J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Those suggestions sound great. Especially the first two. Watching the characters in the same outfit day after day can be an eyesore.
That being said, the idea of Nicole dressing differently/provocatively in front of MC now that some things have transpired between them seems logical.
You are right with the last comment. My suggestion was that it doesn't miss out that app game, unless OrbOrigin has planned other time to deliver the dress, in case MC isn't invited to the steakhouse (which is the requirement for MC to receive the app's gift), in the future parts. In that case, that dress may be a perfect gift after Nicole's recovery.

As for another suggestion from me, I think there should be some Nicole's wet dream in the future, which might serve as the first time we can fully see MC's face in one or various images.

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
You are right with the last comment. My suggestion was that it doesn't miss out that app game, unless OrbOrigin has planned other time to deliver the dress, in case MC isn't invited to the steakhouse (which is the requirement for MC to receive the app's gift), in the future parts. In that case, that dress may be a perfect gift after Nicole's recovery.

As for another suggestion from me, I think there should be some Nicole's wet dream in the future, which might serve as the first time we can fully see MC's face in one or various images.
And that dress can be utilized for Nicole's future dates with MC after she recovers because I doubt that the previous date will be the "only" one they go on. Many possibilities. Only one way to know what happens. It's a long wait.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Quickly tried it: there're only 2 cheating/ntr scenes (both with the daughter) or I missed something? I was hoping for more.

Spaghett

Jan 10, 2018
7/10 need an editor/proofreader.

Especially,
It's peek, not peak.

Like sneak peek (an opportunity to see something before it's officially available) vs sneak peak (a sly, crafty mountain).

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
I have downloaded this game ever since it has been posted here. The game has been running smoothly until today. When you start the game it is ok and when getting to the choices to pick and you click on one it goes on but then it some how happens start about three story line again and you see the same choices again. I have been playing the heck out of this game and have tried different scenes endings but i just cannot stop playing this game. Anyone else that has had this problem not only this game but others as well? Some file could have got corrupted i guess. I love this game and waiting for more of it. I will try the walk-through and see if i can come out different at some point. Keep up the very nice game here and don't leave us hanging.:love::coffee:

JackCooper

Apr 18, 2018
Really enjoyed this game, but I just wished some feet action with Nicole, like you see her beautiful feet and painted nails on the main manu and you can't do anything, there are just titjob and blowjob.
Nonetheless, amazing game with a great story.

Blakwhole

Aug 12, 2018
7/10 need an editor/proofreader.

Especially,
It's peek, not peak.

Like sneak peek (an opportunity to see something before it's officially available) vs sneak peak (a sly, crafty mountain).
Did someone say, proofreader? That's what I do, I'm willing to offer my services to the dev if they are looking for one, I'm experienced and professional. Just putting it out there.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I used my MC's name as the screen name just so he would be shocked when Marilyn figured it out.

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
Every month, but now it seems that the Part 4 will take a little longer (maybe 6 weeks)
Hope Nicole gets a divorce from John and lands up marrying whoever the name you give the MC or whatever and lands up getting PG'ed. It would make the game a nice out come, older woman with a younger male. I just cannot stop playing this game. Let them both say I Love You at the hospital after she comes to. A true life story it is turning out to be but for me i got hurt at the end but that's life for you. Keep this game going and i hope i can get another HHD before it the next update come since all three of mine is full of games.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
The choice between Nicole and Chloe would be harder if Chloe had a more attractive face. It's gotta be a hard time having your mother be more attractive than you, like being one of Demi Moore's daughters and having the misfortune of inheriting Bruce Willis's head.

I don't know how far in I am but just loaded another save and turned her down twice... Getting her to fuck Beeman certainly wasn't very hard, makes me assume this still happens but you don't see it and she's fucked him to improve hers and the MC's exam scores.

You should be able to record them and send the video to the school administration or for something later.

EDIT: Chloe seems to really take after her father.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
There is one thing that has been bugging me about one of the scenes. The 2nd NTR scene where the MC and Marilyn are spying on Chloe and Beeman, Marilyn say's "Wow, they are really going at each other." But then when you see them, it looks like they are barely kissing. This scene should have at least looked like the first one when Chloe accepted Beeman and they started deep kissing. This time should have been like that with a little animation like they are really making out and playing tonsil hockey with each other rather than little lip pecks. :confused:

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes