UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Thanks. I was referring to the fact that the file name is AMothersLovePt3PLUS-Part3PLUS-pc.zip, so it seems you have to download Part 1 and Part 2 separately. It's in fact "version 3", if I get it right.
Like I said "All included" Don't need to dl part 1 and 2 separately.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Can anyone help me Unlock NTR content please. Have played through several times on various paths, Including using fan made walkthrough which is supposed to trigger NTR but game just skips all scenes between Chloe and Ape (Beeman). Is there a Console command to turn ON NTR content?? Cheers

Dopelgon

Nov 19, 2017
Guys tell me, Did Nicole breasts and ass grows on renders, after she tells this in cafe dresser, or its just trick and nothing change?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Guys. Why cant i access menu option when playing this game?How im suppose to save scene?Im using samsung galaxy a7 2018. Anyone please help
There should be a quick menu at the bottom where you can access the the main menu, save, hide UI etc. You saying its not there?

If you can't solve it, send it me a private message. I don't like to clutter game threads with support for my unofficial ports

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
the quiz at the beginning, any effect on the game?
If MC have enough good relationship with Chloe for what her father to invite him to the family dinner at the steakhouse, then in the morning he will receive a gift for that app: a dress that you will give Nicole to wear that night. Depending on your options in that app game, it may or may not be more provocative than normal.

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Can anyone help me Unlock NTR content please. Have played through several times on various paths, Including using fan made walkthrough which is supposed to trigger NTR but game just skips all scenes between Chloe and Ape (Beeman). Is there a Console command to turn ON NTR content?? Cheers
Well,it not that hard you need to refuse Chloe since the first choice, right after the MC made the Deal with the mother. (You can still have sex with chloe on the first night when the MC watches Nicole masturbating at the beginnig of the game).
Keep being a bad boyfriend,you have to refuse to go with chloe to the convinience store, You have to listen to what Marilyn has to say after you molest Nicole and she is "spying", she will say somethin about that Chloe is getting closer to someone named TOM (Beeman).
The last thing you need to do, after being a bad boyfriend, and refusing to go to the convinience store, Chloe will come to your room, AND the path i like to take is to push her about the "TRIP" and "TOM", and then reject her.
THERE she will CHEAT.
From here, you spy on her, and later have the choice OR to "investigate" by following her to the arcade, OR Molest Nicole to a Furious sex in the garage.
I like this part because of those options, and you can still be quiet about it or throw it at her face.

I really hope you can steal her back, and have both of them for yourself, on both paths.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Thanks a lot for this walkthrough, OrbOrigin, dante7598 and UncleVT.

I think it's a nice detail how MC gets Nicole's phone number when his relationship with Chloe wanes but John invites him to the family dinner at the steakhouse -when Chloe is so angry with MC that when she leaves his bedroom, she doesn't notice that her mobile phone dropped there-.

I can't wait to play the Part 4, although I hope the dev will take the trouble to modify some details of the game already published (the scenario ideal would be that OrbOrigin could add audio -including spicy sound effects- and a great improvement in the animations, in the style of Stiglet in his The Visit; but that would be unlikely to happen, and less in the short time), I would settle for a few details such as, for example:
  • Changing the recurrent costumes of the protagonists: MC, Nicole, Chloe and Marilyn always dress in the same way when they are informal. Do not any of them have another shirt, pants or other dresses or outfits? Reminds me in this detail to the Simpsons, to those scenes where Marge prepares the laundry and shows dozens of copies of the same outfit for any of her children.
  • MC receives the app's gift even when he isn't invited to the family dinner at the steakhouse: OrbOrigin could be able to establish an option to choose if he gives it to Nicole when she visits MC's house accepting his proposal of a dinner alone for both after her argument with John -although I admit her original dress is also very well-.
  • The short spicy scenes have some more content: For example, after the great spicy final scene, it shows images of how MC and Nicole do it many times more. In those images there could be perfectly small animations, no need to modify hardly anything.
  • More short spicy scenes: For example, after the first Nicole payment, MC goes to the bathroom to jerk off, remembering the recent vision of Nicole, but you can not see anything. Neither appears as Nicole is lying on the coffee table after the fourth Nicole payment, after assjob/blowjob. Or more wet dreams.
What do you think?

Reactions: dante7598

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Well,it not that hard you need to refuse Chloe since the first choice, right after the MC made the Deal with the mother. (You can still have sex with chloe on the first night when the MC watches Nicole masturbating at the beginnig of the game).
Keep being a bad boyfriend,you have to refuse to go with chloe to the convinience store, You have to listen to what Marilyn has to say after you molest Nicole and she is "spying", she will say somethin about that Chloe is getting closer to someone named TOM (Beeman).
The last thing you need to do, after being a bad boyfriend, and refusing to go to the convinience store, Chloe will come to your room, AND the path i like to take is to push her about the "TRIP" and "TOM", and then reject her.
THERE she will CHEAT.
From here, you spy on her, and later have the choice OR to "investigate" by following her to the arcade, OR Molest Nicole to a Furious sex in the garage.
I like this part because of those options, and you can still be quiet about it or throw it at her face.

I really hope you can steal her back, and have both of them for yourself, on both paths.
Brilliant Thanks for your help. dev released a walkthrough as well so discovered what I was doing wrong and all paths working thanks
:D

Sasha

Nov 16, 2016
Does this game dont have sound/music or is something broken for me? It would be weird that 3 part game has no sound.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Does this game dont have sound/music or is something broken for me? It would be weird that 3 part game has no sound.
whoa dude, this games updating exactly monthly, considering the time it takes and the long the updates are its wonder how the hell he managed to do so much in so limited time.
I'd rather play a silent but longer update rather than a short and musical highschool update

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
Thanks a lot for this walkthrough, OrbOrigin, dante7598 and UncleVT.

I think it's a nice detail how MC gets Nicole's phone number when his relationship with Chloe wanes but John invites him to the family dinner at the steakhouse -when Chloe is so angry with MC that when she leaves his bedroom, she doesn't notice that her mobile phone dropped there-.

I can't wait to play the Part 4, although I hope the dev will take the trouble to modify some details of the game already published (the scenario ideal would be that OrbOrigin could add audio -including spicy sound effects- and a great improvement in the animations, in the style of Stiglet in his The Visit; but that would be unlikely to happen, and less in the short time), I would settle for a few details such as, for example:
  • Changing the recurrent costumes of the protagonists: MC, Nicole, Chloe and Marilyn always dress in the same way when they are informal. Do not any of them have another shirt, pants or other dresses or outfits? Reminds me in this detail to the Simpsons, to those scenes where Marge prepares the laundry and shows dozens of copies of the same outfit for any of her children.
  • MC receives the app's gift even when he isn't invited to the family dinner at the steakhouse: OrbOrigin could be able to establish an option to choose if he gives it to Nicole when she visits MC's house accepting his proposal of a dinner alone for both after her argument with John -although I admit her original dress is also very well-.
  • The short spicy scenes have some more content: For example, after the great spicy final scene, it shows images of how MC and Nicole do it many times more. In those images there could be perfectly small animations, no need to modify hardly anything.
  • More short spicy scenes: For example, after the first Nicole payment, MC goes to the bathroom to jerk off, remembering the recent vision of Nicole, but you can not see anything. Neither appears as Nicole is lying on the coffee table after the fourth Nicole payment, after assjob/blowjob. Or more wet dreams.
What do you think?
Those suggestions sound great. Especially the first two. Watching the characters in the same outfit day after day can be an eyesore.
That being said, the idea of Nicole dressing differently/provocatively in front of MC now that some things have transpired between them seems logical.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes