Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Why does everyone ask this question? Enjoy the ride, why you so eager for a good thing too end? You'll be saying the opposite if it were too short and no, no one knows but the dev. Such a weird question to ask, I only ever see this question asked on this game and no other. The dev is active here and people want the game too end, but devs are inactive in other games and they ask for the next update? LOL

Complete madness.
good things are those having proper ends, but you obviously arent aware of that just yet.
is asking for devs plans, particularly when the game is reaching its final stage after a few years of developing, aggravating for you?
Does anyone know if this gamwbis close to ending or not?
it should be close, though you cant be sure with avns ever.
a few more episodes seems as a reasonable estimation to wrap all things here.

Reactions: tombeir

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dev could wrap this in 1 update if wanted, john gets early demise 1 way or other and mc marries nic and cleans up john's ex-company.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Aiden619 and Acsuka

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Or John aranges for the MC to go vanish where ever his secatery's boyfriend vanished to... Job Done

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xsikal
Jan 19, 2024
Why not? Everything can have a bad end. I actually applaud those authors who go the extra mile - not everyone *wants* the bad end, but it shows depth of writing to have that worked out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why not? Everything can have a bad end. I actually applaud those authors who go the extra mile - not everyone *wants* the bad end, but it shows depth of writing to have that worked out.
he can go but would receive shitstorm of decade.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
in theory yes but in reality fuck the hell no.
well I said my version in jest but lets face it the MC's no single 0 let alone 007.
He got first cucked then had his ass kicked by the hardly brain of britain Ape Beeman more than once,
And even his own bestfriend implies he's a loser then takes the piss out of him constently.
And we are also talking about the extremely inteligent, amoral, Master manipulater John.
With all his money the rather Shaddy contacts he has and his equally shady background.

As much as I like your ending If it was RL I think mines is honestly far more likely.
Hope for your sake the Dev is convincing if your version is to happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jstforme

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
well I said my version in jest but lets face it the MC's no single 0 let alone 007.
He got first cucked then had his ass kicked by the hardly brain of britain Ape Chapmen more than once,
And even his own bestfriend implies he's a loser then takes the piss out of him constently.
And we are also talking about the extremely inteligent, amoral, Master manipulater John.
With all his money the rather Shaddy contacts he has and his equally shady background.

As much as I like your ending If it was RL I think mines is honestly far more likely.
Hope for your sake the Dev is convincing if your version is to happen.
Bad ending or good ending, it doesn't matter. All that matters is no matter how powerful and rich John is, Mc has already fucked his wife and his daughter, and even at such a young age without anyone's wealth, Mc manages to do a lot around John, and even impregnated Nicole. so I don’t care what happens next, the main thing is to give us Mc+Nicole. :)

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I think OrbOrigin is doing a good job of trying to make the plot as realistic as possible. That's why I think AML will have several alternative endings, not only depending on the Nicole corruption points, or whether Chloe had or didn't have that affair with Beeman and whether she broke up with MC or not, but also the progress of MC's plans to uncover John's dirt and show it to Nicole and the public (after all, a person as manipulative, cunning and rich as John must have several contingency plans in place in the serious possibility that someone might come after him, either to expose him as a criminal entrepreneur or to kill him out of revenge).

So with so many variables existing in the game's code, it's most likely that OrbOrigin is preparing to end AML with multiple endings. We all want a good ending where MC and Nicole are together, happily ever after with their child/children in common, but I wouldn't rule out bittersweet or even bad endings among some of the possible endings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Therefore, I don't think we should rule out the possibility of publishing any possible ending, even if it's very bad or bittersweet, given the prospect of there being several possible endings depending on the player's previous choices.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
good things are those having proper ends, but you obviously arent aware of that just yet.
is asking for devs plans, particularly when the game is reaching its final stage after a few years of developing, aggravating for you?

it should be close, though you cant be sure with avns ever.
a few more episodes seems as a reasonable estimation to wrap all things here.
I am not going to fall into a bait trap here, you of all people should know better considering you used to hold rank here on F95 forums, but your snidey comment is unwelcomed. Too many assumptions made on your end based on a simple (and accurate) observation. It didn't require your input unless you like to stick your nose in it and start unnecessary drama then that's your prerogative, I won't entertain it.

Most games have been developed for years but this out of the many is still going strong story wise. If Orb is keen to keep it going and has the motivation to do so, I don't see why we would want too see an ending so abruptly. I still feel there are story beats he can flesh out between Nicole and MC on a personal level which haven't been explored yet.

I've been following this game since the first release and you can see my comments here on this forum, even pushing this game on other sites as well as pledging to Orb, my second ever pledge after Milfy City which I've also followed since the initial release, even becoming a temp mod on Discord when they only had 140+ followers and a voice channel still. I was even shilling for Orb promoting him as one of the top tier devs in this space.

I hate to admit it but I've been around this scene for far too long and I've seen it all with these games and devs behaviours, there are only a handful of gems on this site, where the rest are just B tier attempts and C tier imitations at best, so I know what too look for and what to avoid and know the tale tale signs of a game deteriorating/collapsing before our eyes and one that is only just ramping up and showing us its potential.

All good things must indeed come to an end but why have it end so abruptly? That's how you kill off a good game with strong ideas. I am anti-this behaviour and I am willing to support Orb (financially through pledges) if he's willing to keep a good thing going, ultimately it's down to him, his wellbeing and if he's motivated to keep going because this is his Golden Goose, his previous games are not on this level and were (IMO) a learning curve for him to harness his skill to eventually create this game, they were nowhere near as fleshed out as A Mother's Love.

You also fear with a dev the next thing they create will never be as good as there previous game - a la ICCreations with F.I.L.F. and F.I.L.F. 2 and is now stuck between 2 games (F.I.L.F. 2 and Altered Destiny) with terrible assets which he has no motivation for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jstforme

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Why does everyone ask this question? Enjoy the ride, why you so eager for a good thing too end? You'll be saying the opposite if it were too short and no, no one knows but the dev. Such a weird question to ask, I only ever see this question asked on this game and no other. The dev is active here and people want the game too end, but devs are inactive in other games and they ask for the next update? LOL

Complete madness.
Bcoz the dev confirmed this a long time ago before on hold the game... Now is it wrong to people think he should give a proper ending to this game as it's going on in long long time and try to something new!

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Hello everyone! The wait is nearly over!
I am excited to announce that the next part of A Mother's Love is coming soon!
Please, check out the screenshots and information of the release down below!

The update is set to be release on July twenty-six [26th], but my patron's will have access to the game on July nineteen [19th].

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

Hello everyone! The wait is nearly over!
I am excited to announce that the next part of A Mother's Love is coming soon!
Please, check out the screenshots and information of the release down below!

The update is set to be release on July twenty-six [26th], but my patron's will have access to the game on July nineteen [19th].
Thank you very much for share this great news from OrbOrigin to the forum, Raminita.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes