LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Devils advocate here :

for the incest thing to be a fact Chole and MC must be Johns'

We Have strong Suspicion of MC is Johns son (too much in script to deny it)

WE know Chole is Nicole's daughter. but what proof is their of her being Johns?
(John never help her raise Chole according to script)
Nicole may not be all that truthful, as a mothers love has her sleeping with daughters BF and it was not that hard to happen. and she is possibly PG.
also I'm not sure what to think of the family of 4 that died did they really all die look at the pic some people resemble other characters in the game I think

so we are Assuming too much

Questions, false leads, Assumptions, is what keeps us want the next ep.

frozztie

Feb 29, 2024
well all we can do is assuming tho, in the end Orb is the one who decide how the story goes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Does anybody have a save file I can borrow?
Like both high corruption and low
I accidentally deleted mine
You accidentally deleted both save folders, including the one that's not in the game's directory but stored in the Ren'Py folder under AppData/Roaming?

Pretty hard to accidentally delete that second folder...

Ramchris

May 30, 2021
I was mass deleting a lot to clean my pc for a big download so I didn't pay attention to what file was deleted

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I was mass deleting a lot to clean my pc for a big download so I didn't pay attention to what file was deleted
Uh-huh, sure... If you're at the point of deleting anything from that folder for a "big download", you should be getting yourself larger capacity drives for storage.
On my machine that folder has over 6,000 files coming to barely over 2GB.
Forget the save-begging, invest in upgrades.

Ramchris

May 30, 2021
Uh-huh, sure... If you're at the point of deleting anything from that folder for a "big download", you should be getting yourself larger capacity drives for storage.
On my machine that folder has over 6,000 files coming to barely over 2GB.
Forget the save-begging, invest in upgrades.
It really doesn't matter over an upgrade since I have too many steam games on my pc and I don't want to lose them

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Hey everyone! Here are two more WIP's from the developments of A Mother's Love Part 14.

Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)
Thank you very much for your new share, Raminita.

As for the new WIP screenshots, the first one seems to indicate that Nicole has returned home (we only see John, but also plates and apples, just like at the family dinner on Day 1, so Nicole has probably prepared lunch for the family) or that we are faced with a memory where she prepared it for her husband.

However, I am concerned about the apparent calm that John shows in that screenshot. I don't even want to imagine what twisted plans he had going through his head to punish his wife and his young employee.

As for the second, I initially thought that MC has woken up from Nicole's hospital bed, discovering that she is not by his side. However, if I remember correctly, that bed only had one big bluish pillow when they both lay down on the bed, not two white pillows. Maybe we're seeing a moment after the escapade the two of them look like they'll have throughout Part 14? Maybe Part 14 will reestablish parts that narrate more than one day in the game, as it happened before the trip to Little Big Pond?

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-​

PS:

In addition to the new WIP screenshots, OrbOrigin has published the following open post:

Father'sDay2024.jpg

Happy Father's Day to all the handsome and charismatic fathers out there, and possibly... you!?

PS2:

While browsing YouTube I came across the following tribute to AML. I think all fans of the game should know it.

Last edited:

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Hey everyone! Here are two more WIP's from the developments of A Mother's Love Part 14.

Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)
Thank you so much again for the share Raminita! :love: :love: :love:

Theories (It's been a while since I've done this I've just been busy with school life):

1st WIP: I'm guessing John is coming up with something evil for Nicole and MC (Us), but I'm not sure if MC (Us) is at the Heaven's household. This could be Nicole's POV but feel free to add.

2nd WIP: I'm not sure where we are but I'm guessing MC (Us) and Nicole rented a motel or hotel room after their swim together at the lake in the previous WIP. I'm going to assume during that swim it turns Nicole and MC (Us) on and both decide to rent a room so they can make noise and play with each other. But this scenario doesn't make sense because we can see MC still wearing pants. I'm still confused about this WIP, but if anyone has any theories, feel free to add them.

PS:

In addition to the new WIP screenshots, OrbOrigin has published the following open post:

Father'sDay2024.jpg'sDay2024.jpg
Father'sDay2024.jpg'sDay2024.jpg

Happy Father's Day to all the handsome and charismatic fathers out there, and possibly... you!?

PS2:

While browsing YouTube I came across the following tribute to AML. I think all fans of the game should know it.

Thank you for sharing both of these J0K3RXXX!:love::love::love: And a video edit about AML, I'm definitely watching it!:eek::eek::love::love:

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Does anyone know if this gamwbis close to ending or not?
Why does everyone ask this question? Enjoy the ride, why you so eager for a good thing too end? You'll be saying the opposite if it were too short and no, no one knows but the dev. Such a weird question to ask, I only ever see this question asked on this game and no other. The dev is active here and people want the game too end, but devs are inactive in other games and they ask for the next update? LOL

Complete madness.

jarisius

Mar 11, 2021
Why does everyone ask this question? Enjoy the ride, why you so eager for a good thing too end? You'll be saying the opposite if it were too short and no, no one knows but the dev. Such a weird question to ask, I only ever see this question asked on this game and no other. The dev is active here and people want the game too end, but devs are inactive in other games and they ask for the next update? LOL

Complete madness.
relax. he is worrying about the end because the game is too good

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Complete madness.
good things are those having proper ends, but you obviously arent aware of that just yet.
is asking for devs plans, particularly when the game is reaching its final stage after a few years of developing, aggravating for you?
Does anyone know if this gamwbis close to ending or not?
it should be close, though you cant be sure with avns ever.
a few more episodes seems as a reasonable estimation to wrap all things here.

Reactions: tombeir

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dev could wrap this in 1 update if wanted, john gets early demise 1 way or other and mc marries nic and cleans up john's ex-company.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Aiden619 and Acsuka
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes