cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can somebody explain what is the ntr in this game, and if its completly avoidable or just not to see? To be hones the ntr is the only reason why i didnt play this game before. Can somebody clarify, so i know if im interested in this game.
fully available, if doesn't end relationship with gf when starts banging her mother then with right/wrong (depending if wants or don't want to see that) choice she jumps on teacher's dick.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The laziness of some people is getting ridiculous. They literally only needed to open the main menu to see why one doesn't need to beg for a save.
So many barely read the OP of a thread beyond the download links, would you really be surprised if there were those who didn't bother reading the main menu of a game (if they even got that far in the first place)?

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

OBSignature

Sep 19, 2022
This is a game in which you coud say "but what a fuck?! the mom is better than a cheeseburger!" and as a good boyfriend you has the duty to go and make love with the mother; a good wine must be tasted in order to leave a good review of it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samantha_Gaming

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Actually what different with high corrupt and low corrupt on Nicole?
There will be a difference in story on which route you will take with Nicole. There will be exclusive sex scenes and dialogue differences if you're on the corruption route or on the love route with Nicole. I've never played the corruption route but I've heard you get to see and grow Nicole's lust but she will still yearn and be loyal to her husband. While in the love route, you have a more boyfriend-and-girlfriend type relationship with her and she starts to question her husband's loyalty and actions.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes