalok

Oct 15, 2018
Anyone know how to save scene while playing on android? My new samsung doesn't have menu button...already try long press recent app but nothing work.

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
I had just finished this game and 1 out of a 10 i give it a 10 for now. This is a great game or was until i finished it but i will again. In one scene in the cafe i felt like i was the main BF of Chloe's. At that point i felt like i just wanted to K myself. As a matter of fact after wanting Nicole i felt that way and this story did indeed happen to me back in 75 so i have to replay this game and i sure wish it was longer at about 48 plus hours of game play. When if at all will there be a longer update to this game? Do not change the game play but i will give an idea that would make it greater. Have Nicole divorce her husband and marry the main character and leave it up to Chloe to either stay home and become a mate with her mom and the bf or step out of the game. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:(y)
yes but if your part is true:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You stated if my part is true. I do not know if you are talking about how the game goes or about how the game is in what happen to me in 75. Yes this game is indeed following what had and did happen to me back then right to a T. After i got my mind off of it and clear and restarted it yesterday 1975 came back again. I know that everyone who reads this thinks i'm crazy, stupid and nuts but they have to live through this once in their lifetime to know how it really is in life. I sure would love to see an update to this very soon to see if it keeps following my life and one thing was left out that i cannot say without having someone knocking on my door and telling me lets go. Case closed on this part.

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
A happy and pregnant Nicole with us is what this game needs as an ending if you ask me. I'm sure many other sophisticated perverts would agree.
Yes this game does need Nicole getting pregnant but it doesn't need to stop there but keep it going on. In my post about this game that i have a true life story that is 110% alone the whole game story but i cannot post it since i have not got to the ending yet and so far it has 3947 pages at this time and i have been working on it every night for two years recalling everything and it is like this story. After Nicole gets pregnant and has the child, have her to leave home at 16 years old to go her on way forever. I wished i started making this game myself then maybe someone could see how true life can and do happen and many people knows how it is anyways. There would be a lot of S _ _ in the story as well and i want to THANK whoever started this game and got it this far good luck with the rest of it and do not give up on it and keep it going and make it long. Happy Easter!!!!

User00015

May 16, 2017
Uncanny valley renders, horrible game design, cardboard cutout characters and nonsense situations played at face value. How does this game has such good reviews again?(rhetorical question, now that i know mods delete the ones they don't like) Only a couple games on this site managed to piss me off so much that i didn't even care for what it has to offer in the end. This is one of them.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes