fabsspy

Mar 11, 2018
If you don't drink coffee you spend the night with Cole.
err so what needs to be done?? drink the damn coffè or not to be with lovely Nicole? wanna ask if we can be with both mother and daughter at the same time without much problems..thanks
I think the grey or white lingerie outfit is only exclusive if MC didn't drink coffee at Magic Grand. In my main gameplay, I have low corruption points (like near negative points) for Nicole, drank coffee at Magic Grand, and Nicole was wearing a black lingerie outfit.

Just finished playing the game again,turn out you need to NOT Attend Senior BLANK Night, so instead go to the party and meet Chloe, you spend the time watching a movie with Nicole. And ofc you need to not drink the coffee.

Last edited:

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Just finished playing the game again,turn out you need to NOT Attend Senior BLANK Night, so instead go to the party and meet Chloe, you spend the time watching a movie with Nicole. And ofc you need to not drink the coffee.
I tried the chapter selection and to get this scene, you need to choose the choice to NOT drink coffee at Magic Grand. The walkthrough helps to get this scene.

Reactions: jriron

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
It depends on you. If you want this scene, you can attend Senior Blank Night all you need to remember is to choose NOT to drink coffee when you're at Magic Grand.
Nope not working the game automatically is taking me to the Blank and when i don't make coffee it automatically takes me to chole and Fall asleep.
Maybe because chole is still my Gf.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2020
Yeah, it's because Chloe is still your GF. In my gameplay, my relationship with Chloe ended and I prioritize Nicole only.
Same. I don't see why anyone would do otherwise. Chloe has a zero personality whatsoever. Of course, her situation with Beeman mirrors what we do with Nicole, so we have no right to call her a dirty cheater. But still, these situations are different in details, though, and she's a bitch.

Last edited:

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
I don't like Chloe and never liked her. Every gameplay I've had started with kicking her ass.
Then I thought maybe she was dumb and bland but the ape man doesn't even deserve to be with her.
However the main reason that she remained GF was that it was the only path that Nicole allowed to speak to her by name.
In my opinion this is an odd choice by the author. It seems more logical to be more intimate with the mother when you have broken off all relationships with her daughter.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
I don't like Chloe and never liked her. Every gameplay I've had started with kicking her ass.
Then I thought maybe she was dumb and bland but the ape man doesn't even deserve to be with her.
However the main reason that she remained GF was that it was the only path that Nicole allowed to speak to her by name.
In my opinion this is an odd choice by the author. It seems more logical to be more intimate with the mother when you have broken off all relationships with her daughter.
You can call Nicole by her name when you get a certain amount of points. For some reason there is a glitch where you need to get the EXACT amount of points to call Nicole by her first name.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

fabsspy

Mar 11, 2018
Ok how can I not attend the senior Blank night ?¿
You need use route "Chloe Is Strange" or "Chloe is no longer your Girlfriend", if you use "Chloe remains your girlfriend" you cant not attend the SB. At home (after talks to Silvia & your parent), you will talk to Marylin and she suggest you attend Senior BLANK Night and gives you a mask, you have to take option "Rest For Now" .

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
You need use route "Chloe Is Strange" or "Chloe is no longer your Girlfriend", if you use "Chloe remains your girlfriend" you cant not attend the SB. At home (after talks to Silvia & your parent), you will talk to Marylin and she suggest you attend Senior BLANK Night and gives you a mask, you have to take option "Rest For Now" .
Yeah I figured that out late but thanks.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes