starkj

May 17, 2022
How do you get Nicole to accept you calling her Nicole instead of Ms.Heavens? Because i'm pretty sure i've called her Nicole everytime.

Reactions: bgtrfvcde

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you get Nicole to accept you calling her Nicole instead of Ms.Heavens? Because i'm pretty sure i've called her Nicole everytime.
good question, on my play mc called her as Mrs Heavens mostly. maybe it changes after this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mordrel

Dec 3, 2019
I won't swear to this but I believe you get to call by name if you follow the low corruption path. I could be totally wrong but I know using the low corruption path in my playthrough MC can call her by her name.

Reactions: bgtrfvcde

starkj

May 17, 2022
I won't swear to this but I believe you get to call by name if you follow the low corruption path. I could be totally wrong but I know using the low corruption path in my playthrough MC can call her by her name.
Weird because i'm doing a low corruption route like it's in the negatives, always called her by her name when given the chance and i think it's in the sex scene in the bathroom at day 19 or something that she allows you but somehow it doesnt work. And from what i've seen from a guide you need like 12 in that scene i had 13.
It's not a huge deal and i wont replay the whole game for that. Anyway thanks for the reply.

Reactions: Mordrel

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but It's a shame Marilyn
Really liked her character model/ childhood friend aspect of her, might just avoid her if I'm right.

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
Really liked her character model/ childhood friend aspect of her, might just avoid her if I'm right.
She is, yes, although there are some things you can still do with her. None of which (imo) redeems her from being incredibly obnoxious and often forced upon you as a 'friend' if you don't want her to actively try to get in your way.

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
I believe someone said there is/was a bug where you have to call her Nicole a certain number of times but then not exceed that number of times... whereas it seems clearly intended to have been just a minimum critical number instead. Like you, I called her Nicole every time, and as a result exceeded that count and now am stuck calling her Ms. Heavens.

wasp00000

Sep 25, 2021
I believe someone said there is/was a bug where you have to call her Nicole a certain number of times but then not exceed that number of times... whereas it seems clearly intended to have been just a minimum critical number instead. Like you, I called her Nicole every time, and as a result exceeded that count and now am stuck calling her Ms. Heavens.
I did it only with a minus route, collecting all the cons, then, after trying on the dress, in the restaurant, when Nicole comes and greets, a mini speed game appears, where you need to have time to click on the line "Hello Nicole", then John, after a little grumbling, allows you to address Nicole by name!

Reactions: xsikal

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I checked now the Nicole naming in the game. It's finally set in game part nine, and there are two conditions:
- the corruption points must not be higher then 58
- the name calling before must be exactly 12

Especially the second condition can be a bit odd, because if it's higher you also will miss the Nicole naming afterwards.
(I will probably change that in my Mod to 12 and higher. And maybe also add an option in my Mod to change the naming after that point in the game anyway)

Last edited:
Reactions: xsikal

starkj

May 17, 2022
I checked now the Nicole naming in the game. It's finally set in game part nine, and there are two conditions:
- the corruption points must not be higher then 58
- the name calling before must be exactly 12

Especially the second condition can be a bit odd, because if it's higher you also will miss the Nicole naming afterwards.
(I will probably change that in my Mod to 12 and higher. And maybe also add an option in my Mod to change the naming after that point in the game anyway)
That's it then since i was at 13, i'll probably use the cheat mod from the first page and change to 12, maybe that'll work.

edit: Changing it to 12 worked, day 18 at the bathroom scene and she allowed to use her name.

Last edited:

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
is the corruption route also romance based? Trying to do the corruption route and thought it would be more maledom.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
atm yes but she has shown interest on mc's tool.

is the corruption route also romance based? Trying to do the corruption route and thought it would be more maledom.
yes and there aren't that many maledom scenes.

Reactions: Ernatio D

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Are you using the "Chapter Selection" feature? Because I think there's a glitch in the game when you use that feature and choose any chapter that passes Part 9 and select the choices where you call Nicole by her name, you still call her by her last name. I don't know why and I noticed it. I used the "Chapter Selection" feature for Part 12 and 13 and even though I call Nicole by her first name everytime before Part 9 (where the bathroom sex scene takes place because that's the moment when Nicole wants you to call her by her first name) after that scene I still call her by her last name.

starkj

May 17, 2022
Are you using the "Chapter Selection" feature? Because I think there's a glitch in the game when you use that feature and choose any chapter that passes Part 9 and select the choices where you call Nicole by her name, you still call her by her last name. I don't know why and I noticed it. I used the "Chapter Selection" feature for Part 12 and 13 and even though I call Nicole by her first name everytime before Part 9 (where the bathroom sex scene takes place because that's the moment when Nicole wants you to call her by her first name) after that scene I still call her by her last name.
Read my previous post, you need to have called her Nicole 12 times exactly when you are in the bathroom scene, i had 13 and it didnt work so i installed the cheat mod and changed to 12 before that and it worked.

Last edited:
May 5, 2018
After the scene with
it seems the check for CholeIsStrange is backwards. The scene progressed with events that I did not recognize
and checking the walkthrough confirms this should have been for the ChloeIsStrange=True path when i was not on - setting the path to True made set the scene to progress in the False path
Did anyone ever reply to this?

May 5, 2018
I would love it if we could have some angry sex with Marilyn. She obviously likes ticking MC off. It'd be great if MC grabs her by her throat, undresses her, and has his way with her. Not necessarily rape but forced sex.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Read my previous post, you need to have called her Nicole 12 times exactly when you are in the bathroom scene, i had 13 and it didnt work so i installed the cheat mod and changed to 12 before that and it worked.
Ohhhh alright. I've seen your post and KoGa3 post about that we need exactly 12 points when we reach the bathroom sex scene in order to call Nicole by her first name freely. It's a bit strange that anything above 12 we can't unlock her name freely. Thank you for letting me know and I'll keep this in mind when I start my new gameplay. :giggle:

Reactions: starkj
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes